BBA Subjects 1st Year
BBA Full Form is Bachelor of Business Administration. BBA Course is a three-year undergraduate business management course that imparts managerial and entrepreneurial skills to students through BBA Subjects. BBA courses are available in various specializations such as Finance, Marketing and HR Management. Bachelor of Business Administration is available to students from all streams like Arts, Science and Commerce.
BBA Admissions 2022 is done on the basis of entrance exams as well as on the basis of merit in Top BBA Colleges in India. Cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Bangalore have some of the best BBA Colleges. BBA Colleges in Mumbai include SP Jain, Whistling Woods etc.
BBA Syllabus is designed to impart adequate business administration skills to the students. BBA Subjects are Principles of Management, Macroeconomics, Human Behavior & Ethics at Workplace, Management Accounting, Banking & Insurance.
BBA course is very market and industry oriented. Students after completing the course get good BBA Jobs. The average BBA salary ranges between INR 2,50,000 to 10,00,000. Courses after BBA includes students doing higher studies in MBA with various MBA specialisation such as MBA in Finance, MBA in HR, MBA in Marketing etc.
Bachelor of Business Administration Course Details
- The full form of BBA is Bachelor of Business Administration.
- BBA course admission is done on the basis of entrance exams as well as on the basis of merit.
- Some of the common BBA entrance exams are IPU CET, DU JAT, NPAT, etc.
- According to NIRF Rankings Top BBA Colleges in India are NMIMS Mumbai, SSCBS New Delhi, IIM Rohtak, ICFAI Hyderabad, etc.
- BBA dual degree courses are also available like BBA LLB Course which is a 5 years long course where both the courses are taught independently.
- BBA Distance Education is available in India for students who are unable to pursue a regular MBA degree due to time or financial constraints.
- BBA Distance Education fees are around INR 20,000 to INR 60,000 which is less than a regular Bachelor of Business Administration.
- IGNOU BBA is 3 years long and the fee is INR 60,000.
- BBA Specializations include BBA in Banking and Insurance, BBA in Human Resources, BBA in Finance etc.
- BBA Fee ranges from INR 50,000-2 Lacs per annum and the average annual salary after BBA is between INR 2-8 LPA.
- Some of the top BBA Jobs is Business Development Executive, Marketing Associate, Travel and Tourism Manager, Event Manager, etc.
- Students have the option of studying BBA abroad which helps them to complete their MBA degree from the respective country.
|BBA Full form||Bachelor of Business Administration|
|BBA Admission||Merit and Entrance Based|
|BBA Course Level||Bachelors|
|BBA Eligibility||Pass 10+2 in any stream from a recognised university|
|BBA Duration||3 Years|
|BBA Entrance Exams||DU JAT, IPU CET, NPAT|
|BBA Colleges||DU, NMIMS Mumbai, SSCBS New Delhi, IIM Rohtak, ICFAI Hyderabad|
|BBA Specializations||BBA Finance, BBA Marketing, BBA International Business|
|BBA in IGNOU||INR 60,000|
|BBA Average Fees||INR 50,000 – INR 2,00,000|
All About Bachelor of Business Administration
BBA full form is Bachelor of Business Administration. BBA course deals with knowledge and training in management and administration of business by imparting managerial and entrepreneurial skills to management aspirants from any stream like Science, commerce or arts.
BBA develops entrepreneurship skills. BBA provides specializations in Human resources, Finance and Marketing.
Bachelor of Business Administration Syllabus
- Some of the major subjects in Bachelor of Business Administration is Business Economics, Business Mathematics, Principles of Management, Statistics, Organisational Behaviour, etc.
- Even though the syllabus is vast, the course aims to inculcate managerial and entrepreneurial skills in a candidate.
