Management Development Institute, Murshidabad offers Postgraduate Diploma in Management in selected specializations.
- PG programs at MDI Murshidabad include Finance Management, Human Resources Management, Marketing Management, and Supply Chain Management.
- Online admissions are available for these courses.
- Shortlists for PGDM courses are made based on CAT/GMAT scores.
- Shortlisted candidates will participate in group discussions and personal interviews.
- Final selection is determined by academic records, test scores, relevant work experience, GD, and PI.
- Online application fees for PGDM courses are INR 1180 (including 18% GST).
- The application deadline for PGDM courses is November 1
|Name of the institute||Management Development Institute, Murshidabad|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Exam|
|Name of the entrance||CAT|
|Entrance mode||Online-Computer based test|
How to Apply for MDI Murshidabad Admission 2022?
Candidates can use the MDI Murshidabad Admissions process to apply to both campuses – MDI Murshidabad and MDI Gurgaon – with a single online application form. On MDI’s website, candidates can access the application form. Here is the application fee information:
|MDI Murshidabad||Rs.1180/-||Includes 18% GST|
|MDI Gurgaon||Rs.3000/-||Includes 18% GST|
|Both for MDIM & MDIG||Rs.3590/-||Includes 18% GST|
MDI Murshidabad PGDM admissions 2022 will be based on CAT scores of November 28, 2021 or GMAT scores.
MDI Murshidabad Eligibility for Admission
The MDI Murshidabad eligibility criteria for admission in 2022 are listed below
- A candidate must have completed three years of undergraduate study with a grade point average of at least 50%
- MDI Murshidabad Admission is also open to candidates who are preparing for the final year bachelor’s degree examination and those who have completed the degree requirements and are awaiting results.
- CAT 2021 or GMAT scores must be valid.
- Both students must have a CGPA of at least 50% in grades X and XII.
MDI Murshidabad Admission 2022: Important Dates
Applying for MDI Murshidabad Admissions requires applying separately to CAT 2021 and MDI Gurgaon. Below you will find the dates for MDI Murshidabad admissions in 2022.
|MDI Murshidabad Admission 2022 Application Start date Phase-1||September 21, 2021||Apply online only|
|MDI Murshidabad Last date to apply for Admission phase-1||November 26, 2021||Phase-1 Application closed|
|MDI Murshidabad Admission 2022 Application Start date Phase-2||November 27, 2021||Apply Online through MDIM’s website|
|MDI Murshidabad Last date to apply for Admission phase-2||February 11, 2022||Don’t Expect Extension|
|MDI Murshidabad Short List Announcement for final selection round 2022||February 2022,||After Declaration of CAT 2021 Result in Jan 2022|
|Final Selection PI Round||February to April 2022||PI Round may be conducted online|
Official Website MDI Murshidabad Latest News: PGDM Admission 2022
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
People Also Ask –
Ques-Will it be safe for someone opting for Murshidabad campus with rumours of clashes & unrest leading to curfew affecting studies, is it true?
Ans-The college is really safe at a calm cool place. It was an issue earlier but going through past few years of records, everything is great. People from across the country are studying here and none of such kind of issues have been witnessed.
Ques-How were the placements this year?
Ques-How do I apply for MDI Murshidabad?
Ans-Applicants can apply by visiting MDI Murshidabad website and MDI Gurgaon website and follow the process mentioned. The common Application Form has the following options: MDI, Murshidabad (MDIM)
Ques-What is the cutoff of MDI Murshidabad?
Ans-Going by the past trends, MDI Murshidabad cut off may remain between 85 to 90 percentile in CAT 2021 for admission 2022.
Ques-Is it worth joining MDI Murshidabad?
Ans-MDI Murshidabad being the second campus of MDI, has a great placement record . The average salary for the 15–17 batch is 8.56LPA, the median is 8.52LPA and the highest is 11.60LPA. The placements are improving every year. The faculty at at MDIM, are very skilled and are great at their work.
Ques-How are placements at MDI Murshidabad?
Ans-MDI Murshidabad saw an increase in recruiters by 64%, who recruited our students in varied industry domains. The average salary for MDI Placement 2019 is Rs 9.05 lakh, which is higher than last year’s average. The highest salary offered was of Rs 12 lakhs per annum.