MAH CET 2022 Admit card for MBA admission 2022 is postponed and is currently liable to be delivered by DTE Maharashtra on August 10, 2022. You can download the MAH CET Hall ticket from its true site mbacet2022.mahacet.org with your login qualifications. The CET Cell at DTE Maharashtra has previously shut the MAH MBA CET 2022 enlistment on May 11 and the application mistake rectification window on June 30, 2022. Just the competitors who had previously enrolled and presented their MBA CET 2022 application and had paid the imperative application fees can download the MAH CET Admit Card.
The CET Cell of DTE Maharashtra has explained that the updated test dates are likewise provisional dates. MAH CET 2022 will be directed in five or six openings with 2 spaces on every test day. The MAH CET Cell which is the test leading an assemblage of the Government of Maharashtra has declared the MAH CET test 2022 amended dates which are August 23, 24, and 25, 2022.
MAH CET is a significant State level selection test for MBA admission 2022 in 330+ MBA schools in Maharashtra including JBIMS, SIMSREE, PUMBA, Welingkar among others. The test is led by State CET Cell for the benefit of the Maharashtra Government for MBA admission to different high RoI, MBA/MMS 2022-24 courses presented at a low fee by MBA universities in Maharashtra to - both to Maharashtra State (MS) and Outside Maharashtra State (OMS) competitors. MAH CET 2022 test habitats are situated in 47 urban communities in India. Last year, in excess of 132000 applicants applied for the test, and out of them 36142 test takers were offered admission to the MBA schools in Maharashtra through Centralized Admission Process.
What is MAH CET 2022? An Overview
- MAH CET 2022 is a significant state-level MBA selection test with moderate trouble level for MBA admission 2022 in many top MBA schools situated in Maharashtra.
- State CET Cell at Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra conducts MAH CET test consistently.
- The full form of MAH CET is MAH-MBA/MMS Common Entrance Test 2022.
- It is otherwise called MAH CET 2022 (MBA/MMS) selection test for admission 2022.
- MAH CET Exam date and test openings are partitioned in two days and four meetings.
- MAH CET 2022 is an online PC-based test.
- 330+ MBA schools in Maharashtra with an admission of 40000 students, will offer admission to their lead MBA/MMS programs based on MAH CET 2022.
- After the statement of the MAH CET test result, Centralized Admission Process (CAP) which is the last choice cycle for all MBA universities, will be led by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra in September 2022.
- The MAH CET 2022 (MBA/MMS) test comprises 200 inquiries of MCQ type and is partitioned into 3 significant segments.
- The test span is of 2½ hours.
- There is no regrettable checking for wrong responses.
MAH CET 2022: Exam Highlights
MAH CET is one of the most significant however a simpler MBA placement test. Key features of the MAH CET 2022 test are
|MAH CET 2022 Conducting Body||State CET Cell - Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra|
|MAH CET Full Form||MAH MBA/MMS Common Entrance Test|
|MBA CET Full Form||Master in Business Administration Common Entrance Test|
|MMS CET Full Form||Master in Management Studies Common Entrance Test|
|Difference between MBA CET & MMS CET||None – Same CET exam for both the courses|
|Difference in MBA & MMS programs||Broadly same, MBA is UGC Recognized, MMS is approved by AICTE and/or University affiliated|
|Number of MBA colleges under MAH CET 2022 Exam||330+|
|Top MBA Colleges in MAH CET 2022||JBIMS, SIMSREE, K J Somaiya, PUMBA, Welingkar, IESMCRC, CIMR, N L Dalmiya, SIES|
|MBA Seats Available for Admission 2022||40000+|
|Mode of MAH CET 2022 Exam||Computer Based Test|
|MAH CET 2022 Exam Date||August 23, 24 and 25, 2022|
|MAH CET Testing Window||3 days, 6 sessions|
|MAH CET 2022 Test Duration||150 Minutes (2½ Hours) for each session|
|MAH CET 2022 Scoring Pattern||+1 for the correct answer|
|Negative Marking in MAH CET 2022||No, Negative marking for the wrong answer|
|MAH CET 2022 Application Fee||Rs.1000/- for OMS candidates Rs. 800/- for MS candidates|
|MAH CET 2022 Score Validity for Admission||For MBA Admission 2023|
|Admission Process through MAH CET 2022||Through the Centralized Admission Process (CAP) by DTE Maharashtra in September/October 2022|
|Total Questions in MAH CET||200 (All MCQs)|
|Sectional Division of Exam||4 Sections (Effectively 3) with varying number of Questions in Each Section|
|MAH CET Test Sections with number of questions||Logical Reasoning-75; Abstract Reasoning-25; Quantitative Aptitude-50; Verbal Ability and Reading comprehension-50 questions|
|Choice of Answer Options||5|
|MAH CET Difficulty Level||Moderate|
|Required MAH CET Percentile for MBA admission in Top Colleges||90+|
|Importance of Taking MAH CET 2022||Last MBA CET which offers MBA admission opportunities in 2023 in more than 330 MBA colleges in Maharashtra|
|MAH CET Application process||Online|
MBA 2022 Admission Process through MAH MBA CET Exam 2022
MBA schools tolerating MAH CET test 2022 score will offer admission through a typical guiding interaction known as Centralized Admission Process (CAP) 2022 which will be led by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra after the statement of the MAH CET result.
