Reasons to do Part-Time MBA in India
What is a Part-Time MBA?
A part-time MBA is equivalent to another MBA. Part-time MBA is mostly preferred by people who are already having a job and want to get promoted to a higher rank in their working office. For which they have to secure an MBA degree but unable to leave or provide separate time for their MBA course. At this moment people mostly prefer to have a part-time MBA. It’s mostly preferred by people who have no time to appear for 10 hours of their day on a daily academic schedule and six to eight hours on self-studying time. With the help of a part-time MBA, one doesn’t have to sacrifice his full-time employment and can pursue an MBA course at respective time intervals of their weekend or night. Part-time MBA provides the same syllabus as same as full-time MBA or normal MBA but it privilege students to continue it along with their working environment so one can participate in part-time MBA along with their jobs during evenings or night college shift or in the weekends.
The masters in business Administration is an universally recognised career option which helps the potential students To up bring their skill in the field of Management and business. Part time MBA course is same as that which create and individuals skills in the field of adaptation organisation and management.
Benefits of Part-Time MBA
There are no drawbacks for one to deal with to get enrolled with a part-time MBA as it has varieties of opportunities for one to have grabbed in future. Peoples who are already under 9 to 5 jobs they mostly prefer to have part-time MBA so they can get promoted in the job with better salary package. As part-time MBA have same syllabus as normal MBA enrolled students come to know the same knowledge as normal MBA courses.
Individuals with certain skills can only opt for part-time MBA which are
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Capable to work with a variation of people.
- One who knows how to manage time and other management skills.
- Have intellectual knowledge.
- Knows how to inspire people or motivate people.
- Great communication skills.
- Capable to work under different circumstances.
- Critical thinking skills.
Eligibility for Obtaining a Part-Time MBA
For MBA or part-time MBA which is also known as PGDM one has to follow these basic requirements which are as follows.
- One has to achieve graduation from a recognised Indian or foreign Institute with at least 50% of marks which is essential and the institutes have no other cut off schemes.
- And must what experience under executive level for 2-3 years.
- Selection of candidates may vary based on having achieved in CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, SNAP, ATMA, NMAT, EMATE.
- In many universities personal interviews are taken before selection.
There are Specific Colleges that Provide Part-Time MBA to the Students-
1. Jagdish Sheth School of Management
- Established in which Year: 1995
- Placement : Jagdish Sheth School of Management have provided hundred percent of placement in the year of 2019-2020 and 2021 also the highest domestic package in the year of 2020 was rupees 19.5 LPA. Number of companies came to participate in the collaboration during the year of 2021 where 205.
- Infrastructure : facilities like library which have as much as 5,000 + journalism 1800 + reports, hostels in 2 acre campus with Wi-Fi I enable enability there are two separate hostels for boys and girls, Labs like computer lab, science lab, IBM business analytics lab, cafeteria, gym, Hospital i-Fi campus, Auditorium, AC classrooms , amplifier, Conference Hall are available.
2. Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management
- Established in which Year : 1995
- Placement : Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management has provided placement of a hundred per cent in the year 2021 with the highest salary package of 32 LPA. The total number of companies have came for collaboration tour was 290.
- Infrastructure: Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management have facilities like libraries including 31000 of selected document in the form of books, hostel separate for boys and girls, sports complex, Labs like computer Labs, finance laboratory, IBM analytics lab, cafeteria, Gym, Hospital, Wi-Fi campus, Auditorium, AC classroom, other facilities like computer centre, video conference room, discussion room, theatre, separate room for girls, conference room.
3. Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad
- Established in which Year: 1980
- Placement: IMT Ghaziabad has provided 72 placements with the highest salary package of 30th ALP to the PGDM student in the year 2020. The number of companies visited 179 for the collaboration.
- Infrastructure: facilities like libraries, a hostel for boys and girls separate room, Sports Complex, lab computer labs, cafeteria, gym, Hospital, Wi-Fi campus, Auditorium, AC classroom, amphitheatre.
4. Management Development Institute Gurgaon
- Established in which Year: 1973
- Placement: management Development Institute Gurgaon has provided a total number of placements during the endemic year 2020 is 359. The total number of companies visited Institute 126 and the highest salary package offered to of rupees 40.50 LPA.
- Infrastructure: Institute has 60000 variations of online library access 17000 international journals. Hostel facilities for both boys and girls, Sports Complex, labs computer lab, cafeteria, Gym, Hospital, Wi-Fi campus, shuttle service, Auditorium, music room, dance Room, AC class room, convenience store are also available.
5. Xavier Labour Relations Institute Jamshedpur
- Established in which Year: 1949
- Placement: in the year of 2021 Xavier labour relations Institute Jamshedpur have provided 100% of placements with the highest salary package for international is rupees 50.5 LPA. the total number of strengths of Students is 358.
- Infrastructure: XLRI has which collection of 66687 books and 16806 bound back volume print journals. It is and has hostel facilities for boys and girls separate shared. Sports complex, lab computer lab, behaviour lab, cafeteria, gym, Hospital, Wi-Fi campus, Auditorium, music Room, AC classroom, convenience Store, Syndicate room are also provided to the students.
6. Institute of Chartered financial analysts Hyderabad
- Established in which Year: 1984
- Infrastructure: the institute provides 55000 volumes of books, hostel for boys and girls, sport Complex, labs civil lab, chemistry lab, computer lab, electrical lab, electronic lab, mechanical lab, physics lab, psychology laboratory, Moot court law, cafeteria, gym, Hospital, Wi-Fi campus, shuttle service, Auditorium also provided to the students.
7. Shoolini University Solan
- Established in which Year: 2009
- Placement: In the year 2019 Institute provided placement for 2000 students and hundred companies visited. The highest package of salary provided of rupees 1500000.
- Infrastructure: the institute provides University provides 34711 books and 150000 eBooks. 5 hostels for girls and boys, seminar Complex, indoor multipurpose Sports Complex, amphitheatre, eateries, go green, health care and medication these are the facilities provided here to the students.
8. SP Jain School of Global Management Mumbai
- Established in which Year: 2004
- Placement: In the year 2020 the institute has provided 73% of Global Placement with the highest CTC of rupees 34.4 3lp. Top companies visited coca-cola, Cognizant, Dabur, etc.
- Infrastructure: facilities provided and like lakh computer lab library cafeteria Auditorium AC classroom other facilities like stimulation centre student board room leadership fall meeting room executive launch Breakout room for staff
9. Faculty of Management Studies New Delhi
- Established in which Year: 1954
- Placement: In the year 2021 the institute has provided 100% of placement with the highest salary package of 50 8.5 LPA. The number of companies has visited top companies Amway, Asian Paint, BMW, Google, ITC, Nestle, Pepsico, Samsung, etc.
- Infrastructure: facilities provided over here are a library with 50000 books 100 National and international journals Cds and videos on various topics. Hostel for MBA program full time and part-time also boys hostel and separate girls hostels are also available. Sports complex, badminton court, basketball court, cricket ground, football ground, tennis court, labs computer lab, finance lab. Cafeteria, Gym, Hospital, Wi-Fi campus, Auditorium, convenience Store. Other facilities like computer centre, Shanti Prasad advance management Centre is also available here.