BBA full form is Bachelor of Business Administration. BBA is one of the most popular and sought-after bachelorette’s degree programmes pursued by scholars after Class 12. The BBA course is the gateway to a plethora of job openings in multitudinous sectors such as Sales, Marketing, Education, Finance, Sales, and Government to name a many.
BBA is a three- time professional undergraduate course in Business Management. It’s open to scholars from all three streams i.e., Science, Trades and Commerce. The BBA course offers knowledge and training in management and leadership skills to prepare them for managerial roles and entrepreneurship. There are about 4900 BBA sodalities in India. Scholars who wish to land a career in the field of management can pursue the BBA course after completing Class 12. The course will help the scholars learn various aspects of business administration and management through classroom lectures and practical systems like internships. The course will acquaint the scholars with various aspects of business administration, market, marketing trends, etc.
The BBA programme is available for scholars in full- time, correspondence and online mode of education. In India, there are over 4600 colleges that offer full-time, part-time, distance-learning, and online study options. These institutions provide degree, diploma, and certificate programmes. The top 20 BBA colleges in India, according to India Today, provide degree programmes in full-time format. Dual specialisation, integrated (5-year duration), and twinning programmes are available at some of these universities. Universal Business School in Mumbai offers a Triple Continent BBA + MBA twinning programme. BBA dual degree programme in BBA + UGPM is offered by IBMR Business School in Gurugram (Industry Synergised).
To manage various types of job, BBA graduates need a variety of talents. The following is a list of some of the skills:
- Communication abilities that are effective
- Social awareness is important.
- The ability to think critically
- Participant in a group
- Dedicated to your job
- Organize your time.
|1. Institute of Rural Management - [IRMA], Anand||₹15.17 Lakhs|
|2. Indukaka Ipcowala Institute of Management||₹2.58 Lakhs|
|3. Anand Institute Of Management - [AIM], Anand||₹1.46 Lakhs|
|4. Anand Agricultural University - [AAU], Anand||₹43,300|
|5. Charotar University of Science and Technology (CHARUSAT), Anand||₹2.58 Lakhs|
|6. B N Patel Institute of Paramedical and Science, Anand||₹50,000|
|7. Sardar Patel Education Campus - [SPEC], Anand||₹1.36 Lakhs|
BBA Course Key Highlights
BBA is a popular undergraduate course.
- Scholars from all three fields, i.e. Science, Commerce and Arts can pursue the course.
- A full- time BBA is a three- time course divided into six semesters. Still, there are various dual degree BBA courses similar as BBA LLB and Integrated MBA which are five- time duration courses.
- Admissions to BBA are handed on the base of merit as well as entrance test scores.
- BBA can be pursued in full- time, part- time, correspondence or online modes of education. BBA full- time is the most popular among all.
- Scholars can pursue the BBA course after completing Class 12.
Details on the Bachelor of Business Administration programme
- Bachelor of Business Administration is the full form of the term.
- Admission to the BBA programme is done on the basis of both entrance tests and merit.
- IPU CET, DU JAT, NPAT, and other BBA entry examinations are some of the most prevalent.
- NMIMS Mumbai, SSCBS New Delhi, IIM Rohtak, ICFAI Hyderabad, and other top BBA colleges in India are listed in the NIRF rankings.
- There are additional BBA dual degree courses available, such as the BBA LLB Course, which is a 5-year course in which both subjects are taught separately.
- For individuals who are unable to complete a normal MBA degree due to time or financial restrictions, BBA Distance Education is accessible in India.
- The cost of a BBA distance education programme is about INR. 20,000 to 60,000 INR, which is cheaper than the cost of a conventional Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
- The IGNOU BBA programme lasts three years and costs INR 60,000.
- BBA specialisations include banking and insurance, human resources, and finance, among others
- The typical annual salary after BBA is between INR 2-8 LPA, while the BBA fee ranges from INR 50,000-2 Lacs per yr.
- Business Development Executive, Marketing Associate, Travel and Tourism Manager, Event Manager, and other BBA jobs are among the most popular.
- Students can pursue a BBA degree while studying in another nation, allowing them to earn their MBA degree in that country.
Why Do BBA?
For scholars who wish to make a career in the management or business fields after Class 12, BBA is the perfect option. With the cut-throat competition in the business and corporate world, one needs to have strong leadership and managerial skills if one wishes to have a flourishing career in the field. A pupil who pursues BBA after Class 12 will have a wide range of job opportunities available to him/ her. BBA graduates can also conclude for advanced studies similar as MBA to gormandize track their career in the operation and business field. Then are a many reasons why should one pursue BBA course
- A stepping stone in the careers of scholars who wish to excel in the business and management world.
- Better career opportunities.
- Good salary.
- A better understanding of request conditions and various global trends that’s needed for different careers in this field.
- BBA course will conduct the knowledge needed to study further in the same field.
- Develop leadership, managerial, entrepreneurial and people skills.
Who Should Pursue a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration?
BBA courses, like any courses, necessitate the acquisition of specific abilities. The following are some of the BBA abilities that are required.
Candidates who intend to pursue an MBA or work in management should acquire a Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
The Bachelor of Firm Administration is for candidates who want to start their own business or become an entrepreneur.
