The All India Council for Technical Education ( AICTE ) is the statutory body and a national-level council for technical education, under the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, inaugurated in November 1945 as an advisory body. AICTE is credible for proper planning and coordinated advancement of the technical education and management education system in India. The AICTE accredits postgraduate and graduate programs under specific categories at Indian Universities.
Here in this article, you will get complete knowledge about the top AICTE– approved MBA colleges in Delhi in 2022. These top AICTE-approved MBA colleges in Delhi in 2022 lean MBA program and teach topics such as accounting, administration, strategy, economics, entrepreneurship, finance, human resource management, information systems, logistics, marketing, organizational psychology, organizational behavior, public relations, and research methods, and real estate among others.
List of Top AICTE Approved MBA Colleges in Delhi NCR in 2022
- DMS IIT Delhi, New Delhi
- MDI Gurgaon, Gurgaon
- IMI Delhi, New Delhi
- Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi
- FMS, New Delhi
- FSM, New Delhi
- IMT Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad
- Amity University, Noida
- BIMTECH Noida, Greater Noida
- JIMS Rohini, New Delhi
List of Top AICTE-Approved MBA Colleges in India in 2022
- IMI, Bangalore
- VGSoM Kharagpur, Kharagpur
- XLRI Jamshedpur, Jamshedpur
- DMS IIT Delhi, New Delhi
- SJMSOM, Mumbai
- MDI Gurgaon, Gurgaon
- IIT Madras, Chennai
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai
- NIT Trichy, Tiruchirapalli
- IIM Raipur
List of Top AIU Approved MBA Colleges in Delhi NCR in 2022
- IMI Delhi, New Delhi
- JIMS Rohini, New Delhi
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, New Delhi
- FIIB Delhi, New Delhi
- ASM Delhi, New Delhi
- Amity University Noida
- Jaipuria Noida
- ABS Noida
- IMS Ghaziabad
- Amity University Gurgaon
Is AICTE Approval Mandatory For MBA Program ?
As per connotation, the MBA program is not a technical course within the description of the AICTE Act. Consequently, the approval from the AICTE is not compelled for retrieving permission and operating MBA courses by the appellant colleges.
Top 07 AICTE Approved MBA Colleges in Delhi NCR in 2022
1. Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi Hauz khas, Delhi
- Department of Management Studies (DMS) IIT Delhi has been indexed 4th by NIRF ranking 2022 in Management Category.
- It was ranked 5th by NIRF for the year 2021.
- DMS IIT Delhi is a School of Management Education & Research and a Certified B-School from AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business).
- DMS IIT Delhi delivers numerous programs, but it is known for its Flagship Program of MBA & MBA in Telecom programs.
- Admission for the academic year 2022 is surmised. DMS IIT Delhi Placement of 2022 witnessed 100% placements.
- The highest CTC was recorded at INR 36.7 LPA while the average CTC remained at INR 21.9 LPA.
- DMS IIT Delhi is one of the top 5 management colleges in India.
- DMS IIT Delhi is known for its flagship full-time MBA and MBA Telecom programs.
- Admission to these courses is entrance based. The college accepts CAT Scores and the application can be filled out online by visiting the DMS IIT Delhi website.
- The minimum cutoff for MBA and MBA Telecom Program at DMS IIT Delhi is 90 percentile.
- However, the actual cutoff for admission remains around the 98-99 percentile.
DMS IIT Delhi has been indexed 4th position in NIRF 2022 ranking. Numerous DMS IIT Delhi Rankings are quoted below, which include
|Ranking Body||Year||Ranked at|
|Times B School||2022||26|
|India Today Group MDRA||2021||9|
|QS World University Rankings (Business & Management Studies)||2021||132|
2. MDI Gurgaon, Gurgaon
- MDI Gurgaon is home to the primary MBA programs in India, tracked down in the coronary heart of the corporate hub of Gurugram, MDI will radically change you into a thinking administrator.
- Studying at MDI means being in the midst of a talented and collaborative community.
- MDI Gurgaon is one of the exclusive Colleges in India, which has been indexed #2 in Outlook Private Business School rankings.
