Admit Card Of CAT 2022: Forgot User ID, Password?
Admit card of CAT 2022 if forgotten can be easily retrieved, here is how MBA aspirants do it.
Candidates also have the option of retrieving their CAT user ID and password in order to download their CAT 2022 admission card.
Admit card for the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2022 has been made available at iimcat.ac.in in New Delhi. Candidates must login with their user ID and password in order to view and download their CAT admission card. The administering body has also provided a method for applicants to download their CAT 2022 admit card if they have lost their user ID and password. On November 27, three slots of two hours each will be available for CAT 2022.
Candidates may experience issues with their browser or a slow internet connection when downloading the CAT 2022 admission card. Only use Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome as your browsers, applicants are recommended. When using these two browsers, applicants who are having trouble downloading the CAT 2022 admit card should clear their history and cache and refresh the page.
How To Recover CAT 2022 User ID And Password
- iimcat.ac.in is the official website.
- the Registered Candidate Login page
- Click the “Forgot User ID/Password” button on the CAT 2022 admission card’s subsequent box, which is where the roll number, registration number, date of birth, and password must be entered.
- Put the credentials — your email address and mobile number — in the following window.
- Select “Submit”
- A link to retrieve your password will be sent to your registered email address or mobile number.
- To obtain or reset the CAT 2022 password, click the link.