MAH MBA CET Important Dates 2022
The following are shared on the MBA CET significant dates. These MAH MBA CET Important dates incorporate the MAH CET Exam Date and other MAH CET significant dates for the 2022 test:
|Activity||MAH CET Important Date||Comments|
|MAH CET 2022 Notification Release||March 16, 2022||Contains MAH CET 2022 Regn Schedule|
|MAH CET Registration Start Date||March 17, 2022||Only Online Registration|
|MAH CET Registration & Exam Fee||Rs.1000 for Open category Rs.800 for Reserved category||Fee to be paid Online only|
|Last date to apply for MAH CET 2022||May 11, 2022, till 11.59 PM (Closed for Now)||Extended from earlier April 20|
|MAH CET Admit card Download Starts||August 10, 2022||Available through Candidate Login|
|Last Date for Printing of MAH CET Application Form||August 20/21, 2022||Download from MAH CET website|
|Last date to Download MAH CET Admit Card||August 23, 24, 25, 2022||Last date of MAH CET exam|
|MAH CET 2022 Exam Date||August 23, 24 & 25, 2022||Computer-Based Test in Multiple sessions (2 sessions on each day)|
|MAH CET 2022 Result Declaration||September 5/6, 2022||The result with Score Card is available on the official MAH CET website|
MAH CET 2022 Exam Pattern
MAH MBA CET 2022 test design comprises of 200 different decision questions (MCQs) partitioned in 3 expansive areas. The test is liberated from negative stamping.
|MAH CET 2022 Section name||Number of questions||Mark per question||Total marks for the section|
|Verbal Ability/Reading Comprehension||50||1||50|
|Total marks for the test||200|
MBA Seats 2022 in Maharashtra MBA Colleges
- There are around 40,000 seats accessible for MBA/MMS admission 2022 in MBA universities of Maharashtra for the Maharashtra State class and All India classification applicants.
- 15% to 35% seats are accessible in JBIMS and other Maharashtra MBA universities, for All India class (OMS) competitors who show up in MAH MBA CET 2022 or apply through other National level tests as recommended by DTE Maharashtra like CAT, CMAT
- 65% to 85% of Seats are accessible for various classes of Maharashtra State (MS) applicants through the MAH CET test
How to Apply for MAH CET 2022? Enlistment and Application Process
- MAH CET Registration process is online. The application is acknowledged for MBA admission to first year of long term full-time Post Graduate Degree course in Management (MBA/MMS) in the Government, Govt. Supported, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided Institutes in the Maharashtra State.
- MAH CET 2022 Registration and Application Fee is Rs.800/ - for Maharashtra State (MS) up-and-comers and Rs.1000/ - for All India Category (OMS) applicants. Peruse More about MAH CET Registration Process
MAH CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Key qualification standards to enroll and apply for MAH MBA CET 2022 test are:
- The candidate should be a resident of India.
- Graduates with half stamps in any discipline can apply for MAH CET 2022 test.
- Last year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose outcome will be pronounced before initiation of admission are qualified to apply for MAH CET 2022 online test.
- 65 to 85 percent of MBA seats are for Maharashtra State class competitors. There are 5 classes of applicants who are considered Maharashtra State competitors.
- Aside from Mah. State classification up-and-comers, All India classification competitors can look for admission in Maharashtra B-schools based on other MBA selection tests like CAT, CMAT
MAH CET 2022 Admit Card Release and Download Process
Every one of the competitors who have effectively enrolled and have paid the imperative MAH CET test fee can download their MAH CET call letter from true site connect for MBA/MMS CET 2022 test through an up-and-comer login. The last date for MAH CET Admit card download is MAH CET 2022 test date. Really look at here to know how to download the MAH CET Admit card
MAH-CET Exam Difficulty Level: Easier than CAT/XAT Exams
MAH MBA CET is simpler than other MBA placement tests like CAT or XAT however it offers admission opportunities in many top MBA universities like JBIMS, SIMSREE, and PUMBA. The MBA/MMS at these organizations are high RoI MBA programs and are presented at a low fee
MAH CET 2022 - Last Important MBA Entrance Test in the year
MAH CET 2022 is the last most significant MBA CET for admission 2022 in the absolute best MBA universities in India like JBIMS, SIMSREE, PUMBA, K J Somaiya, CIMR, Welingkar among others.
MAH MBA Admission Regulating Authority: New CET Cell Established
- To work with MBA/MMS admissions through MAH MBA CET 2022 and other CET tests, the Government of Maharashtra has laid out "ADMISSIONS REGULATING AUTHORITY AND STATE COMMON ENTRANCE TEST CELL" according to the arrangements of the Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Fees) Act. 2015 (Mah. Act No. XXVIII of 2015). The Commissioner of State CET Cell is the Competent Authority for leading CETs. The applicants from Maharashtra as well as from any remaining states can show up in MAH CET.
- Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra conducts the MAH CET test consistently alongside other CETs for admission to Engineering, Architecture, Pharmacy, MCA, and different seminars on various dates. The information announcement and warning for MAH CET are delivered by State CET Cell.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Why MAH CET 2022 is deferred?
Ans. DTE Maharashtra has reported the deferral in MAH CET 2022 test because of the spread of the Covid pandemic across the State of Maharashtra.
Q2. Could I at any point show up in MAH CET 2022 from home similar to the office in MAT/NMAT?
Ans. No such declaration is made by CET Cell which will direct MAH CET test 2022.
Q3. What are the MAH MBA CET 2022 Exam dates?
Ans. MAH CET 2022 test dates are August 23, 24, and 25, 2022.
Q4. What number of MAH CET testing openings are there in one day?
Ans. There are two openings for MAH CET test during the day - morning and evening.
Q5. When MAH CET 2022 Registration process open?
Ans. MAH CET 2022 enrollment and application are open from March 17, 2022
Q6. What is the last date to apply for the MAH CET test in 2022?
Ans. The last date to apply for MAH CET 2022 is May 11, 2022
Q7. What is the application fee for MAH CET 2022?
Ans. The application fee is different for various classifications. For All India class/open classification, it is Rs.1000/ -, for Maharashtra State saved classification it is Rs.800/ -