- NEET 2022 form is released on 6 April 2022 on the official website i.e., www.neet.nta.nic.in. The last date to fill out the appliance form has been extended up to twenty May 2022. Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to fill out the application form. Candidates must have qualified class 12th with 50% marks to seem for NEET 2022. Applicants appearing for sophistication 12th in 2022 are eligible.
- NTA has reopened the NEET 2022 Form Correction window for candidates to edit the category field. NEET form correction facility is open from 14 to 16 June 2022.
- NEET 2022 form fee for General, EWS, and other categories is INR 1600, INR 1500, and INR 900 respectively. For International candidates, the appliance fee is INR 8500.
- While filling out the NEET registration form, candidates must keep documents handy i.e. signature, photograph, and category certificates. The documents must be uploaded in dimensions specified by the NTA.
- During the registration process, applicants should choose 4 exam centers. the ultimate allotment of exam centers is predicated on the candidate’s choice.
- Candidates who wish to hunt admission in MBBS, BDS, BUMS, BAMS, BSMS, and BHMS in any college in India must follow the NTA NEET 2022 registration process. Candidates also are suggested to download the SANDERS app to receive time-to-time notifications from NTA.
NTA NEET 2022 Application Form: Important Points to recollect
- Candidates must select the medium of question paper carefully, it can not be changed during the correction period.
- Seats are going to be allotted to candidates randomly.
- OBC candidates must select an unreserved category.
- For submitting the NEET 2022 form fee via online mode, candidates have to keep their credit card/debit card handy.
- Students must keep the confirmation page safe for future reference.
- No late registrations are accepted.
- The aspirants have to submit one form only. Multiple styles of candidates will result in the cancellation of candidature.
NEET 2022 Application Form Highpoints
|NEET 2022 Particulars||NEET 2022 Details|
|NEET Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Mode to pay NEET 2022 Application Form Fee||Online|
|NEET 2022 Application Fee||General Category: INR 1600EWS and OBC: INR 1500SC/ ST/ PH: INR 900|
NEET 2022 Application Form Date
According to the latest updates, the NEET 2022 exam Date is set for 17 July 2022. Below tabulated the important dates of the NEET 2022 Application Form:
|Release of NEET 2022 notification||April 6, 2022|
|NEET Application Form 2022 Release Date||6 April 2022|
|NEET 2022 Application form Last Date||20 May 2022 (up to 09:50 PM)|
|Last date for fee payment||20 May 2022 (up to 11:50 PM)|
|Application Correction Release Date||14 to 16 June 2022 (Reopened)|
|Release of admit card||12 July 2022 (Out)|
How to Fill NEET 2022 Application Form?
To fill out the NEET 2022 Application forms, aspirants need to follow some of the steps that are discussed in the below points:
Step 1: Registration
- Go to the official NEET 2022 registration website, nta.neet.nic.in.
- If you’re a brand new user, click on ‘New Registration‘ on NEET form Login Page and fill in the required details.
- If you’re an existing user, click on ‘Candidate Login‘. Now, enter your Application Number and Password to proceed.
- Type the captcha then click ‘Preview and Next’.
- In the next step, read and check the provided information and if the information is valid, click the ‘Next’ button.
- Select the ‘OTP Verification’ option. Once you click, you may receive an OTP in your registered contact number.
- Next, choose the ‘Submit’ option.
Step 2: Fill NEET 2022 form
- After registration, candidates must click on the choice “Click here to log in.”
- Now, aspirants can log in by entering the NEET 2022 application number and password.
- The NEET 2022 form will appear on the screen
- Now, aspirants can fill out the application form for NEET 2022 by providing details like personal details, educational qualifications, etc.
- The details that are entered during the NEET 2022 registration process are going to be pre-filled within the form and they can not be changed.
