2022 CSIR UGC NET Result Out; Steps On How to Check
2022 CSIR UGC NET Result out, know how to check your result
The results of the Joint CSIR UGC NET June 2022 Examination were announced by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) on October 28.
To view their results, candidates who took the exam for the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Lectureship (LS)/Assistant Professor positions in Indian Universities and Colleges visit the official website (https://csirnet.nta.nic.in/).
Previously, the tests were administered by Computer Based Test (CBT) during September 16–18, 2022, at 306 centres spread across 166 cities. The test was objective in nature and had multiple-choice questions (MCQs). The exam’s question bank was bilingual in Hindi and English.
There were 1,62,084 candidates who took the exam in total, and 2,21,746 of them were admitted. Exams are given in the following disciplines: Physical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Life Sciences, and Earth, Atmospheric, and Ocean Sciences.
How do I find out my CSIR UGC NET 2022 results?
- Go to csirnet.nta.nic.in, the CSIR’s official website.
- Select the “Results of the Joint CSIR UGC NET June 2022 Examination” link under the “Latest News” section of the homepage.
- A new page will open; click Joint CSIR UGC NET June 2022 once more.
- Correctly enter the security pin display, date of birth, and credential application number.
- Print off your CSIR UGC NET score for your records.
For more information, candidates are urged to visit the CSIR website at www.csirhrdg.res.in. Candidates can call the NTA Help Desk at 011 4075 9000 or email NTA at email@example.com with any questions about the results.