The below-mentioned table represents the LPU eligibility criteria along with the fees and accepted entrance exams for popular courses:
|Course||Semester Fee||Accepted Entrance Exams|
|B Tech||Rs 1,20,000||LPUNEST/ JEE Main|
|B Arch||Rs 1,20,000||JEE Main Part 2/ NATA|
|BSc (Health and Physical Education)||Rs 50,000||LPUPET|
|BA LLB(Hons)/ BBA LLB (Hons)||Rs 1,20,000||LPUNEST/ CLAT/ LSAT|
|BDes||Rs 1,20,000||LPUNEST/ UCEED|
|LLB||Rs 1,20,000||LPUNEST/ LSAT|
|MBA||Rs 1,20,000||LPUNEST/ CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ NMAT|
|MTech||Rs 1,20,000||LPUNEST/ GATE|
|MSc (Agriculture)||Rs 1,20,000||LPUNEST|
|LLM||Rs 1,20,000||LPUNEST/ CLAT|
|PhD||Rs 1,20,000||LPUNEST/ UGC NET/ JRF/ CSIR NET/ SLET/ GATE/ GPAT/ ICAR (NET)|
Ans. Yes, the admissions process at Lovely Professional University has begun. LPU's application and admissions procedure is entirely online. For further information about the admission procedure, go to https://www.admission.lpu.in or phone 01824-517000.
Ans. Lovely Professional University has a number of measures in place to help potential students in the best way possible:
• Complete Online Admission Support (along with Physical in person admission process):
• Fully Online Application and Admission process: Student can complete all the stages of admission from Application to appearing for test, interview, taking admission and uploading of documents through online mode and LPUNEST will be (Remotely Proctored Exam from Home).
• Scholarships - Scholarship is offered to candidates on the basis of eligibility qualification
Ans. The admissions process is entirely online, and candidates are not needed to visit any physical locations. To begin your online admission procedure, go to https://admission.lpu.in/.
Ans. Admission to various programs for the class of 2022 will begin in January 2022.
For further information, go to www.lpu.in.
Ans. The scanned copies of the following documents are necessary when applying for online admission.
• Passport Size photograph of candidate and parents (Father and Mother)
• MatriculationCertificate (if applicable)
• Eligibility qualification certificate (depending on programme) including previous qualifications (Eligibility qualification may be submitted later-on in case the final result has not been declared till date)
• Gap affidavit (If applicable - Self)
• Aadhaar card of candidate and parents
• Category certificate (if applicable, for e.g., if claiming eligibility relaxation on the basis of category)
• Income affidavit of parents(Self in case of Ph.D.)
I am amazed by the fact that how can one single organisation be so resourceful. They helped me from the beginning till the end. 9 faced a lot of problems hurdles as they say it, but they had a solution for them all. I dont just appreciate the guidance they provide but also the suggestions they give during this transition. I am really more than thankful to the team for making everything so easy for me. May God bless them
My association with Mr Kanhaiya Agarwal, the founder of Formfees, a niche start-up in education space, goes back to school days. Kanhaiya and I were school friends and I have watched him closely during his evolution from a young charming boy to a hard core entrepeneur. During my preparation for management entrance exams, Kanhaiya and his team at Formfees helped me immensely in finalizing the startegy and fine tuning the execution. It is because of he and his team that I have been able to secure my dream seat at XLRI. I wish Formfees all the best for all its future endeavours.
When I Coming to know about 'Formfees', I saw in it an opportunity to keen aside all the queries regarding application processes with the Formfees team which is home to proper & correct information for all B School entrances along with that they also help me a lot with my GD PI preparations which made my way my dream College IIM AHMEDABAD to KUDOS to Kanhaiya Sir & Formfees.