NEET ( National-Eligibility-cum-Entrance-Test ) 2022 examination is to be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for the admission of eligible candidates to the undergraduate medical courses in medical establishments. The test for National-Eligibility-cum-Entrance-Test [NEET(UG) 2022 in on-line mode. there’s a small modification within the NEET test Pattern that has been mentioned well below.
NEET 2022 is going to be conducted in thirteen different languages, for the admission of eligible students to MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS and different undergraduates (UG) medical courses in approved/recognized Medical/Dental/AYUSH and different Colleges/ Deemed Universities /Institutes across India. The languages within which the NEET (UG) 2022 has been conducted are: English, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu. NEET-UG is a single entrance test for admissions to more than 66,000 MBBS and BDS seats across India.
NEET is the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test conducted in offline mode to apply for admission in MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, Nursing and other courses. All the government and private medical colleges are going to offer admission under 15% AIQ ( All India Quota ) and 85% State Level Quota Seats. Also, NEET is that the sole valid examination for admission to institutes like JIPMER, AIIMS, PGIMER, etc.
Details about NEET Exams 2022 will be shared in this article as well, in addition to its official website for application form for the NEET 2022. To improve their chances of qualifying for the NTA NEET 2022 exam, candidates must understand the NEET 2022 exam pattern. The NTA NEET Admit Card 2022 will be available on the official website for registered candidates. Students should check the NTA’s eligibility criteria before filling out the application form for NEET 2022.
NEET 2022 Highlights
|Examination Name||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ( NEET)|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Purpose of Examination||Qualifying test for MBBS and BDS programmes in Indian medical and dental colleges.|
|Category||Undergraduate (UG) Exam|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Offered||Once a year|
|Mode of Examination|
No. of examination hour
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Web Portal||www.ntaneet.nic.in|
NEET Application Form 2022
NTA will release the NEET form fill up date 2022 along with other information on its official website which is neet.nta.nic.in. The filling of the NEET application form 2022 is a 6-step process, which can be checked below. However, before filling the NEET 2022 application form candidates must check the list of documents and details to keep handy.
Documents And Details Required To Fill-Out NEET 2022 Form
- Candidate’s passport size photograph with white background ( max size: 10 kb to 200 kb)
- Post Card size photograph with white background (4” x 6”) ( max size: 50 kb – 300 kb)
3.Digital Signature (size: 4 kb to 30 kb)
- Left-hand thumb impression (In case of any eventuality of left-hand thumb being unavailable, right-hand thumb impression may be used.) – file size: 10 kb to 50 kb)
- Class X Passing Certificate (file size: 100 kb to 400 kb)
- Identity cards such as Aadhaar card, ration card, bank account passbook, passport, or any other government identity proof.
- Personal details such as candidate’s and parents name, date of birth, permanent and corresponding address.
- Contact details such as active email ID, and mobile number.
NOTE: The details provided should be genuine and correct.
How To Apply For NEET 2022
Step 1 – To register yourself for NEET 2022, Visit the official website – ntaneet.nic.in
Step 2: To apply, click on the login bar and enter the required information and credentials.
Step 3: The application form with 12 sections will appear.
Step 4: Enter all the asked information properly & re-check.
Step 5: Upload the scanned images.
Step 6: Complete the payment procedure.
Step 7: Download the confirmation page and take a print out of the page.
Regardless to this, to ensure a successful registration, the candidate need to enter the details carefully and as asked, pay the application fee’s and upload the required documents. The uploading of the document should be done in the prescribed format as it is the most critical part.
Who Is Eligible To Appear In NEET Exams 2022?
- Indian Citizens, Non-residential Indians (NRIs),Person of Indian Origin (PIOs), and foreign nationals can appear for the NEET 2022 Examinations.
- Candidates who successfully register themselves within the due registration dates are eligible for NEET 2022.
- For aspirants who wants to take admission and study medical courses, Qualifying the NEET 2022 is mandatory.
Eligibility Requirements for NEET 2022?
- Must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as core subjects from a recognized board. Also, Class 12 or equivalent appearing aspirants are also eligible to apply for NEET.
- Candidates must have attained the age of 17+ by the end of December 2022.
- There is no upper-age limit for appearing in NEET 2022 for now.
