MBBS Fees in India Government Colleges in 2022
Medical aspirants yearning for admission into the MBBS program 2022 should first know the exact fees in medical colleges in India. Studying MBBS can be a costly liaison if you are thinking to pursue MBBS from any private medical colleges in India. That’s the reason, most medical aspirants aim for top government medical colleges in India whose MBBS fees are very minimal. As per the latest update, NMC has made the fee of 50 percent of seats in private medical colleges and deemed universities equal to the fee in the government medical colleges in the respective states and union territories. Also, according to the authorized criterion, government and private MBBS colleges should declare their MBBS course fee details through their state conducting authorities and Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). By inferring the MBBS fees of medical colleges in India, students can plan their MBBS admission in 2022 accordingly.
MBBS course fees 2022 vary from government/ government-aided institutions/central universities and private institutions/deemed universities. Aspirants can check the complete details related to MBBS Course Fees in this article. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ( NEET ) is administered by NTA for admission to MBBS seats in India.
MBBS FEES IN INDIA GOVERNMENT COLLEGE IN 2022:-
|College Name||Course Fee (in INR)|
|AIIMS Delhi||7.33 K|
|Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC), Delhi||6.1 K|
|Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune||64.95 K|
|Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), Delhi||11 K|
|Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), Aligarh||2.15 Cr|
TOP MEDICAL COLLEGES IN INDIA GOVERNMENT FOR MBBS 2022:-
- King George’s Medical University
- Maulana Azad Medical College
- Lady Hardinge Medical College
- Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh
- Sawai Man Singh Medical College
- CMC, Vellore
- Government Medical College, Nagpur
- B J Government Medical College, Pune
- Stanley Medical College, Chennai
- Medical College of Thiruvananthapuram
TOP 10 GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGES IN INDIA 2022:-
- AIIMS New Delhi.
- PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- Christian Medical College, Vellore.
- King George’s Medical University, Lucknow.
- JIPMER Puducherry.
- BHU Varanasi.
- Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, New Delhi.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh.
- Maulana Azad Medical College
- Jamia Hamdard University
MBBS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA IN INDIA GOVERNMENT COLLEGES IN 2022:-
Before applying to MBBS, one should first know the eligibility criteria, and check whether he/she is set for the course or not. Here given below are some of the requirements that one needs to fulfill to get admission to an MBBS college in India In 2022:-
- The aspirant must have cleared their 10+2 from any recognized board with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology with at least 50% marks and English as a core subject in the qualifying examination. However, for the reserved category, the minimum requirement of marks is 40%.
- The aspirant must have a minimum17 years of age for applying for the MBBS course. However, there is no upper age limit for the exam.
- The aspirant has to fit in the additional eligibility conditions mentioned by the Medical Council of India (MCI) for MBBS.
- The aspirant should clear the NEET entrance exam for admission into MBBS Colleges.
MBBS ADMISSION PROCEDURE IN INDIA GOVERNMENT COLLEGES IN 2022:-
Admission procedure varies from college to college, as some of the medical colleges provide direct admission based on Class 12th marks, some medical colleges depend upon NEET exam scores.
MBBS admission process 2022 will based on the scores obtained by the student in the NEET exam 2022. The processes to apply for the MBBS course is as follows:-
- Aspirants have to complete the registration process online by logging in to the official website by entering a valid email id, phone number, and date of birth.
- Once the registration is complete upload all the necessary documents required to fill the application form.
- Pay the registration fees.
- After successfully paying the application fees, you will see a confirmation page. For future references, take a print of this page.
- The admit cards will be released to all eligible students a few days in advance. Aspirants have to download the admit card from the portal.
- NEET 2022 examination will be conducted on the same date mentioned on the admit card.
- Based on the scores obtained in the NEET 2022 examination, students will be called for the counseling process.
MBBS DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION IN INDIA GOVERNMENT COLLEGES IN 2022:-
After the NEET exam results, eligible aspirants will be called for counseling. Those eligible aspirants should bring following documents for admission process:-
- Class 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Class 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- NEET Admit Card
- NEET Rank Card
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport-size Photographs
AIIMS DELHI MBBS FEES 2022:-
- The MBBS course fee of AIIMS is unsurprisingly very low with the annual course fee of total of Rs. 5856/- INR.
The hostel fees will be furnished captive to availability
- The MBBS course fee for aspirants applying under the NRI quota in AIIMS is 75,000 USD for the entire program.
|Tuition Fees||INR 1350|
|Registration Fees||INR 25|
|Other Fees||INR 253|
|Total Year Wise Fees||INR 1,628|
|Total Fees||INR 7,640|
JIPMER MEDICAL COLLEGE FEES 2022:-
- The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) is a reputable institute for medical studies in India.
- The total MBBS course fee for JIPMER in two of its campuses – Puducherry and Karaikal is INR 11,620/- annually, which includes admission fee, academic fee, JIPMER student association, learning resource, corpus fund, IT charges, and identity card fees.
