Delhi itself blankets the entire National Capital Region (NCR) region encompassing the bordering cities of Delhi, such as Gurugram, Ghaziabad, Noida, Greater Noida, Faridabad, Sonipat, etc. Delhi, being the capital city of India, is amongst the house of best MBA colleges in India. Most of the best MBA colleges in Delhi NCR in 2022 deliver a two-year MBA program, which serves as a gateway to a surfeit of job and entrepreneurial opportunities. MBA program affords to hold close related to the administration of the organization and managing the enterprise operations. Students from any background, which encompass Science, Commerce, and Humanities are eligible to pursue an MBA degree. Such college students need to moreover possess abilities such as top-notch communication, leadership, problem-solving, management, research-oriented, analytical thinking, eye for detail, goal-oriented, etc.
Some of the best MBA colleges in Delhi NCR in 2022 include the Department of Management Studies IIT Delhi, Management Development Institute Gurgaon; Indian Institute of Management Rohtak; Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Delhi; International Management Institute Delhi; MDI Gurgaon; IMI Delhi; Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University, Delhi; IIFT Delhi; Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad, etc.
There are a few best MBA Colleges in Delhi without CAT that are attracting a lot of attention. Students are now aiming for the best MBA colleges in the country, with a variety of career options available after completing an MBA. Furthermore, these colleges do not accept entrance exams like the CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, or CMAT for admission.
In this article, you will get to know about the Best MBA Colleges in Delhi NCR without CAT in 2022.
WHAT IS CAT 2022?
The Common Admission Test (CAT) is a computer-based test for admission to graduate management programs. The CAT Exam includes major three sections:-
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
- Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Ability.
Common Admission Test or CAT is a national-level management aptitude test conducted annually for admission to MBA/PGP programs offered by the Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) and over 1,200 B-Schools in India. Every year, about 2 lakh aspirants appear for the CAT exam, which is conducted on the last Sunday of November. In CAT, aspirants have to solve 66 questions on Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability, and Reading Comprehension, in 120 minutes. CAT 2022 exam will be conducted on November 27, 2022, and the online registration process for the same will commence most likely by August 3, 2022.
Best colleges in India accepting CAT scores apart from IIMs include IMT, IMI, FMS, SPJIMR, MDI, IITs, GLIM, NITIE, NMIMS, ICFAI, GLIM, TAPMI, Amity University, Xavier University, Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, BIMTECH and LIBA among others.
|Name of the Exam||Common Admission Test (CAT) 2022|
|Conducting Body||IIM Ahmedabad|
|Purpose of the Exam||Selection of aspirants for Admission to Postgraduate Business Administration Courses – MBA|
|Participating Institutes||IIMs, IITs, IISc, etc.|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Type of Questions||MCQs and Non-MCQs|
|Number of Sections||Three|
|Total Number of Questions||76|
|Total Time Duration||2 hours|
|Negative Marking||Yes, -1 mark for MCQs|
Direct Admission To The Best MBA Colleges In Delhi NCR Without CAT In 2022
- Every college has a fixed number of seats set aside for management quotas. For example, MBA colleges in Delhi NCR do not require the CAT to admit students through the management quota.
- Also, the eligibility criteria for taking admission through the management quota may differ from the usual eligibility criteria.
- Admission to these seats, however, is granted in the absence of any entrance exam results.
- Best MBA colleges in Delhi NCR use undergraduate course marks to determine admission under the management quota.
- Aspirants must also pay additional admission fees when applying for seats under the management quota.
- Also, aspirants applying for admission under the management quota will be ineligible for any college/university scholarship.
Best MBA Colleges In Delhi NCR Without CAT In 2022 Highlights
Here is the table given below, which recapitulates the key elements of the best MBA colleges in Delhi NCR without CAT including the following:-
|Number of MBA colleges in Delhi/NCR||Around 480 colleges|
|Annual fees||– Annual fee Rs 5 lakh: 32%|
|Specialization||Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources, International Business, IT & Business, Operations, Business Analytics, Supply Chain, among others|
|Admission process||Entrance Based|
Best MBA Colleges in Delhi NCR Without CAT Eligibility Criteria in 2022:-
Best MBA Colleges in Delhi without CAT preamble admission based on the student’s merit. Some of these colleges accept XAT, MAT, GMAT, NMAT, SNAP, and other standardized test scores as admission criteria. Also, aspirants must qualify or appear for specific entrance exams administered by individual colleges or universities for the admission process.
- Aspirants from the general category must have secured their undergraduate degree with 50% in their aggregate.
- Aspirants from the reserved category must have a minimum score of 45% in their aggregate.
- Also, aspirants in the final year of graduation can apply for admission to the best MBA colleges in Delhi NCR without CAT.
Best MBA Colleges in Delhi NCR Without CAT Admission Process in 2022:-
Admission to the best MBA Colleges in Delhi NCR without CAT is based on the standards and eligibility criteria of the distinctive colleges/universities. Aspirants must visit and check the registration start date. Regardless, only aspirants who meet the eligibility requirements are eligible for the admission process, which includes the following steps:-
- Visit the official website of the given college.
- Enroll in the application form.
- Once done, fill up the application form with the certifications such as name, address, educational qualification, etc.
- Next, submit the application form and click on proceed.