- MDI Gurgaon is known for its MBA equivalent PGDM program, offered in 3 specializations: General, HR, and International Business.
- The registrations for the admission 2023 in MDI Gurgaon will start in September 2023 and end in November 2023.
- MDI Gurgaon MBA fees for PGDM program is INR 23.47 Lakhs. MDI Gurgaon MBA selection criterion is based on CAT/GMAT exam scores.
- MDI Gurgaon also supervises Personal Interview and group discussion rounds for final selection.
- MDI Gurgaon expected CAT cut-off is 93-95 percentile.
- MDI Gurgaon also accepts GMAT, the expected cutoff of the GMAT is 680.
- The Application fee for the programs is INR 3,000.
Here is the list of Different organizations having the Rankings of MDI GURGAON in 2022, which includes
- The week— 8
- MBA Universe – 9
- NIRF— 13
- Business World – 5
3. IMI Delhi – International Management Institute
IMI Delhi is India’s first corporate-sponsored business school, which has been indexed 30th among Management Schools in India by the NIRF 2022 and 7th in India by Outlook India’s “Top 150 Private MBA Institutions” of 2021. It has also received accreditation from AMBA and NBA. IMI New Delhi has global connections with leading schools in Europe, North America, and Asia. IMI Delhi delivers PGDM as its flagship program. The PGDM fees at IMI Delhi is INR 19.25 Lakhs and admission to the PGDM program of IMI Delhi is offered on the basis of CAT/ XAT score. PGDM Admission at IMI Delhi is a 2-stage process, i.e. at first, aspirants are assessed on the basis of entrance exam score and academic profile of the aspirant. In phase 2, selected aspirants are further called for a Personal Assessment process. The CAT cutoff 2022 for admission to IMI Delhi was 90 percentile.
|NIRF 2022||Management Institute||30|
|Outlook 2021||Top 10 Private B School||7|
|Outlook 2021||All Private Institute||11|
|MBA Universe 2021||Overall MBA Institute||16|
4. Jamia Millia Islamia
- Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) is a central university tracked down in New Delhi.
- JMI is one among the top universities of India, which delivers UG, PG, and Doctoral programs in the fields of Arts, Science, Commerce, Hospitality, Technology, Management, Architecture, Education, and Polytechnic.
- Admission to Jamia Millia Islamia in 2022 is conducted based on marks achieved in the entrance exam conducted by the JMI itself.
- Admission to the B.Tech program is based on JEE Main exam scores.
- JMI surmised its 2022 MBA placement drive that connected more than 25 recruiters.
- Students received an average salary of INR 9 LPA and the highest salary package stood at INR 25 LPA.
|QS World University Rankings 2022||Overall||801-1000|
|Emerging Economies University Rankings 2021||Advanced Emerging, Secondary, or frontier||195|
|Times Higher Education||Overall||601|
5. FMS Delhi
- FMS Delhi is a prominent College of Delhi University inaugurated in 1954, which is known for its considerable Return on Investment.
- The college has been accredited by NAAC.
- FMS Delhi MBA Fee is as low as INR 1.92 lakhs and the average package stands at INR 32.4 LPA.
- FMS Delhi has recently concluded MBA, Executive MBA, and Executive MBA HCA Admissions 2022.
- The final call list for Admission 2022 in FMS Delhi is out.
- Also, FMS Delhi has surmised the MBA Placements 2022. The average salary Stood at INR 32.4 LPA, which increased by 24% compared to the last year.
- A total of 257 students participated in the placement drive and 100% batch got placed.
- FMS Delhi is one of the top favorites among the MBA Aspirants due to its remarkably low fees of INR 1.92 Lakhs.
- The college also offers an MBA Executive (Evening), an Executive MBA program in Health Care Administration, PhD course in Management.
- FMS Delhi also offers various other short time MDPs (Management Development Programs) to facilitate the learning process for working executives.
|Business Today MDRA Best B-schools survey 2021||9|
|Outlook ICARE 2021||12|
|ET B-School Overall 2021||15|
|ET B-School HR 2021||17|
|ET B-School IT 2021||10|
|ET B-School Marketing 2021||10|
|CEO World Magazine 2021 (Global Ranking)||51|
6. FSM Delhi
FORE School of Management is a top private B-school located in South Delhi, which has been indexed 60th among Top Management Colleges in India by NIRF in 2022.