This course is for passionate and ethical individuals who are true to themselves and want to try their hand at business. Ethical Considerations
The training will assist you in comprehending market demands as well as numerous global trends. This BBA talent is useful for anyone considering a career in the market.
When is the best time to obtain a BBA?
- BBA, like any other course, should be carefully chosen by candidates in order to obtain the desired outcome.
- Candidates who desire to follow management courses and flourish in the field of management should seek a Bachelor of Business Administration as a stepping stone.
- The Bachelor of Business Administration will provide students with the fundamental knowledge of the MBA course curriculum, making it an excellent choice for MBA candidates.
- Demand for Bachelor of Business Administration candidates has increased in both the public and private sectors over the years.
Types of BBA
The BBA course is offered in a variety of formats to suit the needs of different sorts of BBA students. Students have the option of doing the course full-time, part-time, or online. A full-time BBA programme is the most popular option for BBA students, however online BBA programmes have grown in popularity in recent years.
Full-time BBA: A full-time BBA lasts three years and is divided into six semesters. As previously said, full-time BBA is the most popular option for BBA applicants. Physical classrooms, exams, internships, and final placements are all part of the programme. In India, there are roughly 4600 full-time BBA colleges. The cost of a course typically ranges from INR 3 lakh to INR 6 lakh.
Part-time BBA: A part-time BBA is similar to a conventional BBA, except the classes are held at a different time. The degree is also three years long, however part-time BBA classes are held in the evenings or on weekends. Working professionals who want to learn while working should pursue a part-time BBA. In India, there are about 30 part-time BBA colleges. The The cost of a course often ranges from INR 50,000 to INR 60,000.
Distance/Correspondence BBA: The difference between a conventional BBA and a distance BBA is that, unlike a regular BBA, distance BBA does not require the use of a physical classroom. Candidates can pursue a job through correspondence and remote contact. The distance BBA is inexpensive and flexible, making it ideal for students who are unable to pursue a normal BBA for various reasons. In India, there are approximately 250 distance BBA colleges. The cost of a course often ranges from INR 45,000 to INR 60,000.
Online BBA: In recent years, online BBA has grown in popularity. The goal was to give students the option of doing the BBA course online through a virtual education system. There are no physical limitations. Online video conferencing is used to hold classrooms or interactions, as well as lectures. Notes and study materials are distributed via numerous channels on the internet. In India, there are over 50 online BBA colleges, with average course fees ranging from INR 27,000 to INR 40,000.
Entrance Exams and Eligibility Criteria for BBA
- BBA can be pursued by students who have finished their Class 12 in any subject from a recognised educational board or university.
- Candidates must have received at least a 50 percent aggregate in Class 12 to be considered.
- If a candidate has taken the Class 12 exam and is awaiting the results, he or she may apply to the programme.
|1. Shobhit University, School Of Business Studies, Meerut||₹2.52 Lakhs|
|2. Master School Of Management - [MSM], Meerut||₹2.80 Lakhs|
|3. IIMT University:||₹1.98 Lakhs|
|4. Dewan Institute of Management Studies (DIMS)||₹1.36 Lakhs|
|5. Krishna Institute Of Management - [KIM], Meerut||₹1.19 Lakhs|
|6.Institute Of Productivity And Management - [IPM], Meerut||₹2.5 Lakhs|
|7. Vidya School Of Business, Meerut||₹1.90 Lakhs|
|Number of MBA colleges in Mysore||Nearly 30 colleges|
|Annual fees||- Annual fees < Rs 1 lakh: 21.74 per cent colleges
- Annual fees b/w Rs 1 lakh and Rs 2 lakh: 43.48 per cent colleges
|Top specialisations||Human Resources, Finance, Sales and Marketing, Retail, Supply Chain, IT and Systems, Operations, Healthcare and Hospital, Agriculture and Food Business, among others|
|Important Event||Dates (Announced)|
|Date of availability of the online application form||14th March 2022|
|Date of submission of the online application form||21st May 2022|
|Date of editing in the online application form||17th – 23rd May 2022|
|Date of allotment of the exam center||26th May 2022|
|Candidates to reserve Test date and slot||28th May – 1st June 2022|
|Date of availability of the admit card||4th June 2022|
|BITSAT-2022 Online Test Session-I||20th – 26th June 2022|
|The application window to apply for BITSAT-2022 Session-II||23rd June – 7th July 2022|
|Test center allotment and announcement to candidates||9th July 2022|
|Candidates to reserve Test date and slot||11th – 16th July 2022|
|Candidates to download the Hall tickets with instructions||18th July 2022|
|BITSAT-2022 Online Test Session-II||22nd – 26th July 2022|
|Apply for admission with 12th marks and Preferences||22nd June – 5th August 2022|
BBA Specializations at the Top
The following are some of the most prominent BBA specialisations:
The following is a list of BBA specialisations.
- BBA Finance is a company that specialises in financial services
- Banking and Insurance BBA
- Information Technology BBA
- Human Resource Management (BBA)
- BBA Advertising and Marketing
- Communication and Media Management is a major in the BBA programme.