- The individual college will publish the merit list according to their selection process.
- The selected aspirants must appear for the GD round.
- Based on GD round performance, the aspirants will be provided admission.
- As the final step after qualification, aspirants have to fill up the admission form and fee.
Documents Required For Best MBA Colleges In Delhi NCR Without CAT In 2022
Here is the given list which encompasses all the essential documents needed at the time of admission to the best MBA colleges in Delhi NCR without CAT:-
- Passing certificate or mark sheet of class 10 and 12 board examination.
- Passing certificate or mark sheet of undergraduate courses.
- Transfer certificate.
- A valid identity card issued by the government of India.
- Copies of recent passport-size photograph.
- Category certificate if applying for category seats.
Best Government MBA Colleges In Delhi With Low Fees 2022
Here is the list of some Best Government MBA Colleges in Delhi, which includes the following:-
- FMS Delhi – Faculty of Management Studies University of Delhi
- IGNOU Delhi – Indira Gandhi National Open University
- JMI New Delhi – Jamia Millia Islamia
- DMS IIT Delhi – Department of Management Studies Indian Institute of Technology
- DSM DTU – Delhi School of Management Delhi Technological University
- IIFT Delhi – Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, New Delhi
- University School of Management Studies, GGS IP University, Delhi
- GGSIPU Delhi – Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- Dbe DU – Department of Business Economics University of Delhi
Top Government MBA Colleges In Delhi NCR With Fees In 2022
|Name of the College||Course Fee (in Rs)|
|Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University||20.96 K|
|DMS (Department of Management Studies), IIT Delhi||8 L – 8.8 L|
|Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University||97.6 K|
|Delhi School of Management, DTU||3.96 L|
|Footwear Design and Development Institute, Noida||5.18 L|
Top Private MBA Colleges In Delhi NCR With Fees In 2022
|Private Colleges||Course Fee (in Rs)|
|I Business Institute, Greater Noida||5.85 L|
|International Institute of Health Management Research, Delhi||7.25 L|
|ITS Engineering College, Greater Noida||2.13 L|
|Jaipuria School of Business, Ghaziabad||5.9 L|
|IIMT Group of Colleges, Greater Noida||2.22 L|
Top 10 MBA Colleges In Delhi In 2022
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- FORE School of Management
- Delhi School of Management, DTU
Popular MBA Courses In Delhi NCR In 2022
- MBA in Agri-Business Management
- MBA in Business Analytics
- MBA Executive
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Human Resources
- MBA in Health Care Management
- MBA in Information Technology
- MBA in International Business
- MBA in Retail Management
- MBA in Operation Management
- MBA in Supply Chain
- MBA in Rural Management
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Which institute is best for MBA in Delhi NCR?
Ans. Best 5 MBA Institutes in Delhi
- FMS- Faculty of Management Studies. FMS is Delhi’s top-ranked College for MBA education
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) IIFT was established by the Government of India in 1963
- Management Development Institute (MDI)
- FORE School of Management
- International Management Institute.
Q2. Is it worth doing MBA without CAT?
Ans. It is not a good idea to pursue an MBA without CAT or any other standardized tests. However, if you believe in yourself and you are sure that CAT would do no good to you or your future, you can take admission in any college without a CAT score.
Q3. Can I do MBA from DU without CAT?
Ans. Students from the general category must pass their undergraduate courses with 50% in their aggregate. Students from the reserved category are expected to score a minimum of 45% in their aggregate. Additionally, students in the final year of graduation can also apply for MBA colleges in Delhi without CAT.
Q4. Can I join IIM without CAT?
Ans. The Indian Institute of Management offers online courses, including full-time and short term programs. One can take admission to IIM without taking a CAT exam.
Q5. Is FMS Delhi good for MBA?
Ans. An MBA degree from FMS enjoys a good brand value as well. It is also regarded very high by the organizations. Both the B-schools have good placement records as well with the average package to be more or less the same.
Q6. Is Delhi good for MBA?
Ans. IIT Delhi has been ranked 5th in the NIRF Ranking 2021 list; which shows a good improvement this year. IIT Delhi is followed by the MDI Gurgaon and IIFT Delhi which are ranked 11 and 25 respectively among the best MBA colleges in Delhi NCR.
Q7. Is CAT required for MBA in Delhi University?
Ans. The admission to MBA (F) and MBA (BE) courses will be done on the basis of CAT 2021 percentile, matriculation, and 10+2 marks, Group Discussion, extempore, and Interview scores. It was mandatory to appear in Group discussions, extempore, and personal interview.
Q8. Can I get direct admission in MBA?
Ans. You may get direct admission in top MBA colleges through Management quota or Institute level quota seats. Most of these colleges offer The Direct Admission in MBA without donation, although the admission fee may be a bit higher.
Q9. Which is the easiest MBA Entrance Exam?
In India, based on MBA aspirant’s feedback, CMAT is the easiest MBA entrance examination. The Common Management Admission Test or CMAT is a national level entrance examination conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Q10. Is CAT very tough?
Ans. Overall CAT has a moderate difficulty level, but it can turn easy for sometimes who start their preparation early and keep practicing all the three sections. If well planned, you can easily crack the CAT! It just tests your math and logical skills of grade tenth level tenth class.