Table of Contents
XAT Application Form
The deadline to sign up for the XAT in 2023 was December 11. The XAT application form for 2023 had to be filled out on the XLRI website before midnight. Registration and applications for the XAT 2023 were due on November 30, but the deadline was moved to December 11.
The XAT 2023 will be given on January 8, all at once. For XAT, you must have a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized university. Students in their last year of school can also take the XAT exam. The score on the exam can be used to get into an MBA or PGDM program at XLRI-Jamshedpur, XAMI, and over 1,000 other B-schools that accept XAT scores. XAT Registration is the first step to getting into XLRI.
Sign up for the XAT in 2023: Important Dates
The official schedule for the XAT 2023 was made public on August 8 by XLRI Jamshedpur. Check out the table below for the dates of the XAT 2023:
|XAT 2023 Events||XAT 2023 Dates|
|XAT registrations 2023 begin||10-Aug-2022|
|XAT registrations 2023 end|
|Admit card download|
|XAT 2023 exam day||08-Jan-2023|
|XAT result 2023||31-Jan-2023|
How to Fill Out the XAT Application Form 2023?
Candidates who want to take the exam can sign up at the XAT website by making a login account. This year, the fee to take the XAT test has gone up to INR 2,000. There are three steps to the XAT application process. Here are the steps you need to take to fill out the XAT application form for 2023:
STEP 1: XAT 2023 Registration
- Open the website for the XAT 2023 in a new window or click here: https://xatonline.in/
- Click on “Sign Up.”
- Type in information like your name, phone number, email address, password, and captcha code.
- On the verified email ID, a unique XAT ID and a link to sign up are sent.
- Click the link to make sure you’re registered.
If you don’t get a confirmation email with your XAT ID and password within 24 hours of signing up, check your spam/junk folder or write to email@example.com or call 1800-209-0835 between 8 AM and 8 PM (IST). The people in charge of the test will get back to you in two days (excluding holidays).
STEP 2: Send in the XAT Application Form
Follow the steps below to fill out the application form after XAT 2023 registration has been confirmed:
- Go to the XAT 2023 website
- Click “Log In.”
- Type your email address and password
- The application form for the XAT in 2023 will be shown.
- Fill out all the fields on the form.
- Check the information twice before you save it.
- Pay for the XAT exam with a credit card, debit card, UPI, or online banking.
STEP 3: Pay the fees for the XAT
The XAT application fee is INR 2,000, and each XLRI course costs an additional INR 200. These fees must be paid online when submitting the XAT 2023 application form on the official website. Reserved category candidates don’t get a break on the fee.
XAT Exam Fees 2023
The table below shows the XAT application fee that needs to be paid when the application form is filled out:
|Category||XAT Exam Fees|
|XAT registration fee for Unreserved category students||INR 2,000 (+ INR 200 for those who are interested in XLRI programmes)|
|XAT registration fee for Reserved category students||INR 2,000 (+ INR 200 for those who are interested in XLRI programmes)|
Documents Needed to Register for the XAT in 2023
When filling out the XAT 2023 application form, you’ll need to bring along certain documents. Check out the list of documents you need to register for XAT below:
- Grade 10 report card
- Report card for grade 12
- Marksheet for graduation
- Email address and cell number
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Proof of address
- Aadhaar card
- Certificate of Category (if applicable)
- The digital picture that has been scanned and is less than 1 MB
- Signature scanned in less than 1 MB
- Debit or credit card to pay the application fee
How to Scan Your Picture and Signature for the XAT 2023 Application Process
Check out the steps below to learn how to scan your passport-sized photo and signature so you can upload them during XAT registration:
- Set the scanner’s resolution to at least 200 dots per inch (dpi) (dots per inch)
- Set colour to true colour
- Set the file size as shown in the table below.
- Trim the image in the scanner to the edge of the photo or signature, and then trim the image in the upload editor.
If you have MS Windows or MS Office, you can use MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager to get a photo and signature in.jpeg format that are no more than 50 kb and 20 kb, respectively. You can save the photo and signature in.jpeg format by choosing “Save As” from the File menu. By using the “crop and resize” option, the file size can be cut down to less than 50 kb (for a photo) or 20 kb (for a signature).
