Top Government Medical Colleges in India for MBBS 2022
MBBS is an undergraduate project that is instigated after finishing the 12th class. MBBS is a renowned domain and has much value addition. MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, for 5.5 years along with the last 1 year being allocated for a compulsory internship in several bureaus of medicine. The syllabus of MBBS is divided into 9 broad semesters including subjects like Anatomy, Pediatrics, Pathology, Physiology, Biochemistry, Community Medicine, Surgery, etc.
Government Medical Colleges in India are classed high to low on the ground of numerous aspects including the study pattern, infrastructure, interface, study environment, given placements, and academic productivity.
In this article, you will be getting complete information about the Top 10 Government Medical Colleges in India for MBBS 2022, incorporating their fee structure, ambiance, placement network, etc.
Medical Colleges in India for MBBS 2022 Highlights:-
|No. of MBBS colleges in India||600 (Approximately)|
|Average Fees||- Annual fee Rs 2-3 lakh: 7%
- Annual fee > Rs 5 lakh: 48%
|Top Specializations||Medicine, General Surgery, Surgical Technology, and Paramedical|
|Admission Process||Entrance-based: NEET|
|No. of top MBBS colleges in India||554 MBBS colleges, including 15 AIIMS and 2 JIPMER campuses|
Medical courses in India are given under numerous specializations, incorporating Medical and Biomedical Sciences, Pharmacy, Allied Health, Nursing, Health, and Fitness. Students pursuing Medicine and Health courses are taught and educated in every aspect of healthcare including patient care, teaching, and research. Medical students can build their careers in hospitals, private clinics in the Healthcare sector. A medical and health science graduate can work with research centers, laboratories, and the pharmaceuticals industry. Healthcare is one of the largest service sectors comprising hospitals, medical equipment, clinical procedures, telecommunication and IT for the medical field, medical tourism, and health insurance.
Top 5 Government Medical Colleges In India For MBBS 2022:-
1. AIIMS Delhi:-
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is India’s best government medical college is situated in New Delhi. AIIMS is ranked 1st position by the NIRF 2021 rankings for the 4th consecutive year in the medical section.
AIIMS Delhi provides courses in 43 domains including UG, PG, Doctoral, and Super-Specialization courses in streams such as Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, Biotechnology, and Paramedical. MBBS is the mist popular course at AIIMS, DELHI, incorporating 125 seats. Students willing to apply for the MBBS Course must have cleared the NEET-UG examination. Also, AIIMS Delhi fee for the MBBS course is INR 1628 per year.
AIIMS Delhi delivers internships to all students by selecting them for higher studies (UG TO PG).
|Also known as||AIIMS|
|Ownership||Institute of National Importance|
|Campus size||115 acres|
|Associated Hospital Attached||AIIMS Delhi Hospital|
|Rankings||- 1 for ‘Medical’ by NIRF 2022
- 1 for ‘Medical’ by NIRF 2021
- 1 for ‘Medical’ by NIRF 2020
|Entrance exams||NEET, INICET, AIIMS BSc Nursing Exam, AIIMS MSc Entrance Exam|
|No. of departments||50+|
|Patents||Two - one approved, one under process|
|Papers published||Over 2,000 publications in a year|
|No. of courses||92 courses across 49 streams|
|Kinds of scholarships||Merit-based, Merit-cum-means-based scholarships|
2. PGIMER, Chandigarh:-
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) is an ‘Institute of National Importance.’ PGIMER Chandigarh delivers educational, medical research, and training facilities for its students, encompassing all professions, super specialties and subspecialties. PGIMER is ranked 2 among Medical colleges in India in 2021 by the NIRF three times in a row. PGIMER Chandigarh is approved by the Ministry of Health, and Family Welfare, the Medical Council of India (MCI), and the Indian Nursing Council (INC).
