AICTE CMAT 2023: Application Window to Close on 6 March
AICTE CMAT 2023
2023 CMAT Registration – The CMAT notification 2023 has been released by the National Testing Agency (NTA). On February 13, 2023, the government began the CMAT registration process. The CMAT application form can be filled out by interested and qualified individuals by going to the CMAT website, cmat.nta.nic.in. By March 6, candidates can submit their CMAT 2023 online form (up to 5 pm).
Students may apply for the CMAT 2023 if they have earned the minimum qualifying grade in their Bachelor’s degree, which is 50%. Students in their final year of study can also apply and take the CMAT exam in 2023. From March 7 to March 9, the CMAT test form revision window will be open. On March 9, the NTA will make the CMAT 2023 admit card available online. Learn more about CMAT registration 2023 in this article, including how to complete the application form, exam dates, CMAT registration costs, registration deadline, and eligibility requirements.
2023 CMAT Eligibility Requirements
Candidates Must Review the CMAT 2023 Eligibility Requirements Before to Applying for the Exam
- Candidates must have graduated from college in any discipline.
- Candidates for the CMAT 2023 examination may potentially be in their final year of graduation.
- Citizens of India are required to apply.
- Age Restrictions – CMAT 2023 has no age restrictions.
Filling out the NTA CMAT Registration Form
- Go to the official CMAT website.
- Click the “Apply for CMAT 2023” tab to continue.
- A new page will open with the new candidate registration tab, where the candidate must fill out all the necessary information.
- A login ID and password will be generated following CMAT registration 2023.
- Re-login and fill out the CMAT 2023 application form with all of your personal, academic, and contact information.
- Examine the supplied data listed on the CMAT registration form.
- Upload each of the necessary documents.
- Pay the registration expenses for CMAT 2023.
- Download the confirmation page that appears after a successful transaction.
- Print off the CMAT 2023 registration form so you have it for reference in the future.