- FORE School of Management is known for its PGDM programs in International Business, Financial Management, and Big Data Analytics electives.
- Admission to the FORE School of Management is done based on valid CAT, XAT, and GMAT scores of the aspirants.
- FORE School of Management successfully finalized the Final Placement process for the Batch of 2020-22 with a 100% placement record.
- During Placement 2022, Highest CTC Offered to FORE students was recorded as INR 41 LPA while the Average Salary went INR 14.04 LPA.
7. JIMS Kalkaji – Jagannath International Management School
- Jagannath International Management School (JIMS) Kalkaji has been serving students for around 25 years with academic excellence in multiple management & technical Programs in Delhi- NCR.
- JIMS Kalkaji is the only college in Delhi to have collaborated with the prestigious Harvard Business School Online, USA. Certification course worth INR 1.2L included in fees.
- JIMS offers a Postgraduate Diploma in International Business and Management.
- The campus regularly organizes National and International Conferences/Seminars/Guest Lectures by expert academicians and leading Industry professionals for the students of Post Graduation.
- JIMS Kalkaji offers the best Industry placements.
- The 2022 placement drive is in progress. During JIMS Kalkaji Placements 2021, more than 180 recruiters visited the campus and offered jobs to 102 PGDM students & 51 PGDM IB students.
- The highest salary package offered was INR 17.50 LPA.
- JIMS Kalkaji is among the Top 5 Institutions in Delhi.
- JIMS, Kalkaji has been indexed 10th Top B Schools of North India and 19th in the Top 150 B Schools in India in the Times of India B-School Survey 2022.
- Indexed amongst Top 100 Institutions in India by NIRF 2021.
- Indexed 24th Best B-School in India by The Times of India B-School Survey 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Is MBA approved by AICTE?
Ans. The AICTE has barred institutes from offering BE, B. Tech, Architecture, Town planning, Pharmacy, Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Applied Arts and Craft and post-graduate diploma in management courses through distance education mode.
Q2. Should MBA Colleges be AICTE approved?
Ans. In a major blow to AICTE, Supreme Court has ruled that an AICTE approval is not required for private colleges running University-approved MBA programs.
Q3. How do I know if my College is AICTE approved?
Ans. Candidates can obtain the list of AICTE approved university from the AICTE official website.
Q4. Which is better for MBA UGC or AICTE?
Ans. Out of two AICTE is best. But still you can take admission in UGC recognized university. UGC is the apex body that approves universities in the country. UGC provide funds for affiliated universities and colleges.
Q5. Are lIMS AICTE approved?
Ans. Some of the top business schools like IIM’s and ISB’s offer PGDM / PGPM program (and strangely they are not approved by the AICTE) as they do not have collaboration with any University.
Q6. Is AICTE approval important?
Ans. Universities do not require prior approval of AICTE to commence a new Department or Course and Programme(s) in Technical Education, however, Universities have an obligation or duty to conform to the standards and norms laid down by the AICTE.
Q7. Is IGNOU MBA AICTE approved?
Ans. The MBA program, offered by the School of Management Studies (SOMS) IGNOU is All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) approved. The online MBA program of the university has been designed with a view to reach the unreached and provide inclusive quality education.
Q8. Is AICTE degree valid abroad?
Ans. Sure, you will get job both in India and Abroad. And you can do your higher studies anywhere in India and Abroad. AICTE is the supreme and regulatory authority in Technical Education. But universities are considered as above AICTE.
Q9. How many Colleges in India are AICTE approved?
Ans. There are 10372 AICTE Approved Colleges are found all over India.
Q10. How do I get an AICTE scholarship?
Ans. The students must be admitted in the first year or second year (through lateral entry) of a technical diploma/degree course at an AICTE recognized institution. The annual income of the family should be less than INR 8 Lakh from all sources