|Year of establishment||1962|
|Campus size||277 acre|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI), and the Indian Nursing Council (INC).|
|Total students||UG: 1,091
|Rankings||- Ranked 2 for Medical Education by NIRF in 2021
- Ranked 2 for Medical Education by NIRF in 2020
- Ranked 2 for Medical Education by NIRF in 2019
- Ranked 2 for Medical Education by NIRF in 2018
|Number of courses||50+ courses across 3 streams|
3. CMC Vellore:-
CMC Vellore (Christian Medical College) is a private medical, hospital, and research institute operated by the Christian society. CMC Vellore has been ranked third best medical college by NIRF 2020. CMC Vellore has two campuses, the main campus is at Vellore and the other campus is at Bagayam city which is 7km away from the main campus. CMC Vellore also furnishes hostel facilities for its students at both campuses.
CMC Vellore is acknowledged as one of the best medical colleges in India and aspires to train students in the fields of health sciences, medicine, and nursing. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and specialty courses such as diplomas, fellowships, and distance learning courses. Around 2500 students are enrolled each academic year.
4. KING George’s Medical College, Lucknow:-
King George’s Medical College is one of the renowned institutions of Uttar Pradesh, birthed in 1911 by King George V. KGMU campus is located at the heart of the city and is well-connected through public transport to other parts of the city. KGMU has two faculties i.e. Faculty of Medical Science and Dental Science. It has 9 Medical colleges, 7 nursing colleges and 1 paramedical college. The university has different towers belonging to subjects such as Medicine, Surgery, Pediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Cardiology, Neurology, Psychiatry, Neurosurgery, Plastic Surgery, Rheumatology, Geriatric Mental Health, Surgical Oncology, Chest Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Anesthesiology, Ophthalmology, Urology, and Community Medicine.
|The establishment year||1905|
|Campus||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Campus size||24 acre|
|Affiliated to/recognized by||UGC, MCI, DCI|
|Accredited to||Grade “A” by NAAC|
|Rankings 2021||- 2 for Dental by India Today 2021
- 5 for ‘Dental’ by NIRF 2021
- 7 for ‘Medical’ by India Today 2021
|No. of students||3,000+|
|Approved by||AIU, AICTE|
|Number of courses offered||99 courses across 2 streams|
5. BHU Varanasi:-
Banaras Hindu University (BHU), prior known as Central Hindu College, is a central university located in Varanasi, India. It is recognised by the UGC and accredited with an ‘A’ grade by NAAC. BHU is ranked 3rd among the Top Universities in India by NIRF Ranking 2021.
BHU offers UG, PG, and Research, and Diploma courses in multiple disciplines including Humanities, Social Science, Technology, Medicine, Science, Fine Arts, and many more. Admissions into these courses are based on the entrance examination administered by the university.
BHU delivers remarkable placement and internship opportunities to all its students. The highest salary package has touched the INR 1.5 CPA mark. Some of the top recruiters of BHU involve DHL, Infosys, Amazon, ICICI Bank, Adani, Wipro, etc.
|Campus size||1,300 acre|
|No. of affiliated institutes||3|
|NIRF Rankings 2021||- 3 for University
- 7 for Medical
- 23 for Law
|Flagship courses of study||MA, B.Ed., MSc|
|Number of courses||352|
|Entrance exam conducted||BHU UET, BHU PET, BHU RET, BHU BSc Nursing Exam, BHU BPT, Pre-Medical Test|
|No. | Types of scholarships offered||Five | Merit-based, Need-based|
List Of Top 25 Government Medical Colleges In India For MBBS 2022:-
2. AFMC Pune
3. Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi
5. Grant Medical College Mumbai
6. JIPMER Puducherry
7. Lady Hardinge Medical College Delhi
8. Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute
9. University College of Medical Sciences Delhi
10. Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Aligarh
11. Institute of Medical Sciences BHU Varanasi
12. BJ Medical College Pune
13. St John’s Medical College Bangalore
14. Patna Medical College
15. Government Medical College Chandigarh
16. Madras Medical College Chennai
17. Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College Mumbai
18. Medical College Kolkata
19. Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University Lucknow
20. Government Medical College Aurangabad
21. Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research Kolkata
22. Era Medical College Lucknow
23. Gandhi Medical College & Hospital Hyderabad
24. Calicut Medical College
25. Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College Mumbai
Top Government Medical Colleges In India For MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2022:-
Before applying to MBBS 2022, one should first know the eligibility criteria, and check whether he/she is set for the course or not. Here given below are some of the requirements that one needs to fulfill to get admission to an MBBS college in India 2022:-
- The aspirant must have cleared their 10+2 from any recognized board with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology with at least 50% marks, and English as a core subject in the qualifying examination. However, for the reserved category, the minimum requirement of marks is 40%.
