Top MAT MBA Colleges in Delhi in 2022, here are the Best MBA Colleges for your MAT Score/ Percentile. MAT 2022 May exam dates range from May 14 to 29, 2022. The examination is conducted on pen and paper-based, computer-primarily based and Internet-based totally. MAT May examination result is expected on June 5, 2022, after four PM. After the release of the MAT 2022 May examination result, you need to test your MAT Score and Percentile corresponding to the Top MAT MBA colleges in India in 2022. All the top MAT MBA colleges in Delhi in 2022 are open for admission. Some of the top MAT MBA colleges in India in 2022 incorporate JAGSoM Bangalore, Amrita School of Business Bangalore, JIMS Delhi, Jaipuria Lucknow/Noida, etc.
When compared to other cities, MBA in Delhi provides an excellent academic atmosphere with high placements. More than 200 MBA Colleges in Delhi, including numerous MBA colleges in Delhi NCR, provide high-quality management education, turning the whole Delhi National Capital Region into a treasured fantasy for students studying management education at Delhi Management Institutes. Many MAT MBA colleges in Delhi accepting MAT scores admit students to their flagship MBA programs. As a result, the Top MAT MBA Colleges in Delhi accepting MAT scores have a large number of applicants. Aspirants are constantly looking for Top MAT Colleges in Delhi to study and further their careers. Students from all around India apply to MBA Colleges in Delhi accepting MAT scores. Years of Education Experience has made a difference, as the number of applications for MBA admission in MBA Colleges in Delhi with low fee structure and accepting MAT score is more than in any other State or Metro City. You will get all information about MBA Colleges in Delhi Accepting MAT Score 2022 from this article.
Top MBA Colleges Accepting MAT Scores in 2022, here are the Best MBA Colleges for your MAT Score/ Percentile. MAT 2022 May exam dates range from May 14 to 29, 2022. The examination is conducted on pen and paper-based, computer-primarily based and Internet-based totally. MAT May examination result is expected on June 5, 2022, after four PM. After the release of the MAT 2022 May examination result, you need to test your MAT Score and Percentile corresponding to top MBA colleges in Delhi in 2022. All the top MBA colleges accepting MAT scores are open for admission in 2022. Some of the top MBA colleges in Delhi in 2022 incorporate Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi, NDIM Delhi – New Delhi Institute of Management, JIMS Kalkaji – Jagannath International Management School Kalkaji, etc.
What is MAT?
Management Aptitude Test or MAT administered by AIMA is one of the most famous MBA entrance exams in India. MAT is conducted four times in a year – February, May, September, and December. MAT exam is conducted in paper-based and computer-based modes. Top MAT MBA colleges in India in 2022 include the following:-
Top MAT MBA Colleges in India 2022 Highlights
- Top MAT MBA Colleges accepting admission through MAT score accepting MBA colleges with 90%ile Cut Off are JAGSoM Bangalore, Amrita Coimbatore, IMT, JIMS, etc.
- Top MAT MBA colleges with MAT exams through DTE CAP in Maharashtra/Mumbai/Pune for All India category aspirants include SIMSREE, PUMBA, etc.
Top 10 MAT MBA Colleges in India 2022
- SPJIMR, Mumbai
- Great Lakes Chennai – Great Lakes Institute of Management
- GIM Goa – Goa Institute of Management
- BIMTECH Greater Noida – Birla Institute of Management Technology
- KSOM Bhubaneswar – KIIT School of Management
- IIITM Gwalior – Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management
- MNIT Jaipur – Malaviya National Institute of Technology
- Amity Business School (ABS) Noida – Amity Business School
- Jaipuria Noida – Jaipuria Institute of Management
- LM Thapar School of Management, Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Dera Bassi
Top 10 MAT MBA Colleges in Delhi 2022
- Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
- NDIM Delhi – New Delhi Institute of Management
- JIMS Kalkaji – Jagannath International Management School Kalkaji
- JIMS Rohini – Jagan Institute of Management Studies Rohini
- FIIB Delhi – Fortune Institute of International Business
- Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi
- ASM Dwarka – Apeejay School of Management
- Entrepreneurship and Management Processes International, New Delhi
- IILM Institute for Higher Education, New Delhi
- Management Education and Research Institute, Delhi
Top MAT MBA Colleges in Delhi 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For getting admission to the top MAT MBA colleges in Delhi, the aspirant should know the basic MAT eligibility criteria given below:-
- The aspirant must have graduated from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate percentage of 50% or equivalent CGPA for general in any discipline. The minimum aggregate percentage for other category students is 45 percent.
