VITEEE 2023 Registration Last Date Today
NEW DELHI: As of today, March 31, 2023, the Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) will no longer accept registrations for the VITEEE 2023. Applicants may register for the VITEEE 2023 test at viteee.vit.ac.in, the official website. From April 17 to April 23, 2023, the VIT entrance exam will be held for admission to engineering programmes.
It will take two hours and 30 minutes to complete the exam. There will be multiple choice questions on the VITEEE exam question paper (MCQs). For correct responses, students will receive one point, while incorrect responses will receive zero points. The 125 questions will be broken down into the following categories: math or biology (40 questions), physics (35 questions), chemistry (35 questions), aptitude (10 questions), and English (5 questions).
How to Complete the 2023 VITEEE Application Form
- Visit the VITEEE 2023 official webpage at viteee.vit.ac.in.
- Complete the VITEEE 2023 application form with your contact, academic, and personal data.
- Pay the VITEEE 2023 charge online with a credit, debit, or UPI card.
- Attach any necessary papers, including a scanned copy of your ID and your signature.
- Submit your VITEEE 2023 application and save it for later use.
VITEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have successfully completed Class 12 in subjects like physics, chemistry, maths, and biology with a minimum grade point average of 60 percent.
- Candidates from Scheduled Castes (SC) or Scheduled Tribes (ST) must have completed the qualifying examination in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Biology with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
- Applicants must have original documentation of their high school, SSC, or Class 10 certificates and be born on or after July 1, 2001.
- In order to be considered for admission, applicants from Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh, and the northeastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura must present a certificate at the time of counselling that verifies their community or nativity.
- NRI applicants can apply directly under the “NRI Category” through the NRI application form.
- The applicant must be a resident, Non-Resident Indian (NRI), PIO, or OCI.