- Indira Institute of Management, Pune is understood as IIPM Pune and was established in the year 1994. the school offers BBA (UG), MBA (PG) moreover, and PGDM (PG) programs to its aspiring students.
- BBA may be a professional program that inculcates managerial and entrepreneurial skills.
- The MBA Programme at IIMP Pune is formerly affiliated with Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- The two-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management – 2nd Shift (PGDM) is an AICTE-approved Autonomous course.
- The scholarship services don’t seem to be available at IIMP Pune.
- Selection of the candidates for the PGDM course is completed through ICAP-supported test scores, work experience, GD, and PI.
- Admission to the MBA program is given through CAP as per the direction of DTE, Mumbai.
- Candidates must apply for ICAP so as to participate in the GDPI and Counselling process.
- The entrance fee for the PGDM program is around 7 lac, for two years.
Indira Institute of Management Pune Highpoints 2022
|Basic Criteria for Admission||Entrance Based|
|Application Closing Time||PGDM-March and MBA-June|
|Qualifying Entrance Exams||CAT/XAT/GMAT/MAHCET/ATMA|
|Counseling||PGDM-Institute Level and MBA-State Level|
|Counseling Date||PGDM-March/April and MBA-June/July|
|Application End Date(showing the results of the data which was available currently)||MAT- August 24, 2019 (PBT), September 08, 2019 (CBT)CAT- September 19, 2019|
|Exam Date(showing the results of the data which was available currently)||MAT-September 02, 2019 (PBT), September 15, 2019 (CBT)CAT- November 25, 2019|
IIMP Pune Application Process 2022
The application process for PG programs may be a little different from one another.
- Visit the school website
- Click on the “Apply Now” link for ICAP
- Fill in the main points and connect all the specified documents
- Submit the appliance fee i.e. Rs.500 (Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit card)
- Fess may be submitted through Demand Draft in favor of “Shree Chanakya Education Society” or perhaps in Cash
- Submit the application form before the last date
1. Visit the website of DTE, Maharashtra, and register for counseling
2. Fill in the specified details and connect all the specified documents
3. Pay the applying fees i.e. Rs.1,000 which is Rs.800 for backward class and physically disabled category (Maharashtra State only)
4. Application fees are often paid by Net Banking/Credit/Debit card
5. Submit the application form before the last date
Indira Institute of Management Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants are going to fill the application form to get admission to their management program they must have to check their eligibility criteria, which are mentioned below:
To get admission in this program, candidates should be qualified to Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ST/PH candidates)
Candidates appearing in the final examination can also apply.
For admission in the BBA course, applicants must be qualified in class 12th with English as a compulsory subject with a minimum of 40% marks.
There is 5% of relaxation in marks given to reserved category candidates.
IIMP Pune PG Admission 2022: MBA and PGDM
PGDM course is offered in three specializations by the Indira Institute of Management. Whereas, there are 5 specializations under the MBA program.
|MBA||Marketing Management||50% marks in Graduation Degree in any discipline 45% for Backward Category and Physically Disabled candidates (Maharashtra State only)|
|Financial Management||Marketing Management||50% marks in Graduation Degree in any discipline 45% for Backward Category and Physically Disabled candidates (Maharashtra State only)|
|Human Resource Management||Marketing Management||50% marks in Graduation Degree in any discipline 45% for Backward Category and Physically Disabled candidates (Maharashtra State only)|
|Operations & Supply Chain Management||Marketing Management|
|Business Analytics||Marketing Management|
|PGDM||Marketing Management||50% marks in Graduation Degree in any discipline|
|Financial Management||Marketing Management||50% marks in Graduation Degree in any discipline|
|Human Resource Management||Marketing Management||50% marks in Graduation Degree in any discipline|
What Was The Cut Off of Indira Institute of Management For MBA and BBA in 20221? You may ask, So here’s the answer:-
Indira Institute of Management MBA Cut off 2021
MAH CET has released the Round 1 cutoff for the MBA program for two categories, including the Maharashtra State category and the All India category. The MAH CET cutoff released against Round 1 Counselling for Open (General category) candidates, seeking admission to the MBA program at Shree CE Society’s Indira Institute of Management is provided in the table below:
|Course||All India Category Cut-off 2021||Maharashtra State Category Cut-off 2021|
|MBA (Round 2)||96.25||96.80|
|MBA (Round 1)||97.17||97.17|
IIMP Pune UG Admission 2021: BBA
|BBA||N/A||12th in any stream with at least 40% marks|
By the way, do you know what’s trending at Indira Institute of Management Pune?
Here’s what’s on trend – Popular Exams, Colleges, Programs & Specializations are identified using the student visits to Shiksha in the last 3 months. Scoring is on a relative scale from 0 to 100, where 100 signifies most visits to the respective colleges, courses, or exams and 50 signifies half as many visits.
Indira Institute of Management
Frequently Asked Questions 2022
Q1. How to apply to the Indira Institute of Management Pune (IIMP)?
Ans. To apply for any course at IIIMP college one can visit the official website of the college (www.indiraiimp.edu.in). Eligible students can apply for any number of courses of their choice by paying registration fees online.
Q2. Are Indira Institute of Management accredited?
Q3. What are the benefits of attending the Indira Institute of Management?
Ans. Indira Institute of Management provides quality education and helps students to bridge the gap between theoretical and practical knowledge through its various programs and tools. The training and placement department provides 100% placement assistance to students so that they can be placed in their dream companies.
Q4. Is there any entrance exam to take admission to the Indira Institute of Management?
Ans. Yes. Students who are willing to take admitted to Indira Institute of Management are required to give an entrance exam and based on the merit list, get selected for admission.
Q5. Does Indira Institute of Management provide scholarships for category students?
Ans. No, Indira Institute of Management does not provide any scholarships but it has an FW scheme for meritorious students. Under this scheme, the full tuition fee is waived.
Q6. Does Indira Institute of Management have hostel accommodation?
Ans. Yes. Indira Institute of Management has a well-furnished separate girls’ and boys’ hostel with a food facility.
Q7. How does the Indira Institute of Management admission process work for BBA?
Ans. For admission to BBA at IIMP, one needs to register by filling up an online registration form for Entrance Test, available on the college website. Then the merit list is prepared by the college on the basis of the score obtained by candidates who appeared in the entrance test to secure admission to the BBA program.
Q8. Is Indira a good college?
Ans. Overall, it is a good decent college to do your MBA. The average salary package goes nearly 4.5 LPA. Infrastructure: The whole campus is enabled with the Wi-Fi facility.
Q9. Is Indira college good for BBA?
Ans. If you are looking for one of the best BBA colleges in India, especially in Pune, then Indira Institute of Management, Pune (IIMP) is your destined business school.
Q10. Which of the Indira college is best for MBA in Pune?
It has a total intake of 240 students for the MBA and 120 for the PGDM program. It is ranked amongst the top two B-schools in Pune, by the prestigious AIMA – IMJ.
- Indira Institute of Management Pune Admission Process 2022-2024: PGDM, Application Process
- Indira Institute of Management Pune Last Date To Apply 2022-2024
- Indira Institute of Management Pune Last Date To Apply 2022-2024: Admission, Eligibility, Fees
- Indira Institute of Management Pune Hostel Fees
- Indira Institute Of Management Pune Cut-Off 2022-2021-2019
- Top MBA Colleges in Pune 2022
- Top MBA Colleges in Pune According to Placement 2022