XAT Registration 2023-
The Xavier School of Management (XLRI), Jamshedpur, will likely issue the XAT 2023 registration form online in the second week of August. Candidates may obtain the XAT application form by visiting the official website at xatonline.in. The XAT registration form will be available until the end of the month of November 2023.
Only online registration for the XAT exam is available. Candidates have to pay the XAT registration costs online while filling out the XAT form. The XAT registration cost of Rs 1,800/- is payable by credit or debit card. It should be noted that there was no cost reduction for candidates from the restricted category.
XAT Registration 2023
Candidates should review the XAT eligibility requirements before submitting the XAT 2023 registration form. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in any subject are eligible to apply for the XAT 2023. Following the completion of the XAT 2023 application form window, XLRI launched a repair window for individuals who made errors in their completed XAT 2023 application form.
People Also Ask:
Is XAT conducted twice a year?
XLRI Jamshedpur releases XAT 2022 cutoff for PGDM BM and PGDM HRM programs.
XAT 2023 Highlights.
|Full Exam Name||Xavier Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Body||XLRI Jamshedpur|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
Is XAT tougher than CAT?
One of the key differences between the CAT and XAT syllabus is the varying topics and sections. CAT does not have the Decision-Making section and GK section but the XAT exam has DM and GK as separate sections. Another key difference is the XAT Vs CAT difficulty level. XAT is considered a bit more difficult than the CAT exam.
Is XAT worth giving?
For anyone seeking admission to XLRI Jamshedpur, XAT is a must write exam. XLRI is one of the most reputable colleges in the country for its PGDM courses in Business Management and Human Resource Management. It is consistently ranked among the top 10 in the country.
What is a good score in XAT?
Based on the previous year data, we can get an estimate of the percentile required for admission to a college and the corresponding expected XAT 2022 score.
What is a Good Score in XAT 2022?
|XAT 2022 Overall Score(Out of 75)||Expected XAT 2022 Percentile|
|Test duration||180 minutes Part 1- 165 minutes Part 2 - 15 minutes|
Does any IIM accept XAT score?
XAT 2022 will be conducted on January 2, 2022.
|XAT Score VS XAT Percentile Analysis 2022||CAT vs CMAT, NMAT, XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Other MBA Entrance Exams|
|Top Ten Non-IIM Colleges that accept CAT Scores in India||List of Non-IIM MBA Colleges to Apply to Before & After CAT Exam|
Which is better IIM or XLRI?
There are many IIMs, so it depends on the particular IIM you are considering. IIM A/B/C are better than XLRI. IIM L/K/I and XLRI are at par with each other. XLRI is better than the rest of IIMs.
XAT Full Form: Key Details
XAT last date to apply 2022 for the XAT entrance exam
XAT Important Dates
|Xavier Aptitude Test 2022 Schedule||XAT date|
|XAT Important dates 2022||August 9, 2021|
|XAT exam date for Registration start||August 10, 2021|
|Last date for Registration & Application submission online without late fee||December 10, 2021 (Till 12 midnight)|
XAT Registration 2023 Highlights
|Conducting body||Xavier School of Management (XLRI) Jamshedpur|
|XAT registration fees||Rs 1800/-
Rs 2000/- (Late fee)
|XAT application form 2023 fees payment mode||Via Debit/ Credit card or net banking|
|XAT 2023 exam date||January 1, 2023|
XAT form last date & registration last date notification had been released on 7th September 2020 and the registration had begun on 12th September 2020(Saturday). The registration was extended till 10th December 2020 till 12: 00 AM.
XLRI form last date for the year 2023 and XAT exam timing is given in the article, including with some of the important information like XAT 2022 registration last date
Schedule of XAT 2023
|XAT Events||XAT Dates*|
|Release of XAT 2023 notification||Last week of July 2022|
|XAT registration start date 2023||Second week of August 2022|
|XAT application form 2023 last date||Last week of November 2022|
|Availability of XAT admit card 2023||Third week of December 2022|
|XAT 2023 exam date||January 1, 2023|
XAT Application Form 2023: Check XAT Eligibility Criteria 2023 Before Applying for the Exam
Candidates must verify their qualifying conditions before filling out the XAT 2023 registration form. The XAT 2023 eligibility requirements will include minimum qualifying marks, previous academic credentials, age limit, and so on. Examine the highlights of the XAT 2023 eligibility requirements.
