SNAP score and a percentile are utilized for MBA admission 2023 by the 15 SNAP score tolerating Symbiosis MBA universities including SIBM Pune, SCMHRD Pune, and SIOM Nashik among others. This multitude of Symbiosis MBA schools will deliver their singular waitlist individually. For the most recent two years, Symbiosis International University is directing the SNAP test on three distinct dates in December and January with a changed design however SNAP 2022 3 dates will be over in December 2022. All three SNAP tests are supposed to be of moderate trouble level.
In this article, you will find out about SNAP 2022, its qualification measures, SNAP Application process, central issues to design your SNAP 2022 planning venture, including significant SNAP dates, schedule and example, how to get ready, top Symbiosis schools, past SNAP clinchers meetings and considerably more. You will likewise track down significant connections to Free SNAP past inquiries papers.
People Also Ask –
Q1.What is the SNAP exam 2022?
Ans. SNAP 2022
SNAP 2022 is a national-level test held in the computer-based mode for admission in more than 26 MBA /M.Sc. programs offered by 15 SIU-affiliated institutes. The full form of SNAP is Symbiosis National Aptitude Test and it is conducted by.
Q2. What is a good score in SNAP 2022?
Ans. A score of around 25 – 30 out of 60 in SNAP can help you get admission to the top colleges. This is as per the new exam pattern of SNAP.
Q3. Are SNAP 2022 results out?
Ans. SNAP Result date 2022 is February 1, 2023.
Q4. How do I register for SNAP 2022?
Ans. SNAP 2022 Registration and Application form can be filled up in four steps:
- Step-1: Register as New User & Fill in Personal Details.
- Step-2: Make Payment of Rs. 1950/- online or by DD.
- Step-3: Register for MBA programs of preferred Symbiosis Institutes.
- Step-4: Make Payment for Symbiosis MBA Programmes Application Fee.
Q5. Is SNAP easy than CAT?
Ans. SNAP is not tougher than CAT.
even though both the MBA entrance exams have the same syllabus, and apply tough standards for candidate selection, SNAP is easier than CAT. The difficulty level of the SNAP question paper is easy to moderate, unlike the CAT question paper which of higher difficulty level.
Q6. Is SNAP easy to crack?
Ans. If you plan right and practice hard, you will have no reason to be nervous about the SNAP test and can easily crack the entrance test.
Q7. Is 35 a good score in SNAP?
Ans. SNAP 2022 Analysis by Career Launcher. SNAP 2022 Analysis by IMS.
Register now for the latest MBA Exam & Admissions Updates.
|Raw Score for SNAP Dec 2021 Test||Percentile**|
|41-43||98 percentile ( for SIBM -Pune)|
|39-41||97 percentile ( for SCMHRD)|
|35-37||90 percentile ( for SIIB & SIBM Bengaluru)|
Q8. What is the SNAP 2022 registration start and end dates?
SNAP 2022 registration started on August 4 and will go on till November 24. Candidates will be able to fill out the online application form for the entrance test during this duration. The fee payment is to be made in the same duration.
1. What is SNAP Exam?
Beneficial interaction National Aptitude Test, prevalently known as SNAP, is the MBA Entrance Exam for Admission to 15 Symbiosis Institutes in India. Consistently around 1 lakh students from all disciplines including Engineering, Commerce, Humanities, and even Law take SNAP Test to get into the 2,500 MBA seats in Symbiosis universities. SNAP 2022 will be the sixth PC-based test throughout the entire existence of the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) led by Symbiosis International University (SIU) Pune. Prior it was a paper-based test.
SNAP full form is Symbiosis National Aptitude Online Test.
SNAP is the normal, required MBA entrance test for admission to the 15 Symbiosis Institutes associated with Symbiosis International University (SIU) Pune.
The rundown of SNAP score tolerating schools remembers a portion of the top MBA universities for the nation like Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) Pune which is profoundly positioned among top administration organizations in India and is positioned #20 in Govt of India, MHRD NIRF Ranking 2021-Management.
