TOP BDS Colleges in Haryana: “Haryana”, the sports capital of India. Though the state is well known for its food and sportsmanship, it has also witnessed a sudden rise of professional colleges in recent times. Earlier, the state’s students had to go to other cities like Delhi or Chandigarh for higher studies. Still, now Haryana has its own set of high-class Universities and study centers. These institutes are giving job oriented courses at an affordable price.
Although the state of Haryana has the most number of Dental colleges in Northern India, due to its whooping population, one has to score high in the entrance to secure a seat in these BDS Colleges. Throughout the article, you will get to know about Government Dental colleges in Haryana. The state has a large number of professional colleges, including several High rated Dental colleges.
List of Top Dental Colleges in Haryana:-
Every year lakhs of aspirants apply for NEET and other Entrance Examination to get selected in some of the Private Dental Colleges in Haryana. If you too want to pursue Dental, then this article is for you only. Throughout this article, we will let you know about Top Government & Private Dental Colleges in Haryana.
Government Dental Colleges in Haryana
According to the Dental Council of India, here is a complete list of all Dental Colleges in Haryana.
|S.No.||Name of Colleges||Establishment Year||Affiliated with||Fee Structure|
|1||Postgraduate Institute of Dental Sciences Rohtak||1980-81||Pt. B.D. Sharma. University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||17000/-|
Private Dental Colleges in Haryana
|S. No.||Name of Colleges||Establishment Year||Affiliated with||Fee Structure|
|1||BRS Dental College & General Hospital Panchkula||1992-93||Pt. B.D. Sharma. University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||BDS:2,80,000/-
|2||Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences Research Yamuna Nagar||2012-13||B.D. Sharma. University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||BDS:2,80,000/-|
|3||Jan Nayak Ch Devi Lal Dental College Sirsa||2005-06||Pt. B.D. Sharma. University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||BDS: 2,20,000/-|
|4||MM College of Dental Science & Research Mullana||2000-01||Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana||BDS:15,00,000/-|
|5||Manav Rachana Dental College Faridabad||2006-07||Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak||BDS: 2,97,675/-|
|6||PDM Dental College and Research Institute Jhajjar||2006-07||Pt. B.D. Sharma. University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||BDS:2,43,000/-
|7||SGT Dental College Hospital & Research Institute Gurgaon||2002-03||SGT University||BDS:3,50,000/-
|8||Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences & Research Faridabad||2002-03||Pt. B.D. Sharma. University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||BDS:2,80,000/-
|9||Swami Devi Dyal Hospital & Dental College Panchkula||2004-05||Pt. B.D. Sharma. University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||BDS:3,00,460/-
|10||J.N.Kapoor D.A.V (C) Dental College, Yamuna Nagar||1987||Pt. B.D. Sharma. University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||NA|
|11||Shri Baba Mast Nath Dental College and Hospital, Rohtak||1997||University Grants Commission||NA|
|12||Asian Institute of Medical Sciences Haryana||2010||Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||NA|
|13||Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak||2008||UGC||MDS:23,953/-
|14||BPS Government Medical College for Women Sonepat||2012||UGC||NA|
Top BDS Colleges In Haryana: Cut Off 2022:-
The BDS College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Expected Cut Off
We have mentioned the below table for the expected NEET 2022 cutoff score and percentile for General and SC/ST/OBC Categories.
|Category||NEET 2022 Expected Cut off Score||NEET 2022 Expected Cut off Percentile|
|OBC/ SC/ ST||137-108||40th|
|General – PH||137-122||45th|
|OBC/ SC/ ST- PH||121-108||40th|
BDS Colleges In Haryana: NEET Counselling 2022:-
THE Haryana NEET counselling 2022 application process is expected to begin in the second week of February (tentatively). The MCC and DMER Haryana have not published any official dates for the counselling process. Candidates who wish to participate in the counselling must register on the official website of DMER Haryana.
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, Haryana, to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Haryana State Counselling. Below we have mentioned the step by step process of counselling.
- Registration Process: Candidates will have to register on the official website; then, you must create the User ID and Password for subsequent logins and pay the counselling fee.
- Document Verification: After successful registration, applicants must proceed with the document verification. It will be essential to carry the original documents and one set of photocopies for the proof.
- Choice Filling & Locking: Candidates are required to fill the preferences/choices for colleges they want to get admission to. Applicants are advised not to forget to lock the filled-in options and print them out for future purposes.