- Candidates who should have completed their graduation (minimum 3 years) in any stream from a recognized university can apply for XAT 2023
- Those who are in their final year/ semester in graduation are eligible to apply for XAT 2023 exam
- Those candidates who will apply through GMAT can register for XAT 2023 till the last week of December 2022
XAT Registration 2023: Documents Needed for Filling the Form
XAT Exam Form 2023: Size/Format of Documents
|Class X and XII, Graduation and Master’s marksheet||IN PDF format|
|Passport size photograph||Passport size photograph must be coloured & recent and should be in .jpg or .jpeg format
The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
If you have to use flash light while taking picture, ensure there's no "red-eye".
If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear or turban are allowed but it must not cover your face.
Photograph file size should be in between 20 KB to 50 KB which dimension should not more than 200 x 300 pixels
Photograph background should be light or white
The Candidate's face should be clear in the photograph.
|Candidates signature||Candidates should have done their signature on a white paper with black pen
The signature must be signed by the applicant and not by the other person.
The signature will be put on the XAT admit card
Signature should be scanned in 200 dots per inch resolution and signature file size should be in between 10 KB to 20 KB. The dimension of signature will be 140 x 60 pixels
Steps to Fill XAT 2023 Registration Form
Before filling the application form of XAT 2023, candidates need to register first. XAT registration 2023 is divided into three stages. The first stage is creating XAT login credentials, filling the application form of XAT, and application fee payment.
Step 1 – Creating XAT login credentials
- Visit the official website of XAT
- Now enter few basic details to register for XAT 2021
- Now re-login be using the same credentials
Step 2 – Filling XAT 2023 application form
- Fill XAT 2023 application form
- Enter work experience details
- Fill XLRI programme details and upload documents
Step 3 – Pay XAT 2023 application fee
- Pay XAT 2023 application fee by using a Credit/ Debit card or net banking
- Now take a printout of the XAT 2023 application form for future reference
XAT 2023 Application Process (Detailed Process)
Candidates can refer to the following steps while registering or filling the application form of XAT 2023.
Step 1 – Visit the official website of XLRI Jamshedpur i.e. www.xatonline.in
To complete out the XAT 2023 registration form, applicants must first visit the official website and register for XAT 2023 in order to create login credentials.
Step 2 – For a new login, click on new candidate login, and for those who have previously registered, click on the “registered login” page.
On the home page of the official website, candidates can see two options-
- Option 1 – New candidate registration
- Option 2 – Registered candidate login
Those who are taking the XAT for the first time should pick option 1, while those who have previously enrolled at the XAT site should select option 2 to fill out the XAT 2023 registration form. Those who have not already registered must generate a User ID and Password. Candidates must complete the following information in order to create credentials.
- Candidates name
- Email address
- Enter mobile number
- Set Password
- Select state
- Select city
- Captcha code
Now enter the security code and then click on the “I agree” tab and proceed with the “Submit” button
After successful submission, the screen will display XAT 2023 registration following details.
- XAT ID
- Candidates name
- Email ID
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
Step 3 – To continue further click on the “Go to XAT application form” tab
Re-login by providing your XAT ID and password. To fill out the XAT application form, click ‘go to application form’ and continue.
Step 4 – Fill XAT 2023 application form
After inputting their XAT ID and Password and completing the XAT registration 2023 form, applicants may now complete the XAT application form, filling out several areas such as
- Title (First name, middle name, and last name)
- Email address, and alternate email address
- Mobile number and alternate mobile number
- Date of birth (As on August 31)
- Marital status
- Blood group
- Do you belong to PwD?
Other Personal Details
- Mother’s name
- Father’s/ Husband’s/ Guardian’s name
Contact Details –
Candidates will have to enter their residential address in Line 1, line 2, and line 3,Candidates must include a Country name, District, State/Union territory name, Town/city name, and Pincode when filling out the XAT 2023 application form.
Current Address –
When completing the XAT form, details about the current address must be given in the provided box.
Emergency contact detail-
along with a personal contact number, candidates will have to provide an emergency contact number while filling XAT application form
Provide Academic Qualifications Details –
Candidates will have to enter past academic qualification details.