2. SNAP Exam 2022: Highlights
One of the main MBA placement tests- SNAP 2022 has the following key features:
- Test Conducting Body – Symbiosis International University (SIU) Pune
- Number of MBA schools under SNAP – 15 Symbiosis Institutes
- Method of Exam – PC-Based Online Exam
- SNAP Registration and Application Fee – Rs.1950/ – (The SNAP enlistment fee will apply for every test independently)
- SNAP Full Form – Symbiosis National Aptitude Test
- Expected SNAP Cut-offs for top Symbiosis Institutes – 88 to 97 percentile for SIBM Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, SCMHRD Pune, SIOM Nashik
- All out Questions in the Exam – 60
- Sectional Division of Test – 3 Sections with various Questions in Each Section
3. SNAP 2022 Important Dates and Schedule
All the SNAP test subtleties with significant changes are made accessible with the arrival of the SNAP warning. The SNAP 2022 significant dates are authoritatively reported by SIU Pune. Following are the SNAP test dates for enrollment, concede card, and SNAP test 2022:
|SNAP 2022 Exam Activity||SNAP Dates|
|SNAP Notification 2022 Release||August 4, 2022|
|SNAP Registration start date||August 4, 2022|
|Last date to Apply||November 24, 2022|
|SNAP 2022 Exam Registration Fee||Rs.1950/-|
|Last date to Pay Exam Fee||November 24, 2022|
|Symbiosis Institute Programme Registration Fee||Rs.1000/- per programme, per institute|
|SNAP 2022 Admit Card download Starts (On snaptest.org)||SNAP-1: December 5, 2022 (Exam on Dec 10, 2022) SNAP-2: December 10, 2022 (Exam on Dec 18, 2023) SNAP-3: December 10, 2022 (Exam on Dec 23, 2023)|
|Last date for SNAP Admit Card download||Till Exam Date|
|SNAP 2022 Exam Dates, Test Duration and Time||1 hour duration exam: SNAP-1: Dec 10, 2022 (From 2PM to 3PM) SNAP-2: Dec 18, 2022 (From 2 PM to 3 PM) SNAP-3: Dec 23, 2022 (From 2 PM to 3 PM)|
|SNAP 2022 Result date||January 10, 2023|
4. SNAP 2022 Exam Pattern: Sections, Question paper
Symbiosis International University (SIU) Pune which behaviors SNAP every year. It has delivered the SNAP design 2022. In 2017, SNAP changed its test format to a Computer Based Test from before Paper Based Test. The extremely one year from now in 2018, the SNAP design was changed again with the presentation of unique inquiries. The SNAP 2019 test structure was changed again with less number of inquiries. The SNAP Test 2020 construction was changed further because of the Covid-19 pandemic to 60 inquiries and a one-hour term test which is being followed for SNAP 2022 moreover.
|SNAP Exam Pattern||SNAP 2022||SNAP 2020 & 2021||SNAP 2019||SNAP 2018|
|Total Questions in SNAP Entrance Exam||60||60||110||130|
|Sectional Composition of Questions: (1) General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability (2) Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency (3) Analytical & Logical Reasoning||15 20 25||15 20 25||English-34; QA & DI-35; Reasoning-36; Special Questions-5||English-35; QA & DI-35; Reasoning-35; Current Affairs-25|
|Normal Questions (MCQ Type)||60||60||105||110|
|Special Questions (Non-MCQ Type)||Nil||Nil||5||20|
|Scoring Pattern (Normal Questions)||+1 Mark for Each Correct Answer||+1 Mark for Each Correct Answer||+1 Mark for Each Correct Answer in Quant & Current Affairs sections; +1.5 Marks for English and Reasoning Sections (105 MCQs)||+1 Mark for Each Correct Answer for MCQs|
|Scoring Pattern (Special Questions)||Not applicable||Not applicable||+2 Marks for Each Correct Answer of Special Questions (5 Non-MCQs)||+2 Marks for Non-MCQs (Special questions)|
|Negative Marking||-25% for each wrong answer||-25% for each wrong answer||-25% for each wrong answer||-25% for each wrong answer|
|Choice of Answer Options (Normal Questions)||4 for Normal Questions only||4 for Normal Questions only||4 for Normal Questions only||4 for all the questions|
|Choice of Answer Options (Special Questions)||Not Applicable||No Choice. Must Write the answer in the given space on a computer screen using a virtual key board||No Choice. Must Write the answer in the given space on a computer screen using a virtual keyboard||No Choice. Must Write the answer in the given space on a computer screen using a virtual keyboard|
|Number of Test Cities||86||90+||90||92|
4.1 SNAP Exam Details 2022: Key changes
- A competitor can show up in SNAP 2022 up to multiple times
- Test span and timing are the same for the 3 SNAP test dates.
- The best performance of the applicant out of the endeavors he/she has caused will be considered for conclusive percentile estimation.
- The applicant needs to choose well ahead of time and most recently by the last date to apply if he/she wanted to give SNAP once, two times, or multiple times
4.2 Scoring Pattern:
- +1 imprint for each right response and ¼ negative stamping for each erroneous response.
