Do you want to pursue a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) degree in Haryana? Of course, there are a number of well-known and well-known Business Colleges for aspirants to consider. One of those options can be chosen in order to obtain the degree. This article discusses the MBA Colleges in Haryana. It will assist aspirants at every stage of their decision-making process. Furthermore, the article would assist them in making a decision and preparing for admission. The institutions, on the other hand, are classified according to their stature. Simply go through it and proceed to the GOAL.MBA colleges in Haryana have good fee structures, Infrastructures, faculties, Number of students, Placement reports,s, etc. which help students to find out Top MBA Colleges in Haryana. There have over 5000 Full-Time MBA Colleges in Haryana such as the Indian Institute of Management(Rohtak), BML Munjal University(Gurgaon), ), Management Development Institute( Gurgaon), and more. To take entry to MBA Colleges in Haryana, students must prepare for various entrance exams such as CAT, XAT, SNAP, CMAT, and others. Top MBA Colleges in Haryana’s fees start from Rs 2 lakh to 27 lakh and above. MBA Colleges in Haryana have specializations in Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, Human Resources, Business Analytics, Digital Marketing, etc. Top Recruiters for MBA Colleges in Haryana are Boston Consulting Group, Mckinsey, Bain & Co, Morgan Stanley, Citibank, Facebook, Amazon, JP Morgan Chase, Adobe, Google, etc.
Highlights: Top MBA Colleges in Haryana
|Course Features||Course Details|
|Full Form||Master of Business Administration|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Types of MBA||Full-Time MBA, Distance MBA, Part-Time MBA, Executive MBA, Online MBA, and Integrated MBA|
|Fee of MBA course||Starts from Rs 2 lakh to 27 lakh and above|
|Process of MBA Admission||Entrance Exam+ Group Discussion+ Personal Interview|
|Entrance Exams for Top MBA||CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, ATMA, NMAT, IIFT, IBSAT|
|Top MBA Colleges||There are 5000+ Full-Time MBA colleges in Haryana. Most popular colleges include IIM A, IIM B, IIM C, FMS Haryana, IIM L, SPJIMR, IIM I, XLRI, and IIM K among others|
|Top MBA Specializations||Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, Human Resources, Business Analytics, Digital Marketing,|
|Average Salary post-MBA||Rs 5 lakh to 25 lakh per annum|
|Top Recruiters post MBA||Boston Consulting Group, Mckinsey, Bain & Co, Morgan Stanley, Citibank, Facebook, Amazon, JP Morgan Chase, Adobe, Google, etc.|
Top MBA Colleges in Haryana
Here is the list of Top MBA colleges in Haryana which have been decided on basic Placement reports, fee structure, admission process, Infrastructure and facilities, and more. MBA programs are available in a variety of specializations. Human Resource Management, International Business, Marketing, Information Technology, Finance, Supply Chain Management, and Logistics are the top MBA specializations for MBA Colleges in Haryana. Top MBA Colleges in Haryana are given below along with the year of establishment.
|Indian Institute of Management, Rohtak||2010||Autonomous|
|Management Development Institute, Gurgaon||1973||Autonomous|
|BML Munjal University – School of Management, Gurgaon||2014||Private University|
|Institute of Technology & Science, Bhiwani||2008||MDU|
|E-Max Group of Institutions, Ambala||2008||Kurukshetra University|
|The Technological Institute of Textile and Sciences, Bhiwani||1943||MDU|
|IBS Business School, Gurgaon||1995||ICFAI University|
|Gurgaon Institute of Technology and Management, Gurgaon||2005||MDU|
|Apeejay Stya University, Sohna||2010||Private University|
|Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology, Panipat||2001||Kurukshetra University|
|World College of Technology and Management, Gurgaon||2007||MDU|
|Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University, Gurgaon||2013||Private University|
|Amity University, Haryana||2010||Private University|
|Indian Institute of Learning and Advanced Development, Gurgaon||2009||Autonomous|
|Institute of Management & Technology, Faridabad||1995||MDU|
|O.P. Jindal Global University, Sonipat||2010||Private University|
|ITM University, Gurgaon||1996||Private University|
|Panipat Institute of Engineering & Technology, Panipat||2006||Kurukshetra University|
|ICL Group of Colleges, Ambala||2008||Kurukshetra University|
|Lingaya’s University, Faridabad||1998||Private University|
|K.R. Mangalam University, Gurgaon||2013||Private University|
|Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Ambala||1993||Deemed University|
|IBMR Business School, Gurgaon||1999||Autonomous|
|GD Goenka University, Gurgaon||2013||Private University|
|Satya College of Engineering & Technology, Faridabad||2008||MDU|
|Great Lakes Institute of Management, Gurgaon||2010||Autonomous|
|National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra||1963||Deemed University|
|YMCA University of Science and Technology, Faridabad||1969||Public University|
|IILM Institute for Business and Management, Gurgaon||1993||Autonomous|
|Global Institute of Technology and Management, Gurgaon||2008||MDU|
|B.S. Anangpuria Educational Institutes, Faridabad||2001||MDU|
|JK Business School, Gurgaon||2006||Autonomous|
|Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak||1976||Public University|
Top MBA Colleges in Haryana with Fees Structure
The best business colleges in India are those that provide management education that is current with the Global MBA environment. Management colleges should be accredited with one or more international accreditations, or be in the process of receiving them. These top colleges have a distinct pedagogy and a highly qualified faculty; students at the Best MBA Colleges in India consistently achieve higher average placements year after year as they become industry ready.
