NEET Biology Syllabus 2022
NEET EXAM 2022 – Biology Syllabus and Weightage 2022
NEET ( National-Eligibility-cum-Entrance-Test ) 2022 examination is to be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for the admission of eligible candidates to the undergraduate medical courses in medical establishments. The test for National-Eligibility-cum-Entrance-Test [NEET(UG) 2022 in on-line mode. there's a small modification within the NEET test Pattern that has been mentioned well below.
NEET 2022 is going to be conducted in thirteen different languages, for the admission of eligible students to MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS and different undergraduates (UG) medical courses in approved/recognized Medical/Dental/AYUSH and different Colleges/ Deemed Universities /Institutes across india. The languages within which the NEET (UG) 2022 has been conducted are: English, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu. NEET-UG is a single entrance test for admissions to more than 66,000 MBBS and BDS seats across India. NEET is the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test conducted in offline mode to apply for admission in MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, Nursing and other courses. All the government and private medical colleges are going to offer admission under 15% AIQ ( All India Quota ) and 85% State Level Quota Seats. Also, NEET is that the sole valid examination for admission to institutes like JIPMER, AIIMS, PGIMER, etc.
NEET Syllabus For Biology will be shared in this article as well. Students should have proper knowledge for the NEET syllabus 2022. The 2022 NEET Syllabus is predicted to be lesser than that of the previous year according to the trends. Make sure you have a NEET 2022 syllabus PDF with you so you can check the syllabus whenever you want. The syllabus of NEET 2022 will most probably be similar to that of NEET exam syllabus 2021. To improve their chances of qualifying for the NTA NEET 2022 exam, candidates must understand the NEET 2022 exam pattern. The NTA NEET Admit Card 2022 will be available on the official website for registered candidates. Students should check the NTA's eligibility criteria before filling out the application form for NEET 2022.
Highlights – NEET 2022
[table id="7257" responsive="" responsive_breakpoint=""]
Exam Pattern For NEET 2022
The first step before appearing for the NEET exam 2022 is to be familiar with the NEET exam pattern 2022. NEET UG exam is conducted in offline mode i.e. the pen and paper mode. The exam is separated into 3 sections - physics, chemistry, and biology. Check the table below to know details about the NEET exam pattern such as time of the exam, nature of questions asked, number of questions asked, weightage of marks from each section, and so forth.
[table id="7258" responsive="" responsive_breakpoint=""]
NEET Syllabus For Biology 2022
Candidates appearing for the medical entrance exam should be aware of the NEET complete syllabus For Biology 2022 for better preparation. Knowing the NEET syllabus in early stages will boost the level of preparation The National Medical Commission (NMC) designs the syllabus of NEET-UG 2022. Aspirants can download the NEET 2022 syllabus below. You can download a NEET syllabus 2022 PDF. Also the NEET portion 2022 is probably going to be the same as of syllabus of NEET 2021. The NEET weightage 2022 is basically a subject wise distribution of topics from the subjects which will determine their weightage in exam as of like how many percentage will they hold in the question paper.
The NEET official syllabus for the year 2022 might reduce as per the trends but it’ll most likely be similar to what was for the year of 2021.
Candidates can check the important topics along with weightage for NEET Physics exam below. It must be noted that the topic-wise weightage is mentioned based on past year analysis. Below we’ll provide you details about NEET 2022 syllabus with weightage, NEET 2022 chapter wise weightage, NEET syllabus 2022 topic wise, Total chapter in NEET and more. Weightage of chapters in NEET 2022 by NTA shall be updates on NTA NEET’s official website
NEET 2022 Syllabus - Biology
Check the important topics along with weightage in the syllabus of NEET Biology below. NEET 2022 Biology syllabus will mostly contain topics from class 11 & 12.
Below we’ve provided chapter wise weightage for NEET 2022
[table id="7259" responsive="" responsive_breakpoint=""]
NEET 2022 Biology Books
[table id="7260" responsive="" responsive_breakpoint=""]
NEET Biology 2022 preparation
The biology section carries the highest weightage in the NEET-UG exam. A total of 90 questions carrying 360 marks are asked from NEET Biology. Check the tips for preparation of the NEET biology section below.
- Study NCERTs line by line: Covering Biology NCERT books is a must while preparing for NEET exam. Candidates must cover the complete NEET Biology syllabus and revise it multiple times before NEET 2022 exams.
- Diagrams and charts: NEET Biology syllabus includes diagrams and charts, which candidates must prepare thoroughly for the exam. Questions based on diagrams are often asked in the Biology section of the NEET medical entrance test.