- The subjects may vary depending upon the specialization a candidate chooses, as the BBA Scope increases better by choosing the correct BBA specialization like Human Resource Management, Finance, International Business, Sales and Marketing, etc.
|BBA Semester I||BBA Semester II|
|Microeconomics||Quantitative Techniques - II|
|Principles of Management||Effective Communications|
|India Socio-Political Economics||Cost Accounting|
|Quantitative techniques - I||Environmental Management|
|Essentials of IT||Principles of Marketing|
|BBA Semester III||BBA Semester IV|
|Banking & Insurance||Human Behavior & Ethics at Workplace|
|Indian Economics in Global Scenario||Management Accounting|
|Operations Research||Business Analytics|
|Direct Tax & Indirect Tax||Business Law|
|Human Resource Management||Financial Management|
|Consumer Behavior & Services Marketing||Customer Relationship Management|
|BBA Semester V||BBA Semester VI|
|Strategic Management||International Business & EXIM|
|Research Methodology||Finance Electives|
|Finance Electives||Operations & Supply Chain Management|
|Financial Statement Analysis||Marketing Electives|
|Advanced Financial Management||Entrepreneurship & Business Plan|
|Areas of study||BBA Subjects|
|Foundation||Mathematics for Business|
|Essentials of Marketing|
|Business Organisation and Principles of Management|
|Human Resource Management|
|International Business Management|
|Electives||Marketing and Operations Research|
|Commercial Bank Management|
|Advanced Sales & Distribution|
|Etiquette and Conversational Skills|
|Negotiating and Persuading Skills|
|Problem Solving and Consulting Skills|
Bachelor of Business Administration Specialization
BBA degree is offered in almost every college and university, but with different specialization options. Specialization helps in deciding which field you want to get it to go ahead with your management career.
Who Should Pursue BBA?
Like all courses, the BBA course requires certain skills to pursue. Some of the BBA skills required are mentioned below.
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree is ideal for candidates who want to pursue MBA or get into the Management sector.
- Candidates aspiring to open their own business or become an entrepreneur can opt for the Bachelor of Business Administration.
- Passionate and Ethical individuals who are true to themselves can do this course and try their hand in business. See: Ethical
- The course helps one in understanding the market requirements and various global trends. This BBA skill is good for those who are thinking of entering the market sector.
Students who want to work in business administration and see themselves doing an MBA Course over the course of time should definitely do this course.
Types of BBA
With the growing demand for BBA degrees, colleges across India have started catering different types of BBA to the aspirants. Apart from regular Bachelor of Business Administration, students have the opportunity to pursue Online BBA and BBA distance education.
|Types of BBA||Eligibility||Admission||BBA Course Fees (INR)|
|BBA Full-time||10+2 with 50% marks||Merit/Entrance Exam Based||INR 60,000- 1.8 Lakhs|
|BBA Part-Time||10+2||Merit-Based||INR 45,000|
|BBA Online||10+2||Merit-Based||INR 27,000|
BBA is a 3-years UG course that prepares students for a robust future in Management. Full-time BBA is the most popular choice of BBA opted by thousands of students every year.
- Admission for Bachelor of Business Administration is granted through both merit and entrance exam based admission processes. Popular BBA entrance exams include DU JAT, IPU CAT, and NPAT.
- Popular regular BBA specializations include BBA International Business, BBA Banking and Insurance, BBA HRl, BBA LLB, etc.
- Best Colleges for BBA include Shailesh J Mehta School of Management, Gargi College, SP Jain Institute of Management and Research etc. The average BBA Course fees for top BBA Colleges ranges between INR 3,00,000 – 6,00,000.
BBA part-time is a 3-years undergraduate course just like a regular BBA. The only difference is that unlike regular Bachelor of Business Administration, students don’t need the students to be physically present for the course.
BBA Part-time is an ideal choice for candidates who are unable to pursue a regular BBA. The course curriculum of part-time BBA is almost similar to the regular BBA degree.
The average BBA Course fees to pursue part-time BBA ranges from INR 45,000 to INR 60,000 on average in BBA Part-Time Colleges in India.
- BBA online was designed with the aim to provide students with the opportunity to understand the foundations of business administration and be able to apply the knowledge in the real world using the virtual education system.
- The course includes some of the essentials of business administration such as Human Resource and Management, Organizational Behavior, Business and communication, Management Skills, Retail Management and much more.
- Online BBA courses are relatively less costly than offline courses. The average fee to pursue an online BBA is around INR 27,000.
- Popular BBA specializations are also available in Online BBA.
