BDS Colleges in India :-
|Best BDS Colleges in India||Fees|
|Faculty of Dental Sciences, IMS BHU, Varanasi||1 L|
|Maulana Azad Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi||1 to 1.5 L|
|Faculty of Dental Sciences King George's Medical University, Lucknow||1.5 to 2 L|
|Government Dental College and Hospital, Mumbai||2 to 2.5 L|
|Dr R Ahmed Dental College and Hospital, Kolkata||1 L|
|Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Mengaluru||25 to 30 L|
Eligibility Criteria for BDS Courses 2022:-
Syllabus for Bachelor of Dental Science (BDS):-
BDS Bachelor of Dental Surgery is divided into 5 years.
Break up: 4 years of academics + 1 year of internship
Total 4 subjects. But 3 papers of 70 marks each.
Final year (4th year)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is NEET mandatory for admission to BDS?
2. What is the fee for the BDS course?
3. Can a BDS student do MS after completing the course?
4. Is Indian BDS degree recognised worldwide?
5. Can a BDS doctor perform surgery?
6. Is BDS equivalent to MBBS?
7. What would be the average course fee for BDS?
8. What is the average salary of BDS graduates?
9. What is the eligibility criteria for admission to a BDS course?
10. What are the job options for BDS professionals?
11. What is best out of BDS or BAMS?
BDS is Bachelor of dental science. In which students get full knowledge about the dental department. It is a 4 years academic study program and the last 1 year for a medical internship which is mandatory for all.