Delay in CMAT 2023 Result: Growing anticipation among the 1000 B-Schools and 55,000 students.
While the CMAT 2023 results have not yet been released, several B-Schools are prepared to begin the academic year 2023–2025.
CMAT exam results are typically released in February or March, but this year CMAT was held on May 4, 2023, and Answer Key was released on May 14. It is anticipated that over 55,000 candidates took the exam, and more than 1,000 B-schools use CMAT scores to identify worthy applicants. As a result, over 55,000 candidates are still waiting for their Dream college.
Why CMAT 2023 results are delayed?
- NTA conducts a lot of exams: NTA is the only body in India that conducts many of the popular exams. IIT – JEE Mains, NEET (Medical), CMAT, CUET, etc.
- Currently, NTA conducting exams: Currently, NTA is also conducting CUET (Common University Entrance Test) till June 2.
- Result Date extended: CMAT 2023 Result date may be extended to (1 st week of June).
- Applied by lots of candidates: CMAT 2023 appeared by around 55,000 candidates this year and around 1000 B-School has opened seats for admission through CMAT.
- Earlier conducted by AICTE: After 2019 the CMAT exam was conducted by NTA.
CMAT Result dates in the last 5 Years:
|CMAT Exam Year||CMAT Exam Date||CMAT Result Date|
|CMAT 2018||January 21||February 15|
|CMAT 2019||January 28 and 29||February 06|
|CMAT 2020||January 28||February 04|
|CMAT 2021||March 31||April 09|
|CMAT 2022||April 4||April 30|
How to know the CMAT Result 2023:
- Login to NTA-CMAT official Website (https://cmat.nta.nic.in/)
- Click on CMAT 2023 Scorecard button.
- A new tab will open.
- Enter your CMAT 2023 application no. and DOB in the given space.
- Enter the above captcha/security pin.
- And click on SUBMIT button.
- The CMAT 2023 Scorecard/Rank will appear, Check the Details.
- Download the PDF or take a Screenshot.
Applications are still open at some colleges, that take admission through CMAT:
|College Name||Last Date to apply|
|Welingker, Mumbai||May 28|
|IMI, Kolkata||June 02|
|IMI, Bhubaneswar||June 02|
|XISS (HR), Ranchi||30 May|
|ITM, Navi Mumbai||29 May|
Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI), which are both parts of the CMAT counselling or admissions process, are run by B-Schools on their own. Colleges that accept the CMAT shortlist candidates for the GD-PI round based on how well they did on the test. Over 1,300 B-schools in India will let you in if you have a CMAT score for your MBA or PGDM.
The cut-offs and selection criteria for MBA admission are set by each school that accepts CMAT scores. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, most colleges have moved their PI rounds online since 2020. But now that the pandemic is mostly under control and the campuses are open again, the admission rounds may be done in person.