NEET Eligibility Criteria 2022
NEET 2022 (Eligibility Criteria & More)
NEET ( National-Eligibility-cum-Entrance-Test ) 2022 examination is to be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for the admission of eligible candidates to the undergraduate medical courses in medical colleges. The test for National-Eligibility-cum-Entrance-Test [NEET(UG) 2022 is to be conducted in on-line mode. NEET 2022 is going to be conducted in thirteen different languages, for the admission of eligible students into MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS and different undergraduates (UG) medical courses in approved/recognized Medical/Dental/AYUSH and different educational institutes/ Deemed Universities /Institutes across India. The languages within which the NEET (UG) 2022 has been conducted are English, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu. NEET-UG is a single entrance test for admissions to more than 66,000 MBBS and BDS seats across India. NEET is the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test conducted in offline mode to apply for admission in MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, Nursing and other courses. All the government and private medical colleges are going to offer admission under 15% AIQ ( All India Quota ) and 85% State Level Quota Seats. Also, NEET is that the sole valid examination for admission to institutes like JIPMER, AIIMS, PGIMER, etc.
NEET Eligibility Criteria 2022 will be shared in this article as well, in addition to its official website for application form for the NEET 2022. To improve their chances of qualifying for the NTA NEET 2022 exam, candidates must understand the NEET 2022 exam pattern. The NTA NEET Admit Card 2022 will be available on the official website for registered candidates. Students should check the NTA's eligibility criteria before filling out the application form for NEET 2022.
NEET 2022 Highlights
[table id="7327" responsive="" responsive_breakpoint=""]
NEET 2022 Notification
According to the latest trends, NEET Notifications are soon to be released on the official website of NEET. There has yet to be an official announcement from National Testing Agency (NTA) about the actual date for the NEET Exam. Those who are preparing for the NEET exams are highly anxious. The students have shared their demands on Twitter since there has been no official announcement about the exam.
What are the Eligibility Requirements to appear for the NEET 2022?
- Must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as core subjects from a recognized board. Also, Class 12 or equivalent appearing aspirants are also eligible to apply for NEET.
- Candidates must have attained the age of 17+ by the end of December 2022.
- There is no upper-age limit for appearing in NEET 2022 for now.
- The class 12 percentage required for NEET 2022 exam is separate for each category and can be listed as under. NEET eligibility marks in class 12 to be considered are aggregate marks only for PCB subjects
- UR - 50%,
- PWD - 45%
- OBC/SC/ST - 40%
Key Information For The Candidates
- Candidates can apply for NEET (UG) Examination 2022 through “Online” mode only.
- Submission of Online Application Form may be done by accessing NTA website ntaneet.nic.in. The Application Form in any other means will not be tolerated.
- The Candidate must submit the form only once .Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates must ensure that E-mail Addresses and Mobile Numbers provided in the Online Application Form are their own or parents only as all information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the registered e-mail address or SMS on registered Mobile numbers only.
Who Are Eligible To Appear For The NEET Exams 2022?
- Candidates who successfully register themselves within the due registration dates are eligible for NEET 2022.
- Indian Citizens, Non-residential Indians (NRIs),Person of Indian Origin (PIOs), and foreign nationals can appear for the NEET 2022 Examinations.
- For aspirants who wants to take admission and study medical courses, Qualifying the NEET 2022 is mandatory.
NEET Registration 2022 Latest dates
Registration on NTAs official site has started from 6th April, 2022 and is going on till May 6th, 2022.
Registration dates (Tentative) for NEET Application Form 2022
[table id="7328" responsive="" responsive_breakpoint=""]
NEET 2022 Registration Dates
National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the NEET form fill up date 2022 along with other information on its official website which is neet.nta.nic.in. The filling of the NEET application form 2022 is a 6-step process, which can be checked below. However, before filling the NEET 2022 application form candidates must check the list of documents and details to keep handy. Candidates will be able to fill the NEET 2022 Application Form from the month of January 2022 (Tentative).
Documents And Details Required To Fill-Out NEET 2022 Registration Form
- Candidate’s passport size photograph with white background ( max size: 10 kb to 200 kb)
- Post Card size photograph with white background (4” x 6”) ( max size: 50 kb - 300 kb)
3.Digital Signature (size: 4 kb to 30 kb)
- Left-hand thumb impression (In case of any eventuality of left-hand thumb being unavailable, right-hand thumb impression may be used.) - file size: 10 kb to 50 kb)
- Class X Passing Certificate (file size: 100 kb to 400 kb)
- Identity cards such as Aadhaar card, ration card, bank account passbook, passport, or any other government identity proof.
- Personal details such as candidate’s and parents name, date of birth, permanent and corresponding address.
- Contact details such as active email ID, and mobile number.
NOTE: The details provided should be genuine and correct. In case the candidate makes an error, the correction window will be opened for making changes in Particulars of Application Form on the official website only and for a limited period of time.
No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained by NTA under any circumstances.
The entire application process of NEET (UG)-2022 is online, including uploading of scanned images, Payment of Fees, and Printing of Confirmation Page. Therefore, candidates are not required to send/submit any document(s) including Confirmation Page to NTA through Post/ Fax/ by Hand/E-mail.