- To give the most recent reports on SNAP 2022, Symbiosis International University will open a free membership process. You really want to fill in your name, versatile number, Email, and City to get an update on SNAP 2022
- Throughout the long term, SNAP has changed its inquiry paper design from paper-based to PC based. To get a high percentile (90+) requires 3-4 months of serious readiness.
- The trouble level for the test is supposed to stay the same starting not long ago, regardless of the multitude of changes in the example.
- SNAP Cut off true to form by Experts at MBAUniverse.com, IMS, CL, is between 93 to 96 percentile for SCMHRD Pune and SIBM Pune.
5. SNAP 2022 Syllabus
SNAP Syllabus 2022 covers the sectional test structure, number of inquiries, kind of inquiries, significant subjects, and scoring design in the SNAP Test. The people who are planning according to the amended SNAP Syllabus and example of the test have a better potential for success to score high in SNAP 2022 and get into their favored Symbiosis foundation.
5.1 Composition of SNAP Exam Syllabus 2022
|SNAP Entrance Exam Syllabus – Key Components||SNAP Syllabus 2022|
|Overall Time Limit to Attempt the Exam||1 hour|
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
|Answer Options for MCQs||4|
|Marks Awarded for each Correct Answer||1|
|Negative Marking||25% for each wrong answer|
|Exam Difficulty Level||Moderate|
|Number of Sections||4|
|Section-1: Name and Number of Questions||General English, RC,VR, VA-15 (MCQs) with 1 Mark for each correct answer|
|Section-2: Name and Number of Questions||Analytical & Logical Reasoning-25 (MCQs) with 1 mark for each correct answer|
|Section-3: Name and Number of Questions||Quant, DI, Data Sufficiency-20 with 1 mark for each correct MCQ|
|Section-4: Name and Number of Questions||Current Affairs- Nil|
|Facility to Choose Order of Sections||Yes, any question from any section within the overall time limit|
|Individual Sectional Time Limit||No|
6. SNAP 2022 Preparation: How to Prepare for SNAP?
SNAP Preparation guide on how to begin SNAP readiness at home according to the updated test design, is centered around the following focuses:
SNAP readiness ought to be begun at home with the arrangement of books and study material. SNAP clinchers learning at Symbiosis Pune and SCMHRD encourage to begin self-readiness at home without being subject to any instruction. SNAP readiness tips to begin SNAP planning at home are:
- Go through the changed SNAP test design
- Peruse completely the SNAP schedule 2022
- Choose areas of strength for your frail regions in every one of the four segments
- Accumulate the best books and arrangement material for SNAP planning
- Enhance your feeble regions and screen the improvement routinely
- Take as many SNAP Mocks during your SNAP 2022 readiness and does the examination of each Mock. Without investigation of Mock, endeavoring a counterfeit test may not be valuable.
- Assuming you are powerless in VARC, perusing various articles and books, talking in English with companions, and in any event, watching English TV series and films will be useful.
- Record anything that new words you experience subsequent to perusing somewhere around 5-6 paper articles consistently
- Information Interpretation (DI) is viewed as a touch additional tedious. Begin rehearsing on DI questions. Use estimation procedures for fast computations.
6.2 SNAP Exam Preparation Books
A couple of the best books for SNAP prescribed by clinchers to get ready for SNAP 2022 are:
6.2.1 SNAP Exam Preparation Books for English Section: VARC
- Instructions to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT- by Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay
- ‘Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT’ – By Nishit K Sinha
- Most recent RC Passages and practice questions are given by Study focus like TIME, CL among others
- Publication and short articles distributed in English newspapers
- ‘Word Power Made Easy – by Norman Lewis
- ‘Secondary School English Grammar and Composition – by Wren and Martin
- Consistently tackle the Verbal Ability inquiries from your review material, particularly on Para synopsis, Jumbled Paragraphs
- There is an additional a number of SNAP readiness books PDF free download accessible online for SNAP 2022 aspirants
- Utilize the review material of best online instructing for SNAP 2022
6.2.2 SNAP Exam Preparation Books for Quant and DI
- ‘The most effective method to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT – by Arun Sharma (Published by McGraw Hill)
- ‘The most effective method to plan for Quantitative for the CAT’ – by Arun Sharma, distributed by MGH Education
- ‘Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT’ – by Nishit K.Sinha, Published by Pearson
- ‘The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for cutthroat tests’
- Quant concentrates on modules by TIME, CL, IMS
6.2.3 SNAP Exam Preparation Books for Reasoning
- ‘Sensible Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT’ – by Nishit K Sinha (Published by Pearson)
- ‘The most effective method to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for the CAT’ – by Arun Sharma (Published by McGraw Hill)
- Understand More
7. SNAP 2022 Eligibility Criteria
SNAP 2022 Eligibility measures contain two significant SNAP Exam Eligibility necessities. The initial segment in the SNAP Eligibility standards is the SNAP test qualification to show up in the SNAP 2022 placement test and the second piece of SNAP 2022 Eligibility is the posted SNAP test qualification with shorts as expected by every one of the 15 Symbiosis schools for MBA admission. The Symbiosis International University (SIU), Pune reports the SNAP 2022 Eligibility Criteria as well as the qualification standards to apply for admission in every one of the 15 Symbiosis Institutes. Understand More
8. SNAP 2022 Registration and Application Process
You can enlist online on the authority SNAP 2022 Exam site and can pay the test fee of Rs.1950/ – online or by DD. The SNAP test fee incorporates the fee for the test application form and for enrollment.