- The application type of NEET 2022 is split into 12 parts. Below tabulated the various sections of the NEET 2022 Application forms together with the main points that are needed to fill in each section.
|NEET 2022 Sections||NEET 2022 Credentials|
|Personal Details||Name of the candidatesFather’s NameMother’s NameGenderCategoryNationalityDate of BirthPersons with disabilityIdentification TypeIdentification Number|
|Place of Birth||Place of BirthDistrictState|
|Medium of Question Paper (anyone)||English, Hindi, Oriya, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Assamese, Kannada, Malayalam, Punjabi, Telugu, Tamil, and Urdu|
|Choice of Examination Centre||Aspirants need to choose any four examination centers in decreasing order of preference|
|Academic Details 10th standard||Board NameName of School /CollegeAddress of School/ CollegePassing YearPercentage of marks secured in 10th standard roll Number of 10th standard board|
|Academic Details 11th standard||Name of School /CollegePlace of StudyYear of passing state where College/ School is located district where College/ School is located|
|Academic Details 12th standard||School Board of 12th standard or equivalent name of College/ School (passed/appearing)Address of College/ SchoolPlace of study passing yearState where College/ School is located district where College/ School is located code of Qualifying Exam Appearing 12th standard or equivalent/ Year of passing percentage of marks secured in 12th standard if passedRoll Number of 12th standard|
|Permanent Address||Candidates Permanent address|
|Correspondence Address||Fill in the current address or the same permanent address|
|Details of Parents/ Guardian||OccupationQualificationAnnual income|
|Security pin||Alphanumeric pin|
- Aspirants must check all the small print carefully as after the ultimate submission of the appliance form for NEET 2022 it can not be changed.
- To submit the duly checked NEET 2022 form, candidates must click on “Yes, please do” on the confirmation page.
Step 3: Upload Required Documents
- Click on “Upload recent documents”
- Aspirants have to upload all the desired documents like signatures/photographs, SC/ST certificates, and PWD certificates.
- Now, select the uploaded files.
- And, click on the button “Next.”
Step 4: Payment of NEET 2022 Application Fees
After filling out the NEET 2022 form, aspirants have to pay an amount fee as an application fee. The mode to pay the NEET 2022 application fee is online. Candidates will pay NEET 2022 application fees through Debit Card/ UPI App/ Internet Banking/ Credit Card/ E-wallet.
Step 5: Submit and Download the NEET 2022 Confirmation Page
- Aspirants after filling out the NEET 2022 form will pay NEET 2022 form fees through Debit Card/ UPI App/ Internet Banking/ Credit Card/ E-wallet.
- Aspirants must pay the Processing/ service charges per transaction and GST (if required).
- Candidates must complete the application form for NEET 2022 by accepting the declaration and then clicking on the button “submit”.
- If the status of the NEET 2022 form shows ‘Confirmed’, then it means the applying style of NEET 2022 is accepted by the conducting authorities.
- Lastly, download the appliance kind of NEET 2022 yet because the confirmation page and take a printout of the application form for future use.
NEET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the NEET 2022 application form, aspirants are asked to find out whether or not they are eligible to apply for NEET 2022 exam. NEET 2022 eligibility criteria have been given by the NTA.
NEET 2022 eligibility criteria are given in the below table:
|NEET 2022 Particulars||NEET 2022 Details|
|Nationality||Indian Nationals, Foreign Nationals|
|Age Limit||Aspirants must be at least 17 years old as of December 31, 2022|
|Minimum Qualification||Aspirants must have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent exams with a minimum of 50% of marks from a recognized board.|
|Compulsory Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, and Biology|
|Minimum Marks||General: 50%PWD: 45%SC/ ST/ OBC: 40%|
NEET 2022 Application Fees
The application fees for NEET 2022 should be paid online mode. Candidates can pay the application form of NEET 2022 in various online modes i.e., Debit Card/ UPI App/ Internet Banking/ Credit Card/ E-wallet. the small print of the application fee for NEET 2022 together with the category is given within the below table:
|NEET Category||NEET 2022 Application Fees|
|General Category||INR. 1600|
|General – EWS, and OBC-NCL||INR. 1500|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Third Gender||INR. 900|
|Foreign Nationals||INR. 8500|
NEET 2022 Application Form 2022 Documents Required
Applicants are asked to keep ready the below-mentioned documents before filling out the NEET 2022 application form. Below given the uploaded files and the list of documents required while filling out the NEET 2022 application form:
Specifications of NEET Documents
|Scanned Photograph||Passport and postcard size (both)Dates and candidates’ names must be printed below the photograph. The photograph taken should be within three months.||10 KB- 200 KB, 4″x6″ (postcard size) 10 KB to 200 KB (passport size)||JPG/JPEG|
|Scanned Signature||Applicants’ signatures should be in black ink on white background||4 KB to 30 KB||JPG/JPEG|
|Scan of thumb impression||The thumb impression (Left Hand) Should be in blue ink||10 KB to 200 KB||JPG/JPEG|
|10th standard Passing Certificate||The scanned copy of the 10th standard passing certificate needs to be uploaded||50 kb to 300 kb|
|Embassy Certificate or Citizenship Certificate||An embassy certificate or citizenship certificate is necessary to prove the candidate’s nationality.||50 kb to 300 kb|
|Other things that should be kept in hands||Valid Email Ida valid mobile number10th standard marks and percentage12th standard marks and percentage identity Proof – Passport number/ Aadhar Card number/ Bank Account/ Ration Card number/ or any other valid Government identity number debit card/ Credit card/ Net banking credentials||–||–|
How To Edit NEET 2022 Application Form?
