Table of Contents
Exam Centres: JEE Mains 2023
How to Check JEE Main 2023 Exam City Slip
Candidates will be able to download their exam centre allotment slip from JEE Main 2023 login. Check the steps below for downloading the JEE Main exam city slip
- Open the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on JEE Main 2023 exam city slip download link
- Login using the application number and password
- JEE Main exam centre allotment slip will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take its printout
List of JEE Main 2023 Exam Centres in India
Below is the list of test cities along with city codes for the Indian candidates who wish to apply for JEE Main 2023
List of JEE Main 2023 Exam Centres outside India
Below is the list of 25 test cities along with city codes for the Outside India candidates who wish to apply for JEE Main 2023
How to choose JEE Main Exam Centres/ Test Centre?
- Visit the official website of JEE Main 2023
- While filling JEE Main 2023 application form, choose the exam centre of your preference.
- Candidates will be allowed to select up to 4 test centres in order of preference.
- NTA will allot test centres in order of the choice opted by candidates in their application form.
JEE Main 2023 Exam Centres highlights
- NTA has released a complete list of exam cities for JEE Main 2023 in the information brochure.
- There are 399 exam centres in India.
- The test centres outside India are 25
- Candidates have to select their JEE Main exam centre while filling the application form.
- JEE Main test centre allotment will be done as per the preference selected by candidates. There is no slot booking in JEE Main.
Documents required for JEE Main Test Centre 2023
- A printed copy of JEE Main 2023 admit card downloaded from NTA’s website.
- One passport-size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at Centre during JEE Main 2023.
- Anyone of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired) – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card.
- PWD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under the PwD category.