8.1 Step by Step SNAP 2022 Registration Process
The enrollment and Application form for SNAP 2022 can be topped off in four stages:
Step-1: Register as New User and Fill in Personal Details
Step-2: Make Payment of Rs.1950/ – online (For one Exam. For 3 SNAP tests fee is Rs.5850/ – )
Step-3: Register for MBA projects of favored Symbiosis Institutes
Step-4: Make Payment for Symbiosis MBA Programs Application Fee
9. Top Colleges tolerating SNAP Score for MBA Admission 2023
15 Symbiosis MBA universities in India acknowledge SNAP score 2022 for MBA admission 2023. All the MBA schools in India tolerating the SNAP test score are associated with Symbiosis International University, Pune. These Symbiosis foundations offer SIU University MBA degrees in various streams. The SNAP shorts in MBA universities will change from one establishment to another. Aside from the general SNAP shorts, the SNAP tolerating schools likewise consider sectional SNAP shorts in shortlisting the applicants. Following are the MBA schools tolerating SNAP scores:
|Sl No.||SNAP Accepting MBA college & City|
|1||SIBM (Symbiosis Institute of Business Management), Pune|
|2||SCMHRD (Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development) Pune|
|3||SIIB (Symbiosis Institute of International Business), Pune|
|4||SIBM (Symbiosis Institute of Business Management) Bangalore|
|5||Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM) Nashik|
|6||SICSR (Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research) Pune|
|7||SIDTM (Symbiosis Institute of Digital Telecom Management), Pune|
|8||SIMS (Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies), Pune|
|9||SIMC (Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication) Pune|
|10||SCIT (Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology), Pune|
|11||SIHS (Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences) Pune|
|12||SSBF (Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance), Pune|
|13||SSSS (Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences), Pune|
|14||SIBM (Symbiosis Institute of Business Management), Hyderabad|
|15||SIBM (Symbiosis Institute Of Business Management), Nagpur|
10. SNAP 2022 Selection Procedure
There are 15 Symbiosis MBA universities for which the SNAP test is led for MBA admission 2023. The application cycle in Symbiosis foundations has opened with the beginning of the SNAP enrollment process. You really want to apply for MBA admission 2023 by paying Rs.1000 for each program in your favored Symbiosis establishments before they close their last date to apply.
Competitors seeking to join MBA/MSc (CA)/MSc (SS) program presented by the Symbiosis Institutes need to show up for the SNAP selection test in 2022. To show up in the SNAP 2021 test, one needs to enlist for SNAP Test and likewise register for the organizations offering his/her decision of program by paying separate program enrollment fees. Whenever shortlisted, he/she would have to go to the GE-PI-WAT process led by every one of these establishments exclusively. The enrollment interaction for the test and foundations is presently improved. Aspirants can now finish the test enrollment as well as Institute program enlistments in a similar entrance
SNAP Test Admit Card should be downloaded from SNAP’s official site. It will stay accessible for download till the SNAP test date.
MBA Entrance Exam 2022-23 Alert
Exams Top Colleges Accepting Registration Status
NMAT 2022 NMIMS, K J Somaiya, XIMB, TAPMI
IBSAT 2022 ICFAI B-School campuses
XAT 2023 XLRI, XIMB, LIBA, XIME
11. SNAP Test: Salient highlights
We should take a gander at a portion of the remarkable elements of SNAP Test 2022:
Door to 15 Symbiosis MBA schools: SNAP is the main test, the scores of which are acknowledged by all the 15 Symbiosis foundations the nation over for MBA admission. A portion of the top MBA schools tolerating SNAP scores is SIBM Pune, SCMHRD Pune, SIIB Pune, and SIBM Bangalore among others.