- Aspirants with a professional degree such as CA, CS, or ICWA are also eligible to appear for the MAT exam.
- Aspirants who are taking their final year exams or continuing for their bachelor’s degree results are also eligible for the MAT exam.
- There is no maximum age limit for taking the MAT exam.
- Aspirants with work experience or freshers can also apply for the MAT exam.
Top MAT MBA Colleges in Delhi 2022 Admission Process
- Aspirants must decide on the top five MAT MBA colleges in Delhi for them while filling out the MAT APPLICATION FORM, which needs to be considered at the time of the MAT 2022 admission process.
- The Top MAT MBA colleges accepting MAT scores approve aspirants for MBA admission who meet their MAT 2022 cutoff.
- Aspirants are then shortlisted by the Top MBA institutes based on parameters set by their admission committees.
- Individual colleges conduct Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI), and Written Ability Test (WAT) as part of the MAT 2022 selection process.
- The AIMA has no share in the selection of aspirants for MBA 2022 admission through the MAT.
- If aspirants do not match the MAT 2022 cutoff or any selection requirements, they may not receive a call from the institute of their choice.
- Also, there are some MAT participating colleges that give admission to MAT qualifiers based on the exam score only.
Top 15 MAT MBA Colleges in India 2022
In India, there is more than 1,000 MAT participating colleges but here we list below some of the Top MAT MBA colleges in India where students can apply for admission based on their MAT percentile.
The top 15 MAT accepting MBA colleges in India are
|S.No||College Name||Type||Overall rank||MAT cutoff in scores|
|1||National Institute of Technology, Warangal||Public||37||600|
|2||Institute of Finance and International Management, Bangalore||Private||15||600|
|3||Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad||Private||17||650|
|4||Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bangalore||Private||18||700|
|5||Alliance Schools of Business, Bangalore||Private||21||600|
|6||Balaji Institute of Modern Management, Pune||Private||22||600|
|7||Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow||Private||25||600|
|8||Thiagarajar School of Management, Thirupparanjundram||Private||26||600|
|9||SCMS Cochin School of Business, Cochin||Private||30||600|
|10||VIT Business School, Vellore||Private||32||600|
|11||Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, Harihar||Private||33||600|
|12||MS Ramaiah Institute of Management, Bangalore||Private||36||500|
|13||ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai||Private||38||500|
|14||Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida||Private||42||500|
|15||KIIT School of Management, Bhubaneswar||Private||45||600|
Top MAT MBA Colleges in Delhi NCR with Fees in 2022
Here is the complete list of top MAT MBA colleges accepting MAT SCORES for admission. This detailed list will streamline your process to decide which colleges shall be considered to take admission this year.