Correction Details For NEET Registration 2022
The NEET Application Form 2022 Correction facility will be available only after a few days of completion of the registration process. Candidates will be able to correct their NEET Application Form 2022 form from the 2nd week of February 2022 through online mode only.
The correction facility will allow the candidates to rectify their details in application form though facility will be applicable on selected details only. Candidates will be able to rectify their mistakes in application form only once. The changes can not be made more than once as per the rules and regulations of NEET committee.
List of details that falls under the correction facility are as follows.
List of details that remains unchangeable in Correction facility:
- Personal details
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Academic details
- Medium of question paper
- Residential Address
- Choice of exam center, etc.
- Contact Number
- Registered Email ID
How To Apply For NEET 2022
Step 1 – To register yourself for NEET 2022, Visit the official website - ntaneet.nic.in
Step 2: To apply, click on the login bar and enter the required information and credentials.
Step 3: The application form with 12 sections will appear.
Step 4: Enter all the asked information properly & re-check.
Step 5: Upload the scanned images.
Step 6: Complete the payment procedure.
Step 7: Download the confirmation page and take a print out of the page.
Regardless to this, to ensure a successful registration, the candidate need to enter the details carefully and as asked, pay the application fee’s and upload the required documents. The uploading of the document should be done in the prescribed format as it is the most critical part.
NEET 2022 Exam Pattern
The first step before appearing for the NEET exam 2022 is to be familiar with the NEET exam pattern 2022. NEET UG exam is conducted in offline mode i.e. the pen and paper mode. The exam is separated into 3 sections - physics, chemistry, and biology. Check the table below to know details about the NEET exam pattern such as time of the exam, nature of questions asked, number of questions asked, weightage of marks from each section, and so forth.
[table id="7329" responsive="" responsive_breakpoint=""]
Exam Dates For NEET 2022:
As per the exam officials' latest meeting with the Medical Advisory Council of the National Medical Commission, The National Testing Agency (NTA) is expected to announce the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test UG (NEET - UG) 2022 notifications by next week. The notification will be updated on NTAs official website which is neet.nta.nic.in. The candidates who are willing to appear for the entrance test are advised to keep a regular check on the official website for the updates. As per the trends, NEET UG 2022 is most likely to be held in the month of June, 2022 and considering that the NEET UG Registration 2022 shall start from the first week of April, 2022.Although there is no official announcement made regarding the NEET UG 2022 Exam dates.
[table id="7330" responsive="" responsive_breakpoint=""]
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How can I download my NEET Admit Card 2022?
Ans. You can download the NEET Admit Card 2022 through the official website for NEET – ntaneet.nic.in. Candidates need to log in to their accounts to access the NEET admit card.
2. Can I get the NEET exam center changed after receiving my admit card?
Ans. No. The exam center once allotted cannot be changed. The details related to the exam center will be provided in your NEET Admit Card.
3. What information is required while downloading the NEET Admit card?
Ans. You will be able to download the NTA NEET admit card through the official website by providing the details such as registration number generated at the time of online application, date of birth, and the Captcha text displayed on the screen.
4. Should I keep the NEET Admit Card safe even after the entrance exam?
Ans. Yes. You must keep the admit card safe as it will be required throughout the admission process.
5. What do I need to bring to the NEET Exam center along with the admit card?
6. What Should I do if I lose my NEET Admit Card 2022?
- One postcard size photograph affixed on the specified proforma
- One passport size photograph to be affixed on the attendance sheet
- Dully Filled undertaking provided with admit card
Ans. If your NEET Admit Card is lost then, you don’t have to panic. Candidates can download the admit card till the date of the exam. Admit Card is an important document that you need to provide during the time of exam and in the various stages of the admission process.
7. When will NEET 2022 Registration process begin?
Ans. NEET 2022 Registration Process will be begin from January 2022.
8. What will be the last date for submission of NEET 2022 application form?
Ans. The Application Form submission procedure will be regulated till February 2022.
9. Is NEET form available for 2022?
Ans. The online NEET (UG) 2022 Application Form will be available officially on neet.nta.ac.in. The students who have been looking for admission to MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS and other undergraduate (UG) medical courses have to qualify National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.
10. How do I register for NEET 2022?
11. Will there be any correction facility for the NEET application form?
- Visit the official site of NBEMS on ntaneet.nic.in .
- Click on NEET Exams2022 link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to register themselves.
- Fill in the application form and upload the necessary details.
- Download and Print the form.
Ans. Yes, authority will also provide the correction facility for NEET application form.
12. Will NEET 2022 be in August?
Ans. However, the NEET (UG) 2022 will be held in May as planned, and the first common entrance test for admission to central institutions will be held in June.
13. Is NEET 2022 Tough?
Ans. Difficulty level of NEET can't be predicted in advance as it varies every year. ... NEET 2022 can be tough or easier than 2021 and previous years. As a NEET aspirant, it's not good to worry about these things during the preparation.
14. What will be the mode of NEET 2022 examination?
Ans. The NEET examination 2022 will be conducted in Pen & Paper-based mode.
15. Will there be any Negative Marking in the examination?
Ans. Yes, 1 mark will be deducted on each incorrect response.
16. How much does NEET Application Registeration cost?
Ans. Payment of NEET Application Fee
- General – EWS & OBC-INR 1400
- SC/ ST/ PwD -INR 800
- Candidates Outside India-INR 7500