- BBA International Trade
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Hospitality and Hotel Management
- BBA in Hospital and Healthcare Administration
What is the cost of a BBA degree in India?
According to the pie chart below, earning a BBA in India is expensive, since 31 percent of universities charge annual fees of more than Rs 5 lakh. These are some of the colleges:
- The Pune-based Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research
- J.D. Birla Institute, Kolkata, Department of Management
- Mumbai’s NMIMS Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce
- Bhubaneswar’s KIIT School of Management is part of the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology.
Around 31% of BBA colleges charge fees ranging from Rs 2 lakh to Rs 3 lakh. These are some of the colleges:
- Delhi’s Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology
- Chennai’s Ethiraj College for Women (Ethiraj)
- Bengaluru’s Kristu Jayanti College
- Delhi’s Jagan Institute of Management Studies (JIMS) Rohini
Around 23% of BBA colleges charge tuition.
The cost of the building varies between Rs 3-5 lakh. These are some of the colleges:
- SRMIST (SRM Institute of Science and Technology) is a science and technology institute in Chennai.
- Bengaluru’s Presidency College
- Bengaluru’s Christ University
Center for Management Studies (Jain Deemed to be University), Bengaluru, has fees in the range of 1-2 lakh.
Only one college charges around a lakh in tuition. SSCBS is a Delhi-based college.
The Admissions Process for a Bachelor of Business Administration
Students interested in pursuing a BBA degree can enrol in any BBA college. There are two sorts of admissions processes: entrance exam based and direct admission. The majority of colleges accept students based on their ICSE results in class 12. Admission to the BBA programme in 2022 can be found here.
- Direct admission to the Bachelor of Business Administration programme is based on the candidate’s secondary school grades (+2).
- Students from any stream who scored at least 50% in their 12th grade can apply for BBA admission in colleges and universities across India in 2022.
- Loyola College, Madras Cristian College, and Mount Carmel College are some of the colleges that have adapted to the culture of direct admission in their Bachelor of Business Administration programmes.
- For students from all around India, there are national-level BBA entrance exams. UPSEE, IPU CET, MUMCET, and other BBA entrance exams are available. Top BBA colleges such as Christ University’s Department of Management Studies, SSCBS, SVKMs NMIMS Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce, and others accept students through entrance exams such as SET, NPAT, DU JAT, and others.
- Every year, in the months of April and May, the application procedure for these exams begins.
Exams for BBA Admissions
NMIMS NPAT: The NMIMS NPAT (NMIMS Programs After 12th) is the official entrance test for Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies or the NMIMS University’s Undergraduate and Integrated Degree Programs. Candidates must be under the age of 25 at the time of admission as the primary eligibility condition.
IPU CET Application: IPU CET is a university-level exam for admission to undergraduate and graduate programmes in Engineering, Medicine, Dentistry, Law, and Management.
DU JAT: Every year, the DU JAT is held, and admissions are offered to qualified candidates depending on their scores.
BBA TOP RECRUITERS
|Availability of Application Form||Released|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||June 2022|
|Online Exam Date (Round-I)||June 2022|
|Date of PI||June 2022|
|Result||To be Announced|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1.What is the full form of BBA?
Ans. BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration, and it is a three-year management programme.
Q2. What’s the difference between a BBA and a BBA (Hons) degree?
Ans. General management concepts are taught in BBA general. There is subject-specific study in the BBA Honors programme. Students learn how to make key business decisions, manage resources effectively, and collaborate to achieve a common company goal.
Q3. What are the greatest alternatives to obtaining an MBA?
Ans. Those who do not want to acquire an MBA can work in whatever field they choose. Sales, marketing, business analytics, and digital marketing are some of the most popular. The latter is becoming more popular as the demand for digital advertising grows.
Q4. Are there any BBA colleges in Bangalore?
Ans. There are about 167 colleges in Bangalore offering BBA degrees, and the number includes both private and public sodalities.
Q5. What are the best BBA colleges in Delhi?
Ans. Some of the best BBA colleges in Delhi are
Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies (Delhi University)
Keshav Mahavidyalaya (Delhi University)
Maharaja Surajmal Institute (GGSIPU, Delhi)
MAIT (GGSIPU, Delhi)
Q6. What’s the average salary of a BBA graduate scholar?
Ans. The average salary of a BBA graduate can range anywhere between4.5 to 7 LPA
Q7. What’s the eligibility criteria for BBA admission?
Ans. The introductory eligibility for BBA admission is an total of 55 marks in Class XII from a honored educational board. Still, some state universities (like the Delhi University) admit scholars grounded on their aggregate chance in 10 2
Q8. Is mathematics mandatory for a BBA course?
Ans. No, it’s not obligatory to study maths in class 11 and 12. Utmost of the universities accept scholars from all the streams handed that they meet the eligibility criteria. A minimal total of 55 marks is sufficient for getting admission in BBA course.
Q9. Can I be a teacher after completing BBA honours program?
Ans. Yes. Scholars can conclude to pursue a BEd course after BBA, and choose tutoring as a professional career. Still, you would only get to teach elementary students i.e. from standards I to VIII