The steps to edit the Application form for NEET 2022 are given in the below points:
- Step 1: Aspirants will be required to click on the link given.
- Step 2: Aspirants need to enter the NEET 2022 application number and password
- Step 3: Click on the option for correction in the Application Form of NEET (UG) 2022.
- Step 4: Aspirants can edit the incorrect field, once the NEET 2022 application form of NEET 2022 will appear.
- Step 5: Click on the option “Preview” and submit after making the relevant corrections in the application form for NEET 2022.
- Step 6: After that, an OTP will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number.
- Step 7: Now, candidates need to enter the OTP and click on the button ‘Final Submit
- Step 8: After submitting the corrections, the NEET 2022 application correction slip will appear on the computer screen with the corrected information.
- Step 9: Lastly, candidates are advised to download the NEET 2022 application correction slip and take a printout of the correction slip for future use.
NEET Registration 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Does candidates need to pay fees for the correction process in the application form for NEET 2022?
Ans. Yes, candidates need to pay an additional fee for NEET 2022 Form Correction process.
Q2. Will the application number for NEET 2022 be similar to the NEET 2022 registration number?
Ans. The application number for NEET 2022 is not similar to the NEET 2022 registration number. The number given to the candidates by the NTA after submitting the application form is the NEET registration number, whereas the unique identifier given to the aspirants who have applied for the NEET 2022 examination is the NEET application number.
Q3. Is there an offline mode to fill out the NEET 2022 Application form?
Ans. No, there is no offline mode to fill the NEET 2022 Application form as the conducting authority provided only an online form filling facility.
Q4. What is the minimum age limit to fill out the application form for NEET 2022?
Ans. The minimum age limit to fill the application form for NEET 2022 is 17 years old by December 31, 2022.
Q5. Will the NEET 2022 application fee will be refunded if an aspirant will not appear for the NEET exam?
Ans. No, the NEET 2022 application fee will not be refunded whether the applicant appears for the exam or not. The application fee for NEET 2022 is non-refundable.
Q6. Are Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs), Foreign nationals, Overseas Citizens of India (OCI), and Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) aspirants allowed to apply for 15% of all India quota seats?
Ans. Yes, all the Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs), Foreign Nationals, Overseas Citizens of India (OCI), and Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) aspirants are allowed to apply for 15% of all India quota seats. But they have to show their Identity Proof and Passport Number.
Q7. I will turn 17 in the month of May. Can I apply for NEET 2022?
Ans. Yes, you are eligible. The age should be 17 years at the time of admission on or before 31 December 2022.
Q8. Is NEET 2022 application form released?
Ans. Yes, NEET 2022 Application forms are released on 6 April 2022 and will be available by 20 May 2022.
Q9. I mistyped my name in the NEET application form. Can I correct it?
Ans. No, basic details filled in at the time of registration cannot be corrected.
Q10. Can I apply for NEET 2022 in offline mode? I do not have an internet connection.
Ans. NEET 2022 application form can be filled out online only. You can go to the nearest Facilitation center for help in applying for NEET.
- NEET 2022 Exam Date
- NEET 2022 Latest News & Updates
- NEET 2022 Answer Key Date Tentative
- NEET Preparation Books 2022
- NEET Registration Form 2022, Latest News & Dates
- NEET Application Correction
- What is NEET Exam?
- NEET Eligibility Criteria 2022 & More
- JEE Mains 2022 Last Date of Registration: Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Pattern