|Courses Name||Eligibility Criteria||Course Fee (in INR)|
|PGDM||Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate from any AICTE/ AIU or UGC recognised university/ Candidates appearing in the final year examination are also eligible to apply Duration: 2 years Admission criteria: GMAT/CAT/ XAT/MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA scores+PI Intake: 180||8.90 Lacs|
|PGDM Financial Management||Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate from any AICTE/ AIU or UGC recognised university/ Candidates appearing in the final year examination are also eligible to apply Duration:2 years Admission criteria: GMAT/ CAT/XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ATMA scores+PI Intake: 180||8.90 Lacs|
|PGP-BI & DA (Full-time)||Eligibility: Passed BTech/BE/BSc/MSc in Statistics/ Mathematics/ Economics/ Econometrics degree Duration : 1 year Admission criteria: Aptitude Test scores+PI||2.70 Lacs|
|FPM||Eligibility: MBA OR a combined five years MBA OR a CA, CS, ICWA professional with a minimum graduation degree OR a candidate who has a minimum of one year of work experience in a corporate or academic field. Duration : 3 years Admission criteria: CAT/ATMA/CMAT/XAT/GMAT or Research Aptitude Test (RAT) of FIIB+Research Proposal PI Intake: 20||—|
Established in 1995 with a campus size of 1 acre, Fortune Institute of International Business (FIIB), New Delhi has a 25+ year legacy of excellence in management education. The B-School is awarded by Adfocus Media as the Best Institute for Business Recruitment in Delhi NCR The B-School has also been awarded ‘Best Educational Institute for Industry Interface in India’ by ASSOCHAM. The college has a 25+ years legacy of excellence in management education, FIIB offers AICTE approved two-year full-time flagship general PGDM programme as well as a 2 year specialised PGDM programme in Financial Management. Apart from PGDM, the institute offers one full-time and one part-time Postgraduate Program in Business Intelligence and Data Analytics (PGP-BI & DA). These programmes are offered in association with IBM Corporation.
Admission to the PGDM programme is based on the marks scored in GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA entrance exam. Final selection is based on the entrance exam scores, past academic scores, work experience and performance in the Personal Interview (PI) round. For PGP-BI & DA, candidates are selected on the basis of aptitude tests and PI rounds.
|Ranking Body||Ranking Parameter||Ranking|
|CSR-GHRDC 2020||Pvt. B-Schools ( Delhi)||4|
|The Week Magazine 2020||Top Pvt. B-Schools (North India)||13|
|CSR-GHRDC 2020||Pvt. B-Schools||29|
|Business Today 2020||MBA/PGDM||77|
FIIB PGDM Admission Process
- Applicants must appear in any MBA entrance exam.
- Applicants must fill out the application form available on the FIIB website and pay the application fee.
- Eligible applicants will be called to take the FIIB-PAT-WAT Test and an online/face-to-face personal interview will be conducted.
- The final selection of candidates is done by giving 35% weightage to the entrance exam, 10% to academic performance, 10% to work experience, 10% to written ability, 10% to speaking skills and 25% to a personal interview.
- Shortlisted applicants are required to deposit the tuition fee and verify their documents for FIIB PGDM admission.
FIIB Delhi PGDM-FM Admission Process
- Candidates must appear in MBA entrance exams like CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT.
- Candidates must fill out the application form available on the official website of the college and pay the application fee.
- Eligible candidates are called for a written ability test and personal interview.
- Merit list is prepared for eligible candidates by giving 35% weightage to the entrance exam, 20% to academic performance, 10% work experience, 10% written ability, 10% to speaking skills and 15% personal interview
- Shortlisted candidates should deposit the tuition fee and verify their documents for FIIB PGDM-FM admission
|National Level test||Cut off ( in Percentile)|
FIIB Delhi Placements
- The number of companies visiting the campus in placement in 2020 was114
- A total of 155 job profiles were offered to the batch 2018-20, the highlight being 61 new recruiters added to the tally
- The highest salary package offered in Placement drive 2020 was Rs 17 LPA LPA & the lowest CTC offered was INR 3.75 LPA.
- The average salary package offered during placement was Rs 6.46 LPA
- Some of the leading recruiters at FIIB included Amazon, Deloitte, Reckitt Benckiser, Moody’s, ICICI Bank, Federal Bank, ITC, Asian Paints, Berger Paints, Khimji Ramdas, Reliance Brands, Marico, Naukri.com, Zomato, Coffee Day Beverages among others
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1.Is FIIB New Delhi PGDM Admission 2022 open?
Ans. FIIB New Delhi PGDM Admission 2022 is open for a few days. Read this article below to know why you should consider applying for FIIB New Delhi admission 2022 along with other top B-schools FIIB Delhi Admission 2022: Eligibility, Exam Accepted, Selection Process FIIB New Delhi: Key Highlights & USPs
Q2. What are the Eligibility criteria for FIIB for final-year students?
Ans. Candidates in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply to verify that he/she has passed graduation with a minimum 50% aggregate in all the subjects. FIIB considers CAT or XAT or MAT or CMAT or ATMA scores in the overall assessment.
Q3.Why choose FIIB PGDM MBA?
Ans. FIIB Application Form Submission for Admission 2022 The rigour of the FIIB PGDM programme tests the students’ initiative, challenges their perspectives and develops the leadership and management skills that are required for lifelong career success. MBA education at FIIB is a career-transforming, life-changing learning experience.
Q4.Why FIIB Delhi NCR?
Ans. This small, but serious-minded programme encourages rigorous interdisciplinary research with the aim to enhance professional and executive practice. Established in the year 1995, FIIB has emerged as one of the top B-schools in Delhi NCR that focuses on providing a future-focussed, holistic business school experience.
FIIB is one of the best institutes which mainly provides MBA courses and they
give their best efforts towards the knowledge of the students.
The institute is ranked 21 among the top private B-Schools in India and PGDM is an
extremely demanding programme.