- The aspirant must have a minimum17 years of age for applying for the MBBS course. However, there is no upper age limit for the exam.
- The aspirant has to fit in the additional eligibility conditions mentioned by the Medical Council of India (MCI) for MBBS.
- The aspirant should clear the NEET entrance exam 2022 for admission into MBBS Colleges.
Top Government Medical Colleges In India For MBBS Admission Process 2022:-
- To get admission to the top medical colleges in India 2022 for MBBS, one first needs to fulfill the above eligibility criteria and then must have to appear in the NEET entrance exam 2022, as it is compulsory for MBBS admission.
- NEET also known as National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is the basic step towards admission.
Admission to all the private, government, central, and deemed universities are done based on NEET score 2022. MBBS seats are allotted through counseling based on rank in the merit list, preferences, and availability of the seats. There are 532 medical colleges across which 76,928 MBBS seats are available, all over India. AIIMS has a total of 1250 seats all over India and JIPMER offers 200 seats on Puducherry and Karaikal campuses by conducting based on the NEET exam 2022.
Top Government Medical Colleges In India For MBBS 2022:-
|College Name||Course Fee (in INR)|
|AIIMS Delhi||7.33 K|
|Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC), Delhi||6.1 K|
|Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune||64.95 K|
|Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), Delhi||11 K|
|Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), Aligarh||2.15 Cr|
Top Private Medical Colleges In India For MBBS 2022:-
|College Name||Course Fee (in INR)|
|CMC Vellore||2.2 L|
|Sri Ramchandra Institute of Higher Education and Research (SRIHER), Chennai||1.08 Cr|
|St. John’s National Academy of Health Sciences (SJNAHS), Bangalore||25.12 L|
|Parul University, Vadodara||40.5 L|
|KMC Manipal||64.8 L|
Top Government Medical Colleges in India for MBBS Based on NIRF Ranking:-
The top Government Medical colleges in India are indexed by many ranking agencies like NIRF every year based on different categories like state-wise, city-wise, stream-wise, etc. Aspirants can rectify these rankings to learn about the top colleges offering Medical courses in India.
|Name of the College||NIRF Ranking|
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi||1|
|Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh||2|
|Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore||3|
|National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS), Bangalore||4|
|Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow||5|
|Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (Amrita University), Coimbatore||6|
|Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU (IMS-BHU), Varanasi||7|
|Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER Puducherry), Pondicherry||8|
|King George`s Medical University (KGMU), Lucknow||9|
|Kasturba Medical College (KMC), Manipal||10|
Best Government College for MBBS in India 2022:-
- AIIMS, New Delhi
- PGIMER, Chandigarh
- Christian Medical College, Vellore
- King George’s Medical University, Lucknow
- JIPMER Puducherry
- BHU Varanasi
- Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, New Delhi
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
- University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi
Best State for MBBS in India 2022:-
- Karnataka having 50 top Medical Colleges offering a total of 7,355 seats.
- Andhra Pradesh having 47 top Medical Colleges offering a total of 7,150 seats.
