The Master of Business Administration (MBA) course in 2022 is the most well-known course in India and Delhi, the capital of the country. Delhi being the central hub attracts many aspirants annually to opt to pursue their studies at the Top MBA Colleges in Delhi and the Best MBA Colleges in New Delhi Accepting XAT in 2022. The MBA course is generally offered as a two-year full-time program, and XAT is one of the most popular Entrance exams for MBA guides carried out with the aid of XLRI, Jamshedpur. The most well-known MBA majors in New Delhi are human resource management, finance, International business, and others.
WHAT IS XAT 2022?
Xavier Aptitude Test, also known as XAT, – is a prominent MBA entrance exam in New Delhi. The Top MBA Colleges in Delhi that accept XAT scores for admission are Jamia Hamdard, NDIM Delhi, IMI Delhi, and JIMS Rohini.
Here are some of the major highlights of the list of Top MBA Colleges in New Delhi accepting XAT scores in 2022:-
Number of MBA Colleges in New Delhi accepting XAT
AICTE (All India Institute of Technical Education)UGC (University Grants Commission)NBA (National Board of Accreditation)
Rs 4.69 lakhs – Rs 15.98 lakhs
Top 10 MBA Colleges in Delhi Accepting XAT Scores in 2022
- Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
- NDIM Delhi – New Delhi Institute of Management
- IMI Delhi – International Management Institute
- JIMS Kalkaji – Jagannath International Management School Kalkaji
- JIMS Rohini – Jagan Institute of Management Studies Rohini
- LBSIM Delhi – Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management
- FSM Delhi – FORE School of Management
- FIIB Delhi – Fortune Institute of International Business
- Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi
- ASM Dwarka – Apeejay School of Management
Top 10 MBA Colleges in Delhi Accepting XAT Scores in 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before taking admission to the Top MBA Colleges in New Delhi accepting XAT scores in 2022, aspirants must check the eligibility criteria and know the complete details about it. The general MBA eligibility criteria for all popular MBA Colleges in New Delhi accepting XAT scores in 2022 are as follows:-
- Aspirants must have completed their bachelor’s degree (BA, B.Com, B.Sc., BBA, BCA, B. Tech., B.Arch., etc.) Or equivalent in any specialty, be it technology, science, commerce, humanities, etc. from any recognized university.
- Aspirants in the general category must have a score of 50%, and aspirants in the particular category must score 45% in a bachelor’s degree.
- Aspirants must have obtained a Qualifying score in XAT.
Top 10 MBA Colleges in Delhi Accepting XAT Scores in 2022 Admission Process
There’s a slight fluctuation in the admission process for the Top MBA Colleges in New Delhi accepting XAT scores in 2022. Some of the common steps in the Admission process to the Best MBA Colleges in New Delhi accepting XAT scores in 2022 include:-
- Complete the XAT registration process and pay the required examination fee.
- Take the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT).
- After the XAT results are announced, find suitable institutions.
- Check the application deadlines for respective colleges and complete the application process before the due date.
- Prepare all required documents of education and work experience (if applicable).
- Prepare for the various stages of the selection process, such as WAT, GD, and PI.
- Get involved in the selection process and do your best.
- Check your name in the result. If you are eligible, complete the admission process before the deadline.
Top 10 MBA Colleges in Delhi Accepting XAT Scores in 2022 Placement Wise
Top MBA Colleges in New Delhi accepting XAT scores are recognized to offer incredible placement to students. Here is the list of MBA Colleges in New Delhi accepting XAT scores indexed as per the track record of their Placements for MBA as follows:-
|Name of the College||Average Package|
|IMI Delhi||Rs. 12.71 Lakhs|
|JIMS Rohini||Rs. 7.25 lakhs|
|FIIB Delhi||Rs. 5.52 lakhs|
|IILM Institute for Higher Education, New Delhi||Rs. 6.95 Lakhs|
|JIMS Kalkaji||Rs. 5.01 lakhs|
|Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi||Rs. 4.50 lakhs|
|Management Education and Research Institute, Delhi||Rs. 5.20 lakhs|
|Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi||Rs. 6.75 lakhs|
|NDIM Delhi||Rs. 6.70 lakhs|
|FSM Delhi||Rs. 10.10 lakhs|
Top 10 MBA Colleges in Delhi Accepting XAT Scores in 2022 Fees Wise
Here is the list of the top MBA colleges in New Delhi accepting XAT scores based on their average course fees.
|Name of the College||Course fees (approx.)|
|IMI Delhi||Rs. 18.14 Lakhs|
|JIMS Rohini||Rs. 8.00 lakhs|
|FOSTIIMA Business School||Rs. 8.25 lakhs|
|IILM Institute for Higher Education, New Delhi||Rs. 12.40 Lakhs|
|JIMS Kalkaji||Rs. 7.70 lakhs|
|Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi||Rs. 4.70 lakhs|
|FSM Delhi||Rs. 15.98 lakhs|
|Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi||Rs. 9.65 lakhs|
|FIIB Delhi||Rs. 8.75 lakhs – Rs. 9.50 lakhs|
|Management Education and Research Institute, Delhi||Rs. 2.40 lakhs|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How many Colleges are there for MBA courses accepting XAT in New Delhi?
Ans. There are about 21 colleges in New Delhi and several colleges, others within Delhi and Delhi NCR.
Q2. How many times is XAT conducted every year?
Ans. XAT is conducted once every year, and forms for examination are out in the month of august tentatively each year.
Q3. Which are the top two MBA Colleges in New Delhi accepting XAT scores as per NIRF?
Ans. IMI Delhi and JIMS Rohini are the leading MBA colleges in New Delhi accepting XAT scores per the NIRF.
Q4. How many times can a candidate be given a chance if they don’t clear the exam XAT in their first attempt?
Ans. For XAT, the selection criterion is three-year graduation from an accredited university. Although XAT is a challenging exam, there are no limits on attempts to pass the exam.
Q5. How long will it take to prepare for XAT?
Ans. It can take 3 – 6 months, depending upon your planning. First, review the previous year’s papers and review materials to analyze and prepare an outline and prioritize the various topics in the sections. Customize your curriculum based on your strengths and weaknesses by taking random tests. Solve questions to test your readiness, but don’t set goals for yourself. Remember, hard days and relaxations are okay. But make sure you have a plan and stick to it for the next few months.
Q6. Does any IIM accept MAT scores?
Ans. CAT vs MAT: Management Aptitude Test (MAT) and Common Admission Test (CAT) are two of the most popular MBA entrance exam in India. Although the CAT score is accepted by 20 IIMs and more than 1,000 B-schools in India and 600+ management institutions offer admissions based on MAT scores.
Q7. Does the Delhi School of Business accept MAT scores?
Ans. For admission to the Delhi School of Business (VIPS Technical Campus PGDM course, candidates must possess a graduation degree with 50% marks in the relevant discipline. Admission to the PGDM is done on the basis of marks scored in the CAT, GMAT, XAT, CMAT, or MAT examinations.
Q8. Does FMS accept MAT scores?
Ans. No, FMS Delhi accepts only CAT examination scores to shortlist the candidates for their admission.