- Seat Allotment & Reporting: The counselling authority will display the seat allotment result on the website after some days of choice filling. Applicants must report to the allotted college for admission along with the provisional admission letter.
- Document verification: Applicants who have been allocated a seat willing to continue with it will be required to report to the respective institute for document verification. You need to carry original certificates, with two attested copies, to the allocated institute for verification. You will also need to deposit the tuition fee for the current year to confirm admission.
Haryana NEET Counselling Process
- The initial two rounds of counseling for Haryana MBBS/BDS admission 2022 will be conducted online on the basis of the mop-up rounds that will be conducted manually
- The new online registration system will allow for a specific round of Haryana NEET-UG 2022 counseling.
- Based on the application submitted through DMER, Haryana will release the merit list following a specific Haryana NEET 2022 counselling round.
- Haryana merit listing 2022 is categorical and released separately for dental, medical private, and dental colleges.
- Candidates selected in the merit list of Haryana MBBS/BDS admissions 2022 need to be part of the selection filling procedure.
- Seat allocation will be made in accordance with the Haryana merit list 2022 as well as the selection that applicants make to fill.
- A letter of allotment will be issued to the allotted seats to be admitted to Haryana’s MBBS/BDS courses. applicants are able to view the allotment letter after accessing their account.
NEET 2021 Result Qualifying Percentile & Scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
People Also Ask -
1. How many government dental colleges are there in Haryana?
Answer. 1 Government
There are 1 Government and 10 Private Dental Colleges approved by DCI in Haryana.
2. What is a good score in NEET for BDS?
Answer. NEET Cut-off For BDS From Previous Year
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Corresponding Marks|
|General – PH||45th percentile||146-129|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||128-113|
3. Which is best medical college in Haryana?
Answer. Top MBBS Colleges in Haryana 2022
- Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University, Gurgaon. …
- SGT Medical College Hospital and Research Institute, Gurgaon. …
- MAMC Agroha – Maharaja Agrasen Medical College. …
- PGIMS Rohtak – Pt Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences.
4. Who is the best university in Haryana?
Answer. List of Top Universities In Haryana based on 2022 Ranking
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research – [PGIMER], Chandigarh. …
- Panjab University – [PU], Chandigarh.
- NDRI, Karnal.
- MDU, Rohtak.
- Indian Institute of Management – [IIM], Rohtak.
- NIT Kurukshetra, Kurukshetra.
- Chandigarh University, Chandigarh.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How many marks are NEET for BDS government college?
Answer. Based on previous year trends, it has been observed that to attain a BDS seat in a government dental college, a candidate is required to score a minimum of 450 marks in NEET (subject to change). A minimum of 50th percentile under the general category for those who seek admissions in private dental colleges is a requirement.
2. Is BDS a 3 year course?
Answer. BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) is a 5-years undergraduate program and the only approved professional dental course in India. It is a compulsory course for the students aspiring to work as dentists at government or private hospitals.
3. Is BDS a 5 year course?
Answer. BDS ( Bachelor of Dental Surgery) is a 5-year undergraduate program in India. It is the most popular course sought after MBBS ( Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery).
4. Is the BDS course easier than the MBBS?
Answer. Both courses have the same value. MBBS and BDS are equally difficult and equally easy. MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery. Whereas, BDS stands for Bachelor of Dental surgery.
5. Is NEET necessary for BDS?
Answer. BDS is considered one of the most popular career choices among medical aspirants. The one gateway for BDS Admissions in India is through the NEET exam. Therefore, it is mandatory for the candidates to qualify for the same.
6. Is MBBS required for a dentist?
Answer. To become a dentist, students have to pursue a Bachelor of Dental Surgery ( BDS Degree) or Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery courses ( MBBS Degree) in Dentistry. There has been a good demand for dentists not only in India but also abroad.
7. Can BDS do surgery?
Answer. To practice the profession after completing the professional course of B.D.S in general surgery, it becomes necessary for the students to register with the Dental Council of India. To take admission in BDS in General Surgery students must fulfil the eligibility criteria.
The average BDS salary in India for the graduates is around INR 3.05 LPA.
Some of the best fresher jobs for BDS graduates are:-
- Medical Writer
- Oral Pathologist
Top BDS Colleges in Haryana provides you better knowledge and the best education in medical Sciences.