IMI Delhi is India’s first corporate-sponsored business school, which has been indexed 30th among Management Schools in India by the NIRF 2022 and 7th in India by Outlook India’s “Top 150 Private MBA Institutions” of 2021. It has also received accreditation from AMBA and NBA. IMI New Delhi has global connections with leading schools in Europe, North America, and Asia. IMI Delhi delivers PGDM as its flagship program. The PGDM fees at IMI Delhi are INR 19.25 Lakhs and admission to the PGDM program of IMI Delhi is offered on the basis of CAT/ XAT score. PGDM Admission at IMI Delhi is a 2-stage process, i.e. at first, aspirants are assessed on the basis of entrance exam scores and academic profile of the aspirant. In phase 2, selected aspirants are further called for a Personal Assessment process. The CAT cutoff 2022 for admission to IMI Delhi was 90 percentile.
Aloof from the flagship PGDM program, IMI Delhi also delivers the PGDM program in HRM (Human Resource Management) & B&FS (Banking & Financial Services). The college offers a 2-year Executive PGDM program. Aspirants seeking admission to IMI Delhi Executive program must have a minimum work experience of 5 years. A valid score in CAT / XAT / NMAT/ MAT / CMAT / IMI Entrance Test is accepted for initial shortlisting. Final Executive PGDM admission is based on a Personal assessment conducted by IMI Delhi.
IMI Delhi Highlights in 2022
- IMI New Delhi has been indexed 30th in NIRF Ranking 2022 amongst all B-Schools in India.
- IMI New Delhi is accredited by two leading international accreditation bodies – AMBA and SAQS. All programs at IMI New Delhi are approved by AICTE.
- Aspirants will be shortlisted based on CAT Scores and the Academic Record. As per the latest IMI New Delhi Policy, the college will also accept XAT for MBA Admission 2022.
- IMI Delhi conducts the PI for PGDM, PGDM (HRM) & PGDM (B&FS) at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune.
- IMI New Delhi is India’s first corporate-sponsored business school established with the support of corporate buildings like RPG Enterprises, Nestle, ITC, SAIL, Tata Chemicals, BOC, and Williamson Magor.
- IMI’s International associations with reputed institutions such as UNDP, World Bank, ILO, UNCTAD, and Asian Productivity Organization emphasize its preference for professionalism, excellence, and quality.
- IMI offers three full-time 2 years duration PGDM programs: PGDM, PGDM (HRM), PGDM (B&FS), PGDM (Executive), and Ph.D. program.
- IMI Delhi conducted its 2022 placement drive with 100% placements. The highest & average salary offered was INR 32 LPA & INR 15.23 LPA respectively.
IMI Delhi Important Dates in 2022
|CAT Registration Date (Tentative)||August 3, 2022 – September 23, 2022|
|CAT Exam Date (Tentative)||November 27, 2022|
|Program Start Date (PGDMEx)||August 1, 2022|
IMI Delhi Ranking 2022
|NIRF 2022||Management Institute||30|
|Outlook 2021||Top 10 Private B School||7|
|Outlook 2021||All Private Institute||11|
|MBA Universe 2021||Overall MBA Institute||16|
IMI Delhi Courses and Fees in 2022
|PGDM||Eligibility: Graduation with at least 50% aggregate/ equivalent in any discipline|
Duration: 2 years
Selection Criteria: CAT/ XAT Scores
|Self Sponsored: INR 19.25 Lakhs|
Sponsored Candidates: INR 31.71 Lakhs
Foreign Nationals: USD 28, 420
|PGDM-HRM||Eligibility: Graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate/ equivalent in any discipline from a university|
Duration: 2 years
Selection Criteria: CAT Scores
|PGDM- B&FS||Eligibility: Bachelor’s equivalent degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks|
Duration: 2 years
Selection Criteria: CAT Scores
|PGDM(Executive)||Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 50 percent marks + Minimum work experience of 5 years post-qualification experience |
Duration: 1 year 3 months
Selection Criteria: Valid CAT/XAT/CMAT/NMAT/ MAT/ATMA/ IMI Entrance Test score + Profile based Assessment
|Indian Nationals: INR 12 Lakhs|
Foreign Nationals: USD 17,500
|FPM ( Full Time)||Eligibility: Master’s degree or its equivalent with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.|
Duration: 2 Years
Selection Criteria: CAT/GRE/XAT/NET Score or a valid score in IMI Research Aptitude Test + Research Interest Assessment Interview.