Instructions on How to Scan and Upload Documents during the XAT Application Process:
|The photo must be a recent one in passport size, in colour and against a light background, preferably white||The signature will be used to put on the admit card and wherever necessary, so please make sure you sign correctly|
|If you wear glasses make sure that there is no reflection and your eyes can be clearly seen. Religious headgear is allowed but it must not cover your face. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable||The applicant has to sign on white paper with a black ink pen|
|Dimensions of the photo must be 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)||Dimensions of the file of the scanned signature must be 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)|
|The size of the file should be between 20kb-50kb||The size of the signature file should be between 10kb-20kb|
|The size of the scanned image must not be more than 50kb||The size of the scanned image should not be more than 20kb|
How to Upload Your Photo, Signature, and Grades on the XAT Application Form 2023
Follow the steps below to upload a scanned photo, signature, and mark sheet from class 10, class 12, and graduation:
- There will be different places to upload a photo and a signature.
- Click the link that says “Upload Photo/Signature.”
- Find the place where the scanned document was saved and click on it.
- Click on the file to choose it.
- Press the “Upload” button.
Important Things to Remember
- Candidates can choose up to three cities where they would like to take the XAT exam.
- After the XAT exam fees have been paid, an e-Receipt will be made. If you don’t get an “E-Receipt,” it means your payment didn’t go through.
- If the payment doesn’t go through, candidates are told to log in again with their email id and password and try again.
- Take a printout of the online application form and the e-Receipt. If it can’t be made, the online transaction may not have gone through.
- After paying the fees, the website also lets you download and print an application form that lists the fees.
- Candidates should print out the payment confirmation page in case they need to talk to the XAT office again.
- Internet Explorer 11 and up, Mozilla Firefox 50 to 61, and Google Chrome are the best browsers to use to fill out the XAT 2023 application form (versions 50 to 69).
- XAT Exam Date
- XAT Eligibility Criteria
- XAT Application Form
- XAT Admit card
- XAT Exam Centres
- XAT Exam Pattern
- XAT Syllabus
- XAT Cutoff
- XAT Counselling
- XAT Books
- XAT Answer Key
- XAT Paper Analysis
- XAT Preparation
- XAT Mock Test
- XAT Result
- XAT Previous Year Questions
Frequently Asked Questions About XAT 2023 Application Form
Q. How will I know if my XAT application form was sent incorrectly?
Ans. If you register successfully and click the “Submit” button, you’ll get a page with your “XAT Id.” Write down the XAT ID and use it to reprint the application form.
Q. How do I make sure that my XAT application form 2023 is saved?
Ans. Candidates will get a message when the XAT application form has been sent in successfully. If candidates aren’t sure, they should go to the page to re-printing the application and make a copy. The application form must be saved as both a soft copy and a hard copy.
Q. When I sent in the application form, I got a blank or zero XAT ID.
Ans. Applicants may sometimes get a Zero (0) XAT ID with a valid password, but this is rare. In this case, you should re-register the application and use the “re-print application” option to print out a copy.
Q. How do I change the information I put on the XAT application form for 2023?
Ans. To change the information you put on the XAT application form, click “EDIT” and then “Save” to make the changes. Only before sending in the XAT form can a candidate choose the “EDIT” option. Also, print a new copy of the form after making any changes.
Q. Does the process of signing up for XAT 2023 include signing up for XLRI and XAMI?
Ans. Yes, when you sign up for XAT, you also have to sign up for XLRI courses and pay an extra course fee of INR 200. But if you want to join a XAMI member institute, you will have to sign up separately on each one’s official website.
Q. Can I get a XAT application form in person?
Ans. No, the only way to get a XAT application form is to fill it out online. There is no way to send in the form without being online. To avoid making mistakes when uploading documents, etc., candidates must fill out the XAT form on a laptop or desktop computer.
Q. Do I need to fill out a separate XLRI form?
Ans. Those who want to get into XLRI don’t need to fill out a separate form. On the XAT application form, there will be a place for candidates to choose which XLRI course they want to take.
Q. How many schools can I choose from on the XAT application form?
Ans. Only XLRI can be chosen on the XAT application form for 2023. Candidates have to fill out separate forms if they want to get into other participating schools.
Q. Can I sign up first and then fill out the XAT form?
Ans. Yes, the candidate can sign up on the XAT website to get a login ID and then fill out the form later. But the candidates must fill out the XAT form and send it in with the fees before the deadline.
Q. When is the last day to send in an application for the XAT in 2023?
Ans. The deadline to sign up for the XAT 2023 was November 30, but it has been moved to December 11. Candidates can send in their applications until 11:59 p.m. on the last day. The XAT application form has to be filled out online, and candidates have to make a login ID in order to do so.