Not only are the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) among the Top MBA Colleges in Haryana, but so are some of the other university-affiliated and private MBA Colleges in Haryana, which are performing far better than many of the newer IIMs. Although the Best MBA Colleges in Haryana and a number of IIMs have similar fee structures, some of the newer IIMs placements, IIM Admission process, and IIM’s average salary in placement tend to lag behind a number of these best MBA Colleges. Our panel of experts conducted extensive research on MBA universities and colleges to compile this comprehensive list of top colleges to pursue your management education.
Here is the list of Top MBA colleges in Haryana with Fees structures:
|Name of Colleges||Fee Structure||Avg. Placement Salary|
|Indian Institute of Management, Rohtak||Rs 1380000 (total fees)||Rs 11.85 LPA|
|Management Development Institute, Gurgaon||Rs 2200,000 (total fees)||Rs 20.13 LPA|
|BML Munjal University, Gurgaon||Rs 13 LPA (annual fees)||Rs 8 LPA|
|GD Goenka University, Gurgaon||Rs 2,97,500 (annual fees)||Rs 4.5 LPA|
|School of Inspired Leadership, Gurgaon||Rs 13 00,000(total fees)||Rs 9.52 LPA|
|IBS-ICFAI, Gurgaon||Rs 4,05,000 (annual fees)||Rs 6.05 LPA|
|JK Padampat Singhania Institute of Mgt & Technology, Gurgaon||Rs 3,25,000 (total fees)||Rs 3.5 LPA (approx.)|
|Jindal Global Business School, Sonipat||Rs 5.50 L (annual fees)||Rs 5.5 LPA (approx.)|
|Rai Business school, Faridabad||Rs. 49000 (annual fees)||Rs. 4.5 LPA (approx.)|
|Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, Faridabad||Rs 2,64,500 (annual fees)||Rs 5 LPA (approx.)|
MBA Colleges in Haryana with NIRF rankings
Students from Haryana should be advised to take into account the NIRF ranking released by the MHRD (Ministry of Human Resources Development). To receive a full-time regular MBA degree, aspirants must set their parameters of NIRF best ranking while selecting the best college for their regular studies MBA.
Here is a list of MBA colleges in Haryana with NIRF rankings to help you pursue higher education with the best MBA colleges in India.
|Regular MBA Universities / Colleges||NIRF Ranking|
|Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Rohtak, Haryana||28/ 100|
|School of Management, BML Munjal University, Haryana||41/ 100|
|Management Development Institute, MDI- Gurgoan, Haryana||11/100|
|J.C Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA, Haryana||76/100|
|Amity University, Haryana||7.7 / 10|
|Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana||7.8/ 10|
|Kurukshetra University (KUK), Thanesar, Haryana||7.5 / 10|
Top Government MBA Colleges in Haryana
A list of Government MBA colleges in Haryana (AICTE-approved) for the academic year 2022 is provided. Accounting, logistics, administration, strategy, entrepreneurship, finance, human resource management, information systems, research methods, marketing, organizational psychology, economics, public relations, organizational behavior, and real estate are among the topics taught in MBA / PGDM Colleges / Business Schools / Management Institutes.
|Guru Jambheshwar University Of Science & Technology, Hisar Kalpana Chawla Govt. Polytechnic For Women||Ambala|
|Govt. Polytechnic For Women||Faridabad|
|National Institute Of Financial Management Faridabad Department Of Business Management||Hisar|
|Govt. The Polytechnic Sonepat Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University Of Sci And Tech Sonepat Government Polytechnic, Mandi Adampur||Hisar|
|YMCA University Of Science & Tech||Faridabad|
|Govt. Polytechnic For Women, Sirsa||Sirsa|
|National Power Training Institute||Faridabad|
Distance MBA Colleges in Haryana
A variety of institutions offer distance MBA education programs to qualified candidates. Candidates can choose from top-tier organizations for programs held in their hometown. Top distance MBA Colleges in Haryana courses are offered by two types of institutions: state-owned/central universities and private universities. Some of the top MBA colleges in Haryana that offer distance MBA courses include Delta College of Professional Studies in Gurgaon, the University Centre for Distance Learning at Chaudhary Devi Lal University in Hisar, the Sikkim Manipal University Directorate of Distance Education in Ambala, IGNOU Karnal, JK Business School Distance Learning, Faridabad Institute of Management Studies, NMIMS Global Access SCE distance MBA education, and others.