- The class 12 percentage required for NEET 2022 exam is separate for each category and can be listed as under. NEET eligibility marks in class 12 to be considered are aggregate marks only for PCB subjects
- UR – 50%,
- PWD – 45%
- OBC/SC/ST – 40%
NEET 2022 Exam Pattern
The first step before appearing for the NEET exam 2022 is to be familiar with the NEET exam pattern 2022. NEET UG exam is conducted in offline mode i.e. the pen and paper mode. The exam is separated into 3 sections – physics, chemistry, and biology. Check the table below to know details about the NEET exam pattern such as time of the exam, nature of questions asked, number of questions asked, weightage of marks from each section, and so forth.
|Mode of exam||Offline Mode|
|Duration of exam||3 hours each|
|Total questions asked||180 questions|
|Overall marks||720 marks|
|Sections||3 sections - Physics, Chemistry, Biology|
|Number of questions asked||35 + 15 questions|
|Sectional marks||180 marks|
|Number of questions asked||35 + 15 questions|
|Sectional marks||180 marks|
|Number of questions asked||100 questions|
|Sectional marks||360 marks|
|Scheme of marking||#ERROR!|
Exam Dates For NEET 2022
The NEET 2022 exam date will be announced by NTA on the official website soon – ntaneet.nic.in. Aspirants must stay updated with the timeline of admission events by checking the NEET 2022 exam date. Aspirants can check the tentative schedule for the NEET Main 2022 in the table given below since the authorities have not yet released the exam date yet.
|EVENTS||NEET 2022 DATES(TENTATIVE)|
|NEET 2022 official notification||April 2022|
|NEET 2022 application form date||April 2022|
|NEET 2022 application fill-up last date||May 2022 (Tentative)|
|Application form fee submission last date||May 2022(Tentative)|
|NEET 2022 Form Correction Window||May 2022(Tentative)|
|NEET 2022 Admit Card Release date||June 2022 (Tentative)|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||17th July (Tentative)|
|NEET 2022 Result||To be announced.|
NEET 2022 Exam Fee’s
- For General Category, the amount to paid will be ₹1500/-.
- For General-EWS/OBC-NCL Category, the amount to be paid will be ₹1400/-.
- For SC/ST/PwD/Transgender Category, the amount paid will be ₹800/-
NEET 2022 Latest Syllabus
The Latest Syllabus of NEET 2022 will be prescribed by Medical Council of India (MCI). Students will be able to prepare for the entrance test from Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects studied in 11th and 12th level.
Some important topics that maybe covered in NEET 2022 which the candidates may check are given below:
Diversity in Living World, Biology and Human Welfare, Reproduction, Plant Physiology, Cell Structure and Function, Human Psychology Ecology & Environment ,etc.
Surface Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Phenols and Ethers, Equilibrium, Alcohols, Electro Chemistry, P-Block Elements, Hydrogen, etc.
Laws of Motion, Electromagnetic Waves, Electrostatic, Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Electronic Devices, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Properties of Bulk Matter, etc.
Books Reccomended For NEET 2022-
Best Physics books for NEET 2022
- DC Pandey Physics for NEET
- Concepts of Physics by H. C. Verma
- Problems in General Physics by IE Irodov
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker
- Fundamental Physics by Pradeep
Best Biology books for NEET 2022
- GR Bathla Publications for Biology
- Biology Vol 1 and Vol 2 by Trueman
- Objective Botany by Ansari
- Objective Biology by Dinesh
- Pradeep Guide on Biology
Best Chemistry books for NEET 2022
- Dinesh Chemistry Guide
- Practice books by VK Jaiswal (Inorganic), MS Chauhan (Organic) and N Awasthi (Physical)
- Physical Chemistry by OP Tandon
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by JD Lee
- ABC of Chemistry for Classes 11 and 12 by Modern
NEET Admit Card 2022
The admit card for NEET 2022 will be available to candidates who have successfully completed the NEET application process correctly by June 2022. NEET Admit Card 2022 will be released online on the official website. Below is the step by step guide to help you download your NEET 2022 Admit Card.
How to download NTA NEET admit card 2022?
- Visit the official website of NTA NEET which is ntaneet.nic.in.
- Now Click on the ‘NEET 2022 Admit Card’ link.
- Enter Registration No., Date of Birth, Security Pin and click ‘Submit.
- A new window will appear which will have your medical examination details and your admit card for the NEET 2022 examination.
- Now go ahead and Download the admit card and print your NEET Hall Ticket for future uses.