|Name of the College||Total Fees|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management, Ghaziabad||Rs 10,00,000|
|Amity University Gurgaon – Amity University||Rs 8,64,000|
|Jindal Global Business School, Sonipat||Rs 11,00,000|
|New Delhi Institute of Management, New Delhi||Rs 12,00,000|
|IMS Ghaziabad – Institute of Management Studies||Rs 7,95,000|
|SRM University, Delhi-NCR, Sonipat||Rs 3,52,000|
|ABES Engineering College, Ghaziabad||Rs 2,87,900|
|Institute of Advanced Management and Research, Ghaziabad||Rs 1,70,000|
|Faculty of Management Studies, Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, Faridabad||Rs 5,97,000|
|Jaypee Business School, Noida||Rs 8,62,000|
|Fortune Institute of International Business (FIIB) New Delhi||Rs 8,75,000|
Top MAT MBA Colleges in Delhi with Expected CutOff
|Name of the College||Expected MAT Cut off percentile|
|BIMTECH Gr. Noida||80-90|
|Jindal Global Business School Delhi NCR||70-80|
|SOIL Institute of Management Gurgaon||70-80|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management Noida||70-80|
|JIMS Rohini Delhi||70-80|
|NDIM New Delhi||70-80|
|UPES University Dehradun||50-60|
|Jaipuria School of Business Ghaziabad||60-70|
|Apeejay School of Management, Dwarka, New Delhi||60-70|
|NTPC School of Business (NSB) Noida||70-80|
|Jaypee Business School, JIIT University, Noida||60-70|
|FIIB New Delhi||60-70|
|Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication Dwarka, New Delhi||50-60|
|Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s BULMIM New Delhi||60-70|
|SRM University, Delhi-NCR||50-60|
|CII School of Logistics||50-60|
Top Private MAT MBA Colleges in Delhi With Fees 2022
|Name of the College||Course Fee (in Rs)|
|School of Management, BML Munjal University, Gurgaon||11,00,000|
|Amity University, Noida||4,40,000|
Top Government MAT MBA Colleges in Delhi With Fees 2022
|Name of the College||Course Fee (in Rs)|
|DMS IIT Delhi||4,00,000|
|FMS, Delhi University, Delhi||20,960|
|Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI), Delhi||46,800|
Top MAT MBA Colleges in Delhi Based on ROI
Return on Investments refers to the benefit that the student will have after completing the MBA program from the college. ROI helps in comparing the salary that the student will derive after completing the course to the fees paid for the program. The higher the ROI, the more beneficial it is. Here is the list of the ROI of top MAT MBA colleges in Delhi/NCR given below:-
|Name of the College||Average Annual Fee||Average Placement Package|
|DMS IIT Delhi, Delhi||Rs. 8.8 L – 9.6 L||Rs.18.47 LPA|
|MDI, Gurgaon||Rs. 12.8 L – 23.58 L||Rs. 23.15 LPA|
|IIM, Rohtak||Rs. 16.55 L – 30.75 L||Rs. 13.74 LPA|
|IIFT, Delhi||Rs. 8.75 L – 18.25 L||Rs 21.08 LPA|
|IMI, Delhi||Rs. 17.68 L||Rs 13.03 LPA|
|Jamia Milia Islamia||Rs. 47 K – 1.3 L||Rs. 8-9 LPA|
|IMT Ghaziabad – Institute of Management Technology||Rs 19.53 L||Rs 13.66 LPA|
|School of Management, BML Munjal University||Rs. 11 L||Rs. 4.2 LPA|
|Amity University, Noida||Rs. 2.1 L – 15.4 L||Rs 5 LPA|
|FORE School of Management||Rs. 15.98 L||Rs 10.6 LPA|
Why to Choose an MBA College in Delhi NCR?
- Delhi is a cosmopolitan city with a number of top colleges offering MBA programs at a range of prices varying from low to high.
- Students coming to Delhi/NCR for maintaining higher education can get easy access to other associated amenities such as accommodation, food and lodging, and financial assistance.
- In the Delhi/NCR region, the MAT colleges have a documented track record of 100% placements.
- There is a good probability of landing a well-paying job in the city.
- Studying at Delhi NCR can get you taught by some of the best faculties along with the best college campuses. Hence MBA from Delhi/NCR provides a holistic experience.