Eligibility Criteria for Top MBA Colleges in Haryana
Aspirants who meet all of the eligibility requirements listed below can easily take the entrance exam for MBA colleges in Haryana in 2022. However, if you are not eligible, you are not permitted to fill out the application.
1. To take the entrance exam, an applicant must have completed three years of a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university/college.
2. Interested candidates must have received a minimum of 50% on average (45% for reserved categories) in their qualifying examination.
3. Candidates whose results have yet to be announced are also eligible to apply.
MBA Colleges in Haryana that accept CAT, XAT, CMAT, and GMAT scores include the following:
- As a management student, you should be aware of the best MBA colleges that accept CAT, XAT, or GMAT scores for the final intake of students into the two-year management program.
- Students who want to make a name for themselves in the corporate world should apply to IIM Rohtak, a top MBA college. Students will be exposed to strong teaching pedagogy. One of the best MBA colleges in Haryana, IIM Rohtak, provides world-class education in the ever-changing field of management. The CAT score is used to determine admission to the management program.
- The Management Development Institute is one of India’s top five business schools. MDI is Haryana’s premier management institute, and it holds the distinction of being the country’s first internationally accredited B-School. MDI, one of the best MBA Colleges in Haryana, accepts CAT scores for admission to management programs (PGPM/PGP-HRM/PGP-IM), which are then followed by a group discussion and personal interview round. The curriculum is intended to improve their managerial skills and assist them in achieving organizational goals.
- BML Munjal University, one of the best MBA colleges in Haryana, accepts XAT / GMAT / NMAT / CMAT / MAT / CAT scores for admission to their Post Graduate Programme in Management. Students can also take the BMU-MAT (BMU’s Management Aptitude Test) to be considered for admission to the MBA program. Students gain an understanding of emerging economies and their unique business challenges after completing the curriculum. This prestigious institute has a one-of-a-kind feature in which management students are mentored by Imperial College London, allowing them to gain a global perspective.
- The School of Management at GD Goenka University is one of the top MBA colleges in Haryana. It accepts scores from the CAT, GMAT, and MAT. It also administers its own Goenka Aptitude Test for Admission (GATA) to students seeking admission to their management programs. Students are encouraged to develop critical thinking skills. As one of the top MBA schools, the learning processes used here are centered on the students. The university’s goal is to prepare students to be responsible, innovative leaders with a global mindset.
- IBS (ICFAI business school) in Haryana is another MBA college with a good reputation in the field of management education. Students learn to make decisions after critically analyzing various business parameters. This top MBA college encourages future business leaders to arm themselves with cutting-edge tools and techniques.
- Rai Business School, one of the best management colleges in Haryana, accepts CAT, CMAT, XAT, and MAT scores, followed by a round of personal interviews. Rai Business School focuses on two parameters: innovation and developing students’ critical thinking. It is one of the top MBA colleges in Haryana and believes in providing its students with an excellent education with a global perspective. It is a non-profit organization that promotes management, innovation, and entrepreneurship for the benefit of society as a whole.
- Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies is one of the best MBA colleges in Faridabad, Haryana. It provides an MBA program with over nine industry-driven specializations. Another department, the Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), was established in 2009. It is one of the best MBA schools and also offers an MBA in Health Care. MRIIRS accepts CAT/MAT/XAT scores for admission to the MBA program, followed by a group discussion and a personal interview.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Can I get Admission to an MBA without an Entrance exam?
Ans. Do you know that many MBA colleges in India offer Direct MBA Admission without an Entrance Exam? Admission to Top PGDM Colleges through Direct MBA Admission: Only six national entrance exams are accepted by the top ten PGDM colleges, including XLRI, MDI, SPJIMR, IMI, Great Lakes, IFMR GSB, Welingkar, and BIMTECH.
Q2. What are the fees for MBA?
Ans. MBA colleges in Haryana with Fee structures are given above. You can also check the full article about Top MBA Colleges in Haryana.
Q3. Which MBA has the Highest salary?
Ans. Top 10 Highest-Paying MBA Concentrations
- Information Technology
- Information Security
- Human Resources
- Healthcare Management
- Real Estate
- International Business