Ans. A total of 16 percent of students have been placed across various organizations so far, including Deloitte India Limited, Learning Routes Private Limited, Pin Click Advisor, Jaro Education Private Limited, Citicorp Services India Private Limited, PropertyPistol.com, HDFC Life, PhonePe, XL Dynamics, etc.
Ans. Undoubtedly Market has totally disrupted due to Covid 19 Pandemic. Pune is having abundance of management colleges but this chaotic time requires high precaution so select a college who is having an excellent track record of placement. IIMS is one of the prominent names in Pune for placement for so many years with excellent industry connect.
As a student, there are some key parameters for the students to opt for any B- School-College Ranking-IIMS Pune is continuously ranked amongst one of the best Management colleges in India. It provides PGDM Course which is AICTE approved. Placement Record- IIMS is having an excellent Placement record (International & National). Numerous companies visit the campus which enables Students ample opportunity to apply in different sectors. Industry Interface- Every Semester more than 100 Corporate Guests interact with the students, provide guidance and share the valuable corporate experience. TWO Internship opportunities make this Management program completely Industry Oriented. Overall Development- IIMS focus on 360-degree development which is beyond the four walls of the classroom. IIMS is having an excellent pool of Faculty who encourages student to follow their passion. IIMS is on the list of a few Indian management colleges which provide International Study TourROI- As IIMS fee is Rs. 7,20,000 only so it provides an excellent return on Investment.
Ans. IIEBM is a college which is run by ex-military officers so there is Discipline in the college which is very important. It offers multi placements offers. It provides some skill enhancement courses with certifications. Along with that, it provides industrial visits, guest lectures, live projects, internships in good companies, students get pre-placement offers also.
Ans. IIEBM was established in the year 2000 by Shrimant Vijaysinh Naik Nimbalkar Alias Shivajiraje, a scion of the ruling family oh Phaltan, District Satara, and Col. Vinod Marwaha, a visionary, entrepreneur, and philanthropist.
I also want to tell you that education in the pre-merger era in the state of Phaltan, was provided by the royal family. ‘His Highness Shrimant Mudhojirao Naik Nimbalkar ruler of Phaltan State who had established the first school in the year 1893.
After the merger of erstwhile pricey states with the mainstream Government, the staff of the state of Phaltan was transferred to the government, after which ‘the Phaltan Education Society’ was established. Thereafter, ‘Phaltan Education Society’ received strong support from Shrimant Vijaysinh Naik Nimbalkar, who was a firm believer in the cause of education.
Then, ‘Phaltan Education society’ decided to establish IIEBM in Pune, to afford students from Phaltan region and wards of defense, families better corporate exposure and interaction, along with the affordable, quality and value based management education. Their dream bore fruit when the first batch graduated in the year 2002, and was successfully placed in Indian and multinational companies. Since then there has been no looking back, and IIEBM has grown to its present stature and will continue to grow, as we continue to increase our competitiveness, both locally and nationally.
Ans. Every college is known for the education it provides. IIEBM is one of the best B-schools 90% of the faculty are Ph.D. holders and the other 10% are pursuing Ph.D. Faculties give attention to every student personally. They help us in every manner they can. They guide us for a better future.
Ans. The documents required for Indus Business School, Pune admission process are competitive exam scorecard of CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ GMAT, class 10th and 12th certificates and mark sheets, Bachelor’s degree certificate, relevant certificate to verify date of birth, and work experience certificate (if any).
Ans. One can apply to IIEBM Pune PGDM program through their official website. The complete process online mode.
Ans. IIEBM Pune admission is based on scores of national-level entrance test, past academic performance, writing assessment, and personal interview.
Ans. Yes, IIEBM Pune offers scholarships to its students on the basis of merit.