Top MAT MBA Colleges in Delhi Specialization Offered
Here is the list of the most prominent specializations that are delivered to management aspirants with MAT scores in the top MBA colleges in Delhi in 2022.
|Finance||Sales and Marketing|
|Human Resources||IT and Systems|
|Operations||Healthcare and Hospital|
|Business Analytics||International Business|
|Retail||Agricultural and Food Business|
Top MAT MBA Colleges in India Accepting MAT Scores Percentile With Fees
There are highly indexed and internationally accredited MBA/ PGDM colleges among the MBA colleges accepting MAT scores. Some of the prominent MAT MBA colleges accepting MAT percentile 80 & above include the following colleges:-
|Name of the College||Fees |
(Rs. In Lakhs)
(Rs. In Lakhs)
|BIMTECH Greater Noida||12||8.2|
|Indus Business Academy||8.51||6.92|
|KIIT School of Management||14.5||6.87|
|WE School Bangalore||13||7.91|
|SIES College of Management Studies||8.90||—|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management Noida||11.75||6.73|
|SRM University, Delhi-NCR||3.50||6.00|
|Alliance School of Business Bangalore||14||8|
|Jindal Global Business School||11||7|
|NDIM New Delhi||8.25||6.12|
|NTPC School of Business – NSB Noida||16.30||11|
|Praxis Business School||8.51||7.20|
|Shiv Nadar University||10||8.70|
|SOIL Institute of Management||15.30||10.50|
|Amrita School of Business||12.6||6.68|
|Vijay Patil School of Management (VPSM)||14||—|
|VIT Business School (VIT) Vellore||7.02||5.1|
|ITM Business School, Chennai||8||5.60|
|Birla Global University, Bhubaneswar||7||8.43|
|JIMS Rohini Delhi||7.95||6.50|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Which are the best colleges under MAT?
Ans. If you consider the overall performance, packages offered, and quality of education. The colleges that offer admission for the 85+ percentile are the best.
Q2. How many colleges are there in Delhi NCR that accept MAT scores?
Ans. Approximately 50 and more colleges in Delhi NCR accept MAT scores for MBA admission
Q3. How is studying MBA from Delhi NCR beneficial when it comes to placements?
Ans. There is a good probability of landing a well-paying job in a cosmopolitan city. MBA colleges in NCR have proven to have a record of 100 percent placements.
Q4. Should I apply even if the MAT cutoff is not close enough for a particular MBA college in Delhi?
Ans. As per experts and trends, most of the MAT exam accepting colleges in Delhi NCR consider the overall MAT cut-off percentile or composite score. Only very few MAT-accepting colleges consider MAT sectional cut-offs in shortlisting. So, even if there is a sectional dip in scores, you should apply to the MBA college with overall scores.
Q5. What is the validity of the MAT test score?
Ans. The validity of MAT score is one year.
Q6. Is 75 percentile MAT good?
Ans. A good MAT score is one with a composite score of 400 or higher. Most MBA programs that accept the MAT choose candidates with MAT scores ranging from the 80th to the 99th percentile.
Q7. Does symbiosis accept MAT scores?
Ans. Please keep in mind that MAT results are not recognized for admission to Symbiosis institutes; instead, you must have legitimate SNAP scores to be considered for admission.
Q8. Is MAT good for MBA?
Ans. The MAT is accepted by over 600 MBA universities in India, making it one of the country’s most popular MBA entry tests. Furthermore, the majority of MBA programs that accept MAT scores for admission offer a variety of popular, growing, and niched specializations.
Q9. Is FMS better than IIM?
Ans. FMS Delhi is better for an MBA. The institute is ahead of IIM Kozhikode in terms of fees, placement, ROI, cutoff, and other aspects. FMS Delhi fees are only INR 1.92 lakhs, while the average CTC for the institute is INR 32.4 LPA. So, the return on investment is pretty good.
Q10. What should I do after clearing MAT?
Ans. Once the result of MAT exam is announced, these colleges send invitations to WAT/GD/PI or admission. MAT exam is conducted in multiple sessions in about four phases over a year. Candidates can choose to appear for the exam as per their convenience and the admission cycle of the preferred college.