- Expert’s advice: “For NEET 2021 Biology prepare ‘Human Physiology’, ‘Plant Physiology’, ‘Cell Biology’, and ‘Biomolecules’ from Class XI syllabus according to previous questions in NEET. Moreover, ‘Animalia’ and ‘Plantae’ must be given special attention as they are comparatively tough topics. The main emphasis, however, should be on characteristics of non-chordata and chordate phyla along with their examples,” advised Aakash Choudhary, Director of Aakash Educational Services to NEET aspirants.
Are There Any Changes In NEET 2022 Syllabus?
There are no changes in the NEET 2022 Syllabus so far. It’s basically the same as was of last year’s. We don’t know if there will be any change until NTA releases notifications. Also, The subject wise weightage and syllabus is provided in this article. Make sure you go through it.
- Is there any deleted portion for NEET 2022?
As per latest trends NTA has notified that there will be no reductions in the NEET syllabus 2022 compared to the previous year's syllabus. Fundamental and advanced topics from Classes 11 and 12 Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are covered in the NEET 2022 syllabus.
Language Of NEET 2022 Exam
NEET 2022 will be conducted in the following 11 different languages which the candidates can attempt.
Check the languages and the exam centers where you can attempt the exam.
[table id="7261" responsive="" responsive_breakpoint=""]
Preparation Tips For NEET 2022
- Know your overall NEET 2022 Syllabus. The first thing to do before planning to move ahead is to know your exact syllabus properly.
- Make a time table for yourself after knowing the NTA NEET 2022 syllabus.
- Make Notes. Notes help you to revise through most of the portion for NEET 2022 quickly.
- Solve Previous Years' Question Paper to know about the question patterns more briefly.
- Analyze your each day’s performance and how much you’ve to cover accordingly.
- Be focused on your goal and accuracy is the key. Good Luck.
NEET Application Form 2022 Dates
Registration dates (Tentative) for NEET Application Form 2022.
[table id="7262" responsive="" responsive_breakpoint=""]
How To Apply For NEET 2022
Step 1 – To register yourself for NEET 2022, Visit the official website - ntaneet.nic.in
Step 2: To apply, click on the login bar and enter the required information and credentials.
Step 3: The application form with 12 sections will appear.
Step 4: Enter all the asked information properly & re-check.
Step 5: Upload the scanned images.
Step 6: Complete the payment procedure.
Step 7: Download the confirmation page and take a print out of the page.
Regardless to this, to ensure a successful registration, the candidate need to enter the details carefully and as asked, pay the application fee’s and upload the required documents. The uploading of the document should be done in the prescribed format as it is the most critical part.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How many chapters are there in Biology NEET syllabus?
Ans. NEET Syllabus is divided into four subjects - Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. Students need to complete all 97 chapters of NEET Syllabus in order to score good rank in NEET Exam.
2. Where can I download NEET syllabus?
Ans. The officials for NEET, the NTA (National Testing Agency) specifies the syllabus for NEET. The syllabus for NEET can be downloaded from the official website, ntaneet.nic.in. Alternatively, to easily access the NEET syllabus, simply go up this page, click on the link of the detailed NEET syllabus topic-wise for Physics, Chemistry and Biology to download NEET syllabus.
3. What is the syllabus for NEET 2022?
Ans. NEET Syllabus 2022: National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the NTA NEET syllabus and exam pattern officially.
4. Is NEET syllabus reduced for 2022?
Ans. There is no change in the syllabus for NEET 2022 exam.
5. Which topics are removed from NEET syllabus 2022?
Ans. NTA has notified that there will be no reductions in the NEET syllabus 2022 compared to the previous year's syllabus. Fundamental and advanced topics from Classes 11 and 12 Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are covered in the NEET 2022 syllabus.
6. How do I prepare for NEET 2022?
7. Will NEET 2022 be easy?
- Familiarize yourself with the NEET Syllabus.
- Create A Doable Timetable.
- Figure Out Which Subject Needs More Time.
- Make Notes While Reading.
- Don't Forget NCERT Books.
- Solve Previous Year Question Papers & Take NEET Mock Tests.
Ans. Difficulty level of NEET can't be predicted in advance as it varies every year. ... NEET 2022 can be tough or easier than 2021 and previous years. As a NEET aspirant, it's not good to worry about these things during the preparation.
8. Is NCERT enough for NEET 2022?
Ans. The answer is a big ”NO”. NCERT books can only give you qualifying marks but to get really good marks you’ll need to study from different books recommended for NEET 2022.