- The hostel fee for a year will be Rs. 14,000 only.
- The MBBS course fees for aspirants applying under the NRI quota in JIPMER is 75,000 USD for the entire program.
|Tuition Fees||INR 1,400|
|Other Fees||INR 3,570|
|Total Year Wise Fees||INR 4,970|
|Total Fees||INR 32,850|
JAMIA HUMDARD UNIVERSITY MBBS FEES 2022:-
Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi is also one of the best MBBS medical colleges. The MBBS duration here lasts for 4 years 6 months and the total number of seats available is 100. Here is the fee structure for MBBS at Jamia Hamdard University, given below.
|Admission Fees||INR 25,000|
|Tuition Fees||INR 12,00,000|
|Registration Fees||INR 15,000|
|Exam Fees||INR 15,000|
|Other Fees||INR 25,000|
|Total Year Wise Fees||INR 12.80 Lakhs|
|Total Fees||INR 49.25 lakhs|
MAMC MBBS FEES 2022:-
MAMC or Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi is a decent medical college in India, to pursue the MBBS course. It is a 5-year program at the MAMC, with a total number of seats of 250. Admission to MAMC is based on the Cutoff of NEET exam. The total fees for MBBS at MAMC is INR 15,450.
VMCC MBBS FEES 2022:-
VMMC or Vardhman Mahavir Medical College New Delhi, is renowned MBBS college. It was ranked 16th by the NIRF in 2020, with 150 seats in total.
|Tuition Fees||INR 33,500|
|Total Year Wise Fees||INR 33,500|
|Total Fees||INR 1.68 lakhs|
PROS OF STUDYING MBBS IN INDIA GOVERNMENT COLLEGES IN 2022:-
- MBBS doctors in India are recognized for their expertise and high reputation.
- MBBS in India has a very high appetite, as the aspirants continuing their medical education from the top universities of India and get trained by highly qualified professionals.
- There is high clinical exposure for medical students after MBBS in India.
- As there is a need of more than 1 lacs doctors by the year, the Indian government is focusing to increase the number of medical colleges in India.
- After completing the MBBS in India, one can get a job in reputed healthcare and pharmaceutical realm.
MBBS FEES IN INDIA GOVERNMENT COLLEGES IN 2022 FAQs:-
Ques1. What is the fees for MBBS in government college in India?
Ans. The average MBBS fee for government medical colleges in India ranges from INR 20,000 to INR 7.5 lakh, whereas the MBBS fee for private colleges can range from INR 20 lakh to more than INR 1 Cr.
Ques2. How many medical colleges are there in India in 2022?
Ans. There are 542 medical colleges and 64 stand alone PG Institutes in India whose qualification are recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Ques3. Which Government College has lowest fees for MBBS?
Ans. The annual tuition MBBS course fee for the All India quota seats is lowest in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi (INR 240/- annually) while the highest fees is that of Goa Medical College, Panaji at INR 89,500/- annually.
Ques4. What is the minimum marks to get government college in NEET?
Ans. NEET Percentile Based on Marks
For the general or unreserved category of students, the cut-off percentile is 50 which means that you need to score approximately 360 or above in order to get admission to MBBS in a government college.
Ques5. What to do if I fail in NEET?
Ans. If you fail and do not qualify for NEET exam, you may not be able to apply for MBBS, BDS, Or AYUSH courses. You can either opt for B.Sc. Nursing, or take up of the Allied Health Sciences like BPT ( physiotherapy), BOT (Occupational Therapy) etc. You can also opt for B.Sc.
Ques6. NEET and AIIMS merged in 2022?
Ans. Yes, Admission to MBBS courses in AIIMS and JIPMER will be through NEET-UG in 2022. Institutes of national importance like AIIMS, JIPMER, PGIMER will not conduct any UG entrance examination. NEET will be the Only entrance exam to MBBS & few other UG medical courses.
Ques7. Is NEET 2022 syllabus changed?
Ans. NTA has notified that there will be no reductions in the NEET syllabus 2022 compared to the previous year’s syllabus. Fundamental and advanced topics from Classes 11 and 12 Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are covered in the NEET 2022 syllabus.
Ques8. Will NEET 2022 have an internal choice?
Ans. From 2021, NTA has announced that there will be internal choices in the NEET question paper. Indeed, it is good news for students who are appearing for the NEET 2022.
Ques9. Do MBBS students get salary?
Ans. Soon after the completion of MBBS, a student can expect an initial salary range from Rs 25, 000 to Rs 35, 000 per month.
Ques10. What is the future of MBBS in India?
Ans. By 2030 India will have one million additional MBBS doctors; currently being produced @50,000 per year. Contrary to perception of scarcity of medical doctors, a large section of newly qualified physicians are spending considerable years in dysfunctional status due to mismanagement in human resource in health in India.