Bachelor of Business Administration Integrated Courses
Various BBA Integrated courses are available in India. BBA Integrated Course is 5 years duration that provides another course after completion of Bachelor of Business Administration course which is 3 years.
BBA-MBA Integrated Course
Integrated MBA or BBA MBA integrated course is a management course offered by various colleges like IIMS for students to pursue MBA after class 12. It is aimed at teaching management skills from both undergraduate as well as postgraduate levels.
The eligibility criteria for a 5-Year MBA varies from college to college. Some colleges conduct their entrance exams like IPMAT, while others select based on merit. The students must have passed the 10+2 examination from any stream to pursue an integrated MBA Course.
Top Colleges that provide BBA MBA Integrated Course are IIM Indore, IIM Rohtak, XUB Bhubaneswar, LU Lucknow etc
|College Name||Average Annual Fee||Average Placement Offer|
|IIM Indore||INR 4,00,000||INR 17,01,000|
|IIM Rohtak||INR 4,10,000||INR 13,70,000|
|XUB Bhubaneswar||INR 8,58,000||INR 15,42,000|
|SRM Kanchipuram||INR 1,65,000||INR 5,00,000|
|NU Ahmedabad||INR 17,07,000||INR 9,00,000|
|MU Mumbai||INR 50,000||INR 3,20,000|
|LU Lucknow||INR 60,000||INR 3,10,000|
|DAV Indore||INR 29,000||INR 5,00,000 - INR 6,00,000|
Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Legislative Law (BBA LLB) is an integrated dual degree course which provides an integrated study of management studies and legislative law in an independent manner. BBA LLB Duration is 5 years.
BBA LLB Admission takes place through BBA LLB entrance exams like CLAT and SLAT. BBA LLB Eligibility is that students must have 50-60% in class 12.
BBA LLB Integrated Course is a boon for students who want to study Law after a Bachelor of Business Administration. Law after BBA helps students to enter the legal field in Corporate after completing the course.
BBA LLB Subjects list include Managerial Economics, Law of Torts including MV Accident and Consumer Protection Laws II, Fundamentals of Business Organization etc. BBA LLB in DU is INR 4,00,000.
|Name of the College/ University/ Institute||BBA Course Fees||Average Annual Salary|
|Symbiosis Law School||INR 15,00,000||INR 8,50,000|
|Banasthali Vidyapith||INR 5,00,000||INR 2,80,000|
|New Law College, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University||INR 4,00,000||INR 5,00,000|
|M.S. Ramaiah College of Law||INR 8,00,000||INR 4,80,000|
|Kristu Jayanti College||INR 3,80,000||INR 4,50,000|
|Amity University, Gwalior||INR 5,00,000||INR 3,60,000|
|Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies||INR 5,00,000||INR 4,20,000|
|Mody University of Science and Technology||INR 7,20,000||INR 4,20,000|
|Prestige Institute of Management, Gwalior||INR 2,80,000||INR 2,40,000|
Bachelor of Business Administration Admission Process
Students who want to study BBA Degree can take admission in any BBA College. The admission process is of two types-entrance exams based and direct admission. Most colleges take in students through the ICSE marks secured by the student in class 12.
Direct Admission for Bachelor of Business Administration is based on the marks secured by the candidate at the secondary level (+2).
- Students from any stream with a minimum of 50% marks in 12th can apply for BBA admission 2022 in colleges and universities across India.
- Some of the colleges that adapt to the culture of direct admission in their Bachelor of Business Administration are Loyola College, Madras Cristian College, Mount Carmel College, JD Birla Institute, and others.
- There are national-level BBA entrance test examinations for students all over India. BBA Entrance Exams are UPSEE, IPU CET, MUMCET, etc. Top BBA colleges like Department of Management Studies Christ University, SSCBS, SVKMs NMIMS Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce, etc and more take admission through entrances like SET, NPAT, DU JAT, etc.
- The application process of these exams usually starts in the month of April-May every year.
- Education Qualification: Candidates must have passed their class 12th examinations from any stream and a recognised board in order to be eligible for the Bachelor of Business Administration course.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have at least scored a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in 12th. Some premier colleges ask for 60% marks.
- Age Limit: Candidates must be aged between 17 to 22 years for the general category, and 17 to 24 years for the reserved categories.