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
Top 10 Government Medical Colleges in India with Fee Structure
Top 10 government medical colleges in india with fee structure: It is important to remember that better education comes at a cost, which all students have to pay. The top 10 Indian medical colleges charge fees for MBBS admission. Aspirants will be able to identify the highest medical college’s fees and pay it at admission. A degree in medical education is an important choice for every aspirant. However, in order to complete the degree, all aspirants must pay the Indian medical college fees. For faculty members, infrastructure, as well as other services, the fee for Indian medical colleges is required.
|Sl no.||Name of the colleges||MBBS fee (Rs.)||MBBS seats|
|1||All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi||13,720||107|
|2||Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi||15,450||250|
|3||University College of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi, Delhi||30,870||170|
|4||King George's Medical University, Lucknow||1.26 Lakhs||250|
|5||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research Puducherry||12,620||200|
|6||Institute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi||13,410 per year||100|
|7||Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh||1.38 Lakhs||150|
|8||Lady Hardinge Medical College for Women, New Delhi||7.45 K||240|
|9||Armed Forces Medical College, Pune||--||150|
|10||Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam||77.72 K||250|
Top 10 Government Medical Colleges in India and their Cut Off
Cut off trends in Medical Colleges in India.Medicine, aside from Engineering, is one of India’s most popular jobs. It is a noble career and one of the highest-paid jobs. The society also respects those who hold a medical degree. The Medicine Practitioner is a noble profession that allows them to help the community in many ways.
This exam is taken by approximately 14 lakh students each year. This exam was taken by around 1410755 medical aspirants in 2019. Students must have passed XII in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology to be eligible to take the various Medical entrance exams held in India.
A MBBS degree is required if a student wants to go into Medicine. MBBS is an acronym that stands for ‘Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery. There are currently 65,000 MBBS slots in various Medical Colleges. There are currently 535 Indian Medical Colleges that are registered with MCI.
Previously, there were multiple National Level, State Level and Institutional Level Entrance Exams to allow admission to various Medical Colleges across the country. To fill the MBBS slots, the government introduced a single medical entrance exam National Emblem cum Entrance Test (NEET). Since 2013, the exam has been successful. The exam has been held successfully since 2013.
The National Testing Agency is responsible for conducting NEET every other year at hundreds of centres in India and overseas.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET
The NEET2020 official notification states that the following are the general eligibility criteria for NEET:
- Academic Qualification – Students who have passed or are about to pass their Class XII examination or an equivalent with Physics, Biology, Biotechnology or Chemistry. English is one of the compulsory subjects for any government recognized Board.
- Age Limit – The minimum age for appearing students should be 17 years old as of December 31, 2020. The NEET exam does not have an upper age limit. However, this all depends on Supreme Court orders.
- No attempts Students can try NEET as many times as they wish.
- Qualifying marks: Based on category, the qualifying marks to the 12th class are:
- General or Gen – EWS 50%
- PwD- 45%
- OBC/ SC/ ST: 40%
- Candidates’ Nationality: Indian citizens, PIOs, Foreign Origin OCIs and NRIs can apply for this exam.
This blog will inform you about the 2019 NEET exam cutoff trends in top Medical colleges in India.
The Top 10 Indian Medical Colleges according to the ranking are the following:
- AIIMS Delhi is the best Medical Institution in India for pursuing MBBS. It was established in 1956. The college is recognized by the MCI as well as the University Grants Commission. It is an independent College that is known for providing world-class Medical education using the most recent technology. Many of the AIIMS students have gone on to become the best doctors in the country. Students have the advantage of being able to choose their own degrees and distinctions in MBBS. It has 100 seats for the degree in MBBS.
Cut–Off for MBBS
- Christian Medical College, Vellore: The college is spread over 200 acres and has a rich Medical history that spans more than 120 years. It was established in 1900. It is the best private medical college in our country. It has both an Urban and Rural campus. The college provides the best medical and educational facilities for its MBBS students. There are 100 seats available for MBBS students. It is affiliated with Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai.
Official Website: http://www.cmch-vellore.edu/
Cut–Off for MBBS
- PGIMER, Chandigarh The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research in Chandigarh provides educational, research and training facilities for its students. The institute offers both Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses as well as super-specialized courses. It also provides high-quality medical care for a large number patients every day.
- Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Kochi: AIMSR is the most recent Medical Facility. The college was founded in 1998. The college is spread over 125 acres and offers a mixture of Technology and Medicine. This college is an excellent choice for students interested in a career as a researcher in Healthcare. The college’s academicians are solely focused on educating the next generation of Healthcare Physicians. The college has 150 seats for MBBS.
Cut–Off for MBBS
- The Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) is a medical school that offers MBBS degrees to students who thereafter join one of the Armed Forces. The college was established in 1948. It features an urban campus that spans over 100 acres. It is accredited by the NAAC, the MCI, and the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences. It has 150 seats set up for MBBS students.
Cut–Off for MBBS
- Manipal’s KMC is a self-financed medical college. It was founded in 1953 and has an urban campus. It is associated with MCI and Manipal University. It is one of the few Medical colleges in our country which conducts foreign exchange programs with many top Medical colleges of the world. It has a campus in the city.
Official Website: http://manipal.edu/kmc-manipal.html
Cut-Off for MBBS
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, Pudducherry
JIPMER Puducherry was established in 1964. Until 1984, the college had its own Entrance Exam for the MBBS. But since 2019, it has started admitting students through NEET. It was established in 1964 and is a Public research University. Spread across the Urban campus of 195 acres, the college has been awarded the ‘Institute of National Importance’ tag. It offers 150 seats for the degree of MBBS.
Official Website: https://jipmer.edu.in/
Cut-Off for MBBS
- Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi MAMC Delhi is an affiliate of the MCI and the University of Delhi. It was founded in 1956. The institution is connected to four hospitals, through which it provides outstanding medical education to doctors. The institute’s current dean is Mr Anil Kumar.
Official Website: https://www.mamc.ac.in/
Cut-Off for MBBS
- King George’s Medical University, Lucknow
KGMU is one of the best Medical colleges of Uttar Pradesh. It was instituted in 1905 and is spread across a campus of over 100 acres. It is affiliated to both MCI and Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University. It has 150 seats reserved for the MBBS degree. The college has laid its emphasis on embarking best Doctors for the future.
Cut-Off for MBBS
- St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore: It was established in 1968. It is a private medical college that is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (MCI) and MCI. Apple has been partnered with the college to offer its students a training curriculum. The college covers more than 80 acres and is considered one of the top Medical colleges in Bangalore. The college accepts 150 students to study for the MBBS degree.
Official Website: http://www.stjohns.in/
Cut-Off for MBBS
List of Government Medical Colleges in India
- AIIMS Delhi
- AFMC Pune
- Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi
- Grant Medical College Mumbai
- JIPMER Puducherry
- Lady Hardinge Medical College Delhi
- Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute
- University College of Medical Sciences Delhi
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Aligarh
- Institute of Medical Sciences BHU Varanasi
- BJ Medical College Pune
- St John’s Medical College Bangalore
- Patna Medical College
- Government Medical College Chandigarh
- Madras Medical College Chennai
- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College Mumbai
- Medical College Kolkata
- Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University Lucknow
- Government Medical College Aurangabad
- Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research Kolkata
- Era Medical College Lucknow
- Gandhi Medical College & Hospital Hyderabad
- Calicut Medical College
- Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College Mumbai
- Army College of Medical Sciences Delhi
- MGM Medical College Indore
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College Delhi
- Government Medical College Surat
- Government Medical College Patiala
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College Jabalpur
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Ajmer
- Government Medical College Amritsar
- Kilpauk Medical College Chennai
- Medical College Baroda
- Smt NHL Municipal Medical College Ahmedabad
- Government Medical College Kottayam
- Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences Deharadun
- Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences University Ahmednagar
- Sri Devaraj URS Medical College Kolar
- Burdwan Medical College
- Calcutta National Medical College
- Government Medical College Akola
- Bankura Sammilani Medical College
- North Bengal Medical College Darjeeling
- Indira Gandhi Government Medical College & Hospital Nagpur
- Nilratan Sircar Medical College Kolkata
- Government Medical College Bhavnagar
- RG Kar Medical College Kolkata
- Gajra Raja Medical College Gwalior
- TD Medical College Alappuzha
- Melmaruvathur Adiparasakthi Institute medical Sciences Karaikudi
- Teerthankar Mahaveer Medical College Moradabad
- Chennai Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Trichy
- Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College Sangli
- Rohilkhand Medical College Bareilly
- Gauhati Medical College
- U P Rural Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Etawah
- Darbhanga Medical College
- Dr Sampurnanand Medical College Jodhpur
- Hassan Institute of Medical Sciences
- Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College Salem
- Andhra Medical College (AMC) Visakhapatnam
- Thanjavur Medical College
- AN Magadh Medical College Gaya
- MediCiti Institute of Medical Sciences Ranga Reddy
- Dr Vaishampayan Memorial Medical College Solapur
- Mamta Medical College Khammam
- MGM Medical College Jamshedpur
- Chengalpattu Medical College
- Tirunelveli Medical College
- Mohan Kumaramangalam Medical College Salem
- GSVM Medical College Kanpur
- Moti Lal Nehru Medical College Allahabad
- BLDEA’s Shri B M Patil Medical College Bijapur
- Government Medical College Mysore
- Al-Ameen Medical College Bijapur
- Nalanda Medical College & Hospital Patna
- LLRM Medical College Meerut
- Rajiv Gandhi Medical College Thane
- Government Medical College Kerala
- The Institute of Road Transport Perunthurai Medical College Erode
- Thoothukudi Medical College
- Government Medical College Bellary
- Medical College Thiruvananthapuram
- Maharani Laxmi Bai Medical College Jhansi
- Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College Bhagalpur
- Agartala Government Medical College
- Pt Jawahar Lal Nehru Memorial Medical College Raipur
- SN Medical College Agra
- Goa Medical College
- Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal
- BRD Medical College Gorakhpur
- Assam Medical College Dibrugarh
- Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences Srinagar
- Mysore Medical College
- Acharya Shri Chander College of Medical Sciences and Hospital Jammu
- Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences (CIMS) Bilaspur
- Government Medical College Jammu
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Which state is best for MBBS in India?
Ans. Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh and Kerala.
Q2. How many MBBS Govt colleges in India?
Ans. The total number of government medical colleges/ institutions in India are about 532 with 76,928 MBBS seats and 9 AIIMS MBBS all over India with 727 more seats and 200 more JIPMER MBBS seats for the candidates who have qualified in the NEET entrance examination.
Q3. Which state has lowest cut off in NEET?
Ans. The lowest cut off in NEET are scored in Goa. Particularly in Goa Medical College, Bambolin which is a Government Medical College(GMC).
Q4. Which state has the highest number of medical colleges?
Ans. Karnataka has the highest medical colleges. It has 50 Medical colleges that are offering a total of 7,355 seats.
Q5. Which are the best medical colleges in India with low fees?
Ans. Except for exceptions all govt medical colleges are best and have nominal fee structure. However in few states essential service bonds make choice a little bit sour. The best way to assess any medical college is crowd input. In that way and still, mass recognition makes govt college the first choice.
Q6. Which is the best medical college in India after AIIMS?
Ans. If we aren’t considering AIIMS ( only Delhi…..rest are far behind many other colleges) then here it goes( the list is the rank wise top to bottom)…..CMC Vellore, AFMC Pune, MAMC Delhi, JIPMER Pondicherry, KGMC Lucknow, IMSBHU Varanasi, UCMS, LHMC, and KMC Manipal.
Q7.Does an MBBS doctor perform surgery?
Ans. MBBS doctor is not allowed to perform surgeries. They need to pursue postgraduate studies to become a specialist in that field from MCI recognized institutes.
Q8. Is doing an MBBS from a lower rank government college worth it?
Ans. A government college is a government college. There is no such thing like lower rank or higher rank practically. So, MBBS from any government college is more than worth doing.