IMI Delhi Placements in 2022
IMI Delhi Placements 2022 is successfully conducted. The participating batch achieved 100% placements. The highest salary, average salary & median salary increased compared to the last year. Consulting & Ed-Tech sector dabbled a dominating role during the placement drive. Top recruiters of IMI Delhi Placements including Accenture, Genpact, HCL, IBM, Infosys, Deloitte, EY, etc. visited the campus. The highlights of the placement drive 2022 are illustrated below:-
- Placement percentage: 100%
- Number of students placed: 341
- Highest salary: INR 32 LPA
- Average salary: INR 15.23 LPA
- Median salary: INR 14.17 LPA
- Top 10% average salary: INR 23.04 LPA
- Top 25% average salary: INR 19.85 LPA
- Top 10% median salary: INR 20.80 LPA
- Top 25% median salary: INR 18.20 LPA
- Major sector: Consulting & EdTech, IT/ITES/Telecom
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Does IMI Delhi offer any summer programs/ internships to students?
Ans. Yes. On completion of the first year, all students are required to undergo a Summer Internship Program of 8 to 12 weeks duration. This helps them to gain hands-on experience in the application of management concepts and functional skills. The students work on projects specified by the company in which they undergo SIP. At the end of the summer internship, which is done under the supervision of a company executive and a faculty mentor from IMI, students are required to submit a report to the company and the institute. The concerned company executive normally provides feedback to the Institute on the student’s performance. Successful completion of the Summer Internship Program is an essential requirement for the award of the Post-Graduate Diploma at IMI New Delhi. Check Detailed IMI Placements
Q2. How is the faculty at IMI Delhi?
Ans. Faculty members at IMI New Delhi enjoy academic freedom to adopt appropriate pedagogy for imparting education in respective courses. The faculty members are experts in their fields of interest and adopt interactive and participative methods of learning. Faculty members for all the programs are primarily in-house from the Institute but may also include adjunct or visiting faculty members. Guest lectures from industry practitioners are also organized regularly to expose students to the current business environment and practices. IMI Delhi Faculty
Q3. Which area of specialization is offered by IMI Delhi?
Ans. The specialization offered by IMI DELHI includes:-
- Human Resources Management/Organizational Behavior
- Information Systems
Q4. Which are some of the notable alumni of IMI Delhi?
Ans. Various alumni members of IMI belong to the field of arts, administration, and consultancy services to name a few. Some of the notable alumni are listed here:-
- Niketan Madhok, Fashion model
- Raghav Lakhanpal, Former Member of the Lok Sabha
- Rahul Guhathakurta, Consultant
- Jitin Prasada, Indian Politician
Q5. Which are some of the recruiters who visit the IMI Delhi campus?
Ans. Over 50 recruiters visited the IMI campus for the placements session of 2020-2022. Some of the top few names include:-
- American Express
- ICICI Bank Ltd.
- Kotak Bank
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
- Tech Mahindra
- Nestle India Ltd
Q6. Is IMI Delhi good?
Ans. IMI Delhi is one of the top rated and highly recommended institutes in India for management programs. The institute offers the best education quality along with handsome salary packages during placements to its students. Also, the campus environment of IMI Delhi is student-friendly and quite supportive.
Q7. How are the placements at IMI Delhi?
Ans. IMI Delhi holds a great placement record over the past years. During the 2022 placement drive, 100% of the participating batch of 243 students got placed. Students received an average salary of INR 15.51 LPA. The highest salary package rose up to INR 32 LPA. Consulting & EdTech, IT/ITES/Telecom sectors dominated the placement drive.