Moderate Difficulty Level: SNAP 2022 is a moderate trouble level test partitioned into three center segments of General English; Quantitative, Data Interpretation and Data adequacy; Analytical and Logical Reasoning. The term of the test is decreased to 60 minutes.
No Sectional Cutoff: SNAP 2022 test scores don’t have a sectional cut-off. So it offers you the chance to play on your solidarity be it Quants, LR/DI, or English, and expand the score. Nonetheless, a qualifying score in every one of the 3 areas must be gotten.
Prompts University MBA degree: All the SNAP tests tolerating Symbiosis foundations are subsidiary to Symbiosis International University (SIU) Pune and as such honor University MBA degree which is perceived around the world.
SNAP, Similar to CAT, XAT, CMAT, and NMAT: SNAP 2022 test is an online PC put together test with respect to the example of CAT, XAT, CMAT, and NMAT. According to past patterns, it is normal that SNAP will have a lower trouble level than CAT and XAT and a comparable trouble level with NMAT and CMAT.
Minimal expense Exam: SNAP is the minimal expense MBA selection test as it gives admission opportunities in 15 Symbiosis B-schools with the SNAP enrollment and application fee of Rs.1950/ -. SNAP test, SNAP Registration, and SNAP test application fee are taken together to come to a minimum of above Rs.100 per Symbiosis MBA school.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1: What is the SNAP 2022 test plan?
Ans: SNAP 2022 test will be directed on three days in December. The SNAP test dates are December 10, 18, and 23. On every one of the three days, the test will be directed from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM at assigned assessment habitats.
Q2: What are the SNAP 2022 enlistment start and end dates?
Ans: SNAP 2022 enrollment began on August 4 and will happen till November 24. Applicants will actually want to fill out the online application form for the entry test this term. The fee installment is to be made in a similar span.
Q3: What is the application fee for SNAP Test?
Ans: The SNAP application fee is INR 1,950 to be paid online mode just through credit/charge card or web banking. The application fee is to be paid for fruitful accommodation of the form. The fee sum is non-refundable.
Q4: What is the cycle to help admission through the SNAP 2022 test?
Ans: The admission cycle incorporates SNAP Test, Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interaction (PI), and Writing Aptitude Test (WAT). The last admission is conceded to applicants in view of SNAP scores and performance in GE, PI, and WAT.
Q5: what number of times could I at any point show up in the SNAP test?
Ans: according to the most recent test design, one can show up two times in a single meeting. The test is directed on three days and applicants are permitted two endeavors. The scores of the best of the two SNAP endeavors are considered for shortlisting for SIU admission.
Q6: Is there any booking strategy in SNAP?
Ans: There is no booking strategy in SNAP except for there is one for admission to SIU. Given beneath is the endorsed admission under the public authority supported reservation strategy –
- Booked Caste: 15%
- Booked Tribe: 7.5 percent
- Diversely Abled: 8%
- Wards of Defense Personnel: 5% (material to specific projects)
Q7: What is the prospectus of SNAP 2022?
Ans: SNAP prospectus incorporates every one of the significant subjects of General English, Analytical and Logical Reasoning and Quantitative, Data Interpretation, and Data Sufficiency.
Q8: What is the timetable for SNAP WAT-GE-PI?
Ans: The GE-PI-WAT round of admission through SNAP is held in February-March. For 2023 admission, the timetable will be reported by the taking part establishments after the SNAP 2022 outcome statement in February 2023.
Q9: Is there any adjustment to the test example of SNAP 2022?
Ans: No, there is no adjustment of the SNAP test design 2022. The inquiry paper will be founded on the example of the 2021 test, for example, three segments – General English (15 inquiries), Analytical and Logical Reasoning (25 inquiries), and Quantitative, Data Interpretation, and Data Sufficiency (20 inquiries).
Q10: When will the SNAP 2022 outcome be reported?
Ans: SNAP 2022 outcome will be declared on January 10, 2023. Up-and-comers are expected to download their scorecards from the test site by utilizing their login qualifications. The printed copy of the SNAP result won’t be shipped to any competitor by post.
Q11: Is there any age-breaking point to show up for SNAP?
Ans: No, there is no age cutoff to show up for SNAP. In any case, the applicant probably finished Graduation or should be in the last year of their Bachelor’s certificate. Working experts are likewise qualified to show up for the test.
Q12: What is the imprints unwinding plan for SC/ST competitors?
Ans: For SC/ST competitors, the base imprint
required is 45% total in graduation (any stream). For General class up-and-comers, the base imprints prerequisite is 50% in total.