NEET 2022 Answer Key
NEET answer key will be released by NTA in online mode on their official website, ntaneet.nic.in. NTA will first release the provisional answer key and then final answer will be released accordingly. A link will be provided on the website to download the answer key along with the OMR answer sheets. Candidates can also give a responsive challenge to the answer key if they are not satisfied with given answer.
For each responsive question, students will be required to pay a total sum of Rs.1000 as processing fee. Fee’’s can be paid by the students through online mode. Students will get refund of this fee if the responsive challenge made by candidate will be found true. After this the final answer key will be released on the official website.
NEET Exam Result 2022
NEET 2022 results will be released on its official website ntaneet.nic.in.
To get the NEET 2022 Result, students will be required to enter their login details such as their Roll number & Date of birth ,etc.. The result will be prepared according to the revised answer key released by the authority. Candidate can take the print out of their result after the declaration of it.
The steps to download the NEET 2022 result are given below.
Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. neet.nta.nic.in.
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link that reads, ‘NEET-UG Results 2022’ after the result has been published.
Step 3: Then you will be redirected to a new page.
Step 4: Enter your credentials and click on the submit option.
Step 5: Your result will appear.
Step 6: Click on the download button and also make sure to print your result for future use.
NEET Cutoff 2022
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is the central body responsible for releasing the NEET Cut Off score. The NEET qualifying percentile score is expected to remain the same for all the different categories. As per the ongoing trends, the expected cut off marks that have been assigned for the NEET 2022 is 50% marks for general category, 45% marks for PH candidates and 40% for candidates from the reserved category. Previous year the NEET qualifying marks for 2021 were more than or equal to 138-720 for the general category and 108-137 for OBC/SC/ST categories.
NEET 2022 Counseling
The Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) started the first round of counseling
From 5th January 2022 according to the news updates. The students must follow the mcc.nic.in for NEET UG counseling Registeration 2022 and Medical Seats Allotment Process.
How To Crack NEET 2022 In First Attempt?
- Know your overall Syllabus. The first thing to do before planning to move ahead is to know your exact syllabus properly.
- Make a time table for yourself.
- Make Notes. Notes help you to revise through something quickly.
- Solve Previous Years’ Question Paper to know about the question patterns more briefly.
- Analyze your each day’s performance and how much you’ve to cover accordingly.
- Be focused on your goal and accuracy is the key. Good Luck.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is NEET 2022 syllabus reduced?
Ans. No, the NEET 2022 syllabus has not been reduced as the NTA has not released any notice regarding the syllabus reduction of NEET 2022.So, it’s the same as for now.
2. Is NCERT enough for NEET 2022?
Ans. The answer is a big ”NO”. NCERT books can only give you qualifying marks but to get really good marks you’ll need to study from different books recommended for NEET 2022.
Age Criteria For NEET 2022-
The minimum age criteria to appear for NEET 2022 IS 17 years of age.
3. Will NEET 2022 be easy?
Ans. As long as he/she is prepared to work hard with consistency, an average student can crack NEET 2022. NEET has been cleared by a lot of average students in the previous years with great marks. When you’re committed and you work hard and smart and have impeccable consistency, it’s easy to crack NEET. Be it anything, when you’re determined, anything can be achieved.
4. Will the cut off increase in 2022 NEET?
Ans. The cut off for NEET 2022 is certainly unpredictable. If you look at how things have been in the previous years, in UP, in 2018, 469 was the cut off for General Category. In 2019, it increased by 150 marks and in 2019 the cut off was 575, so it still stays a bit uncertain to judge but as per the latest trends, the expected cut off marks for NEET 2022 is predicted to be 50% marks for general category, 45% marks for PH candidates and 40% for candidates from reserved category.
5. Will there be less competition in NEET 2022?
Ans. The level of competition for the NEET 2022 will be comparatively low. Reason being many students are unable to cover up the syllabus missed due to the lockdown. Many could not attend the online classes and so and forth reasons.
6. What is the pass mark for NEET 2022?
Ans. NEET cutoff passing marks for general category is 720-138, while for SC/ST/OBC it is 137-108. For the NEET 2021 cutoff percentile for general category was 50th and for SC/ST/OBC it was 40th. So the pass marks for NEET 2022 is expected to be the same as of the ongoing trend.
7. How many hours should a candidate appearing for NEET study?
Ans. An average student should approximately study for 10-12 hours a day for the NEET exams.