List of MBA in top International Business Colleges in Delhi in 2022
Here is the list of top International Business Colleges in Delhi in 2022 which includes the following
- JMI New Delhi – Jamia Millia Islamia
- Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
- IIFT Delhi – Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- Department of Commerce, University of Delhi, Delhi
- Millennium School of Business, New Delhi
- Gitarattan International Business School, Delhi
MBA in the top 10 International Business Colleges in Delhi in 2022
Here is the list of top 10 International Business Colleges in Delhi NCR in 2022 which includes the following
- Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi
- Jamia Millia Islamia [JMI], New Delhi
- Amity University, Noida
- FORE School of Management, New Delhi
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, Noida
- G.L. Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management, Noida
- Institute of Management Studies, Ghaziabad
- Jaipuria Noida – Jaipuria Institute of Management
- FOSTIIMA Business School, New Delhi
MBA in top International Business Colleges in Delhi in 2022
Here is the list of MBA in International Business Colleges in India in 2022 which includes the following
- School of Business, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
- Christ University, Bangalore
- FMS BHU – Institute of Management Studies Banaras Hindu University
- DYPUSM Mumbai – School of Management Dr DY Patil University
- UBS Chandigarh – University Business School Panjab University
- MET Institute of Management, Mumbai
- DBS Dehradun – Doon Business School
- Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
- SIIB Pune – Symbiosis Institute of International Business
- MITSOM Pune – MIT School of Management
MBA in top International Business Colleges in Delhi in 2022
1. Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
- Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) is a central university tracked down in New Delhi.
- JMI is one of the top universities of India, which delivers UG, PG, and Doctoral programs in the fields of Arts, Science, Commerce, Hospitality, Technology, Management, Architecture, Education, and Polytechnic.
- Admission to Jamia Millia Islamia in 2022 is conducted based on marks achieved in the entrance exam conducted by the JMI itself.
- Admission to the B.Tech program is based on JEE Main exam scores.
- JMI surmised its 2022 MBA placement drive connected more than 25 recruiters.
- Students received an average salary of INR 9 LPA and the highest salary package stood at INR 25 LPA.
|QS World University Rankings 2022||Overall||801-1000|
|Emerging Economies University Rankings 2021||Advanced Emerging, Secondary, or frontier||195|
|Times Higher Education||Overall||601|
2. IIFT Delhi – Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), Delhi is a self-reliant deemed university, which has been ranked 24th with the aid of way of NIRF Management Ranking 2022, amongst the top hundred Management faculties in India.
- IIFT Delhi has inferred Admissions for its flagship MBA Program.
- The registration process for MBA 2023 admission is anticipated to commence in September 2022.
- IIFT Entrance exam will be carried out on December 4 (Tentative).
- Also, IIFT Delhi EPGD-GHRM Application Process is ongoing now. The closing date to apply for admission is July 15, 2022.
- IIFT Admission is carried out thru a couple of rounds of shortlisting methods between January to May. The highest international & domestic salaries stood at INR 80 LPA & INR 46.50 LPA. The average salary was INR 25.16 LPA.
- IIFT Delhi is known for its top-notch placement records along with an impressive Return on Investment.
- IIFT Delhi has concluded the 2022 placement drive with the highest international package of INR 80 LPA and the highest domestic package of INR 46.5 LPA. An average package of INR 25.16 LPA was received.
- In this placement drive, a total of 82 companies participated. The highest percentage of offers (25%) came from the Sales & Marketing domain.
|NIRF 2022||Management Schools||24|
|Business Today 2021||MBA/PGDM||10|
|India Today 2021||MBA||7|
|Outlook 2020||Private MBA||27|
3. Department of Commerce, University of Delhi, Delhi
- Admission into the Department of Commerce, Delhi University for the UG programs is taken based on the scores of the Common University Entrance Test (CUET).
- The last date to register for CUET UG 2022 and corrections in the application was till June 24, 2022.
- Department of Commerce, Delhi University has also started the admission process for PG programs through DUET.
4. Millennium School of Business, New Delhi
- Millennium School of Business (MSOB) is a devoted B-school known for delivering high-quality management education.
- Millennium School of Business gives the experience of the corporate world to its students and also lean opportunities to shape businesses of the future.
- Thus students are furnished with opportunities to develop the abilities to communicate well across functions and cultures.
- Millennium School of Business (MSOB) enjoys close and extensive networks and links with the industry Hence students are exposed to corporate policies, practices, and ideologies.
- Millennium School of Business emphasizes creating a rich environment in which students are well prepared to spearhead innovative action in today’s competitive universal world.
5. Gitarattan International Business School, Delhi
- Gitarattan International Business School (GIBS) was birthed in 2004 and currently is placed in Rohini, New Delhi.
- GIBS is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) and is accredited with a grade of “A” by NAAC.
- Also, GIBS has been indexed 2nd in The Times of India B-School Survey 2019.
- GIBS ratifies online application for admission to the AICTE-approved MBA program offered in 2 shifts with 180 and 120 seats respectively.
- Admission to GIBS in 2022 is taken based on the rank secured in the Common Entrance Test conducted by GGSIU.
- GIBS offers admission to the 2 integrated programs at the undergraduate level i.e., BBA+LLB and BA+LLB and BBA.
- Admission to the courses will be based on the marks secured in the CET conducted by GGSIU accompanied by counseling for allotting colleges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Can I do MBA in International Business?
Q2. Is MBA IB good for the future?
Ans. MBA in International Business is a postgraduate Management degree that helps the students become well-versed with all aspects of International Business and provides them with much-needed exposure and training in becoming effective and efficient managers and thus, making them a reliable asset for the Global Economy.
Q3. What is the benefit of an MBA in international business?
Ans. MBA International Business graduates can access a wide range of job opportunities in international companies, entering roles like international business developer, international marketing manager, foreign policy advisor, international finance manager, and import or export consultant.
Q4. What is the salary after MBA in international business?
Ans. The average salary for graduates of MBA IB is around Rs. 10 Lakh per annum. With a degree in MBA IB, candidates get opportunities from all around the world since every multinational corporation needs different professionals with a specialization in marketing or economic policies in global aspects
Q5. Is MBA in international business difficult?
Ans. So, the scope of an MBA in international business is very much demanding and vast. After completing this degree, you can join various enterprises or firms anywhere. MBA is a perfect course for running your business. You can also find unlimited jobs in this field.
Q6. Does MBA in international business require Maths?
Ans. You don’t require any computer knowledge for studying MBA in international business. But you need some basic Maths knowledge for doing accounts. Because in the first year you will get some Financial Accounting, Quantitative Techniques, Application Statistics subjects, etc.
Q7. Does International Business pay well?
Ans. The starting average salary in 2020 for an international business major was $89,000. The average annual wage for a management analyst in May 2020 was $97,580, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Q8. Can I do MBA in International Business after BMS?
Ans. Yes! It is totally worth it! You should pursue an MBA in Communication Management from SIMC Bangalore.
Q9. Is MBA better in marketing or international business?
Ans. If you intend to pursue a general management career, then MBA in Marketing is the major for you. For students who feel that they can walk the walk and talk the talk with international clients then MBA in Marketing is the ideal career option to go for.
Q10. What is the scope of international business?
Ans. The scope of an international business is that it conducts transactions of goods and services on a global scale. International businesses are large in size and provide employment to a large number of people. The businesses are foreign currency earners for the countries they are based in.