- SSC/ 10th standard or equivalent board name – Marks obtained, total marks, board name, aggregate marks, month/ year of completion
- HSC/ 12th standard/ equivalent/ diploma course details – Marks obtained, course type, total marks, aggregate marks
- Bachelor’s degree details
- Master’s degree (if any)
Other Professional Degree Details
Candidates who have a professional degree such as CA/ CS/ ICWA without a graduation degree are required to submit the details.
Step 5 – Enter work experience details
Those who have work experience can provide it in the relevant field. (Not mandatory)
- Candidates must enter their work experience by March 31, 2021
- The candidate must be a full-time employee
- No part-time job experience will be entertained
- Candidates must be doing their job after graduation
Step 6 – Enter programme details
Candidates must now input the program information that they choose to pursue. Candidates may select from the following courses.
- Business Management
- Human Resource Management
- Fellow Programme in Management
Programme of General Management (One should have a minimum experience of 56 months)
Following program selection, applicants must choose their preferred campus for each degree.
Candidates must select a test-
city choice while filling out the XAT 2023 application form, where they desire to take the admission exam. Candidates can choose between two cities, as was the case the previous year.
Candidates must upload appropriate documents for verification. Candidates must upload the required documents when completing the XAT 2023 application form.
- Passport-size photographs should be current, and the backdrop should be white. The shot must show the subject’s face, head, and shoulders.
- Photographs in passport size should be no more than 6 months old.
- Candidates’ photographs and signatures must be supplied in the specified size and format to the XAT application form.
|Photograph||30 mm x 45 mm||.jpg or .jpeg||80 KB|
|Signature||30 mm x 45 mm||.jpg or .jpeg||80 KB|
After you’ve uploaded your photo and signature, click the “Save and Continue” button to go to the next page.
The computer screen will display the XAT 2023 application form declaration when you have uploaded the needed papers.
Step 7 – Pay the XAT 2023 application fee
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net Banking
- Other wallets
XAT Application Fee 2023- Key Points
- XAT Registration Fee (without late fee)- Rs 1800/-
- Those candidates who are interested in XLRI programmes need to pay an additional fee of Rs 300/- each.
- Indian candidates applying for GMP through GMAT will have to pay Rs 2500/-
- NRI/ Foreign candidates applying for one or more programmes through GMAT will have to pay Rs 5000/-
- There are no separate XAT registration fees for SC candidates.
Step 8 – Download payment receipt
After paying the XAT 2021 application cost, the computer screen will reveal the details of the candidates. Candidates must obtain the XAT application details, which will be accessible in PDF format. This will be communicated to them by a confirmation test sent to their registered email address and cellphone number.
How to Retrieve XAT Password?
If a candidate forgets their XAT login credentials, they can regain their XAT credentials by following the instructions below.
- Step 1 – Click on XAT Registration 2023 tab
- Step 2 – Now click on the “Forgot Password” tab
- Step 3 – Candidates will have to provide their registered email ID and phone number
- Step 4 – Enter captcha code
- Step 5 – Now click on the “Get Password” tab
- Step 6 – XAT 2023 registration ID and password will be mailed to candidates registered email ID
What happens after registering for XAT 2023?
Those who successfully register for XAT 2023 will be able to get their admission card when the rectification window closes, which will be available exclusively online. Candidates must use their login credentials, XAT ID and Password, to download the XAT hall ticket.
XAT Exam Centers 2023
The list of XAT exam centers where the test may be taken will be released by XLRI Jamshedpur. Candidates must choose their preferred XAT exam centers when filling out the XAT 2023 application form.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. The date for when XAT 2023 registration starts?
Answer. XAT 2023 registrations will begin in the second week of August 2022.
2. What are the B-schools that accept XAT scores?
Answer. Other than XLRI Jamshedpur, more than 600 B-schools accept the XAT scorecard to be able to admit students into MBA and PGDM programs.
3. What are the essential requirements for XAT eligibility?
Answer. Candidates who have graduated in any discipline to take part in XAT 2023.
4. How do I verify that the XAT app is registered?
Answer. A successful XAT registration is confirmed by the webpage that appears when you click the “Register ” button indicating that an email verification was sent to the candidates with an email address registered. Candidates have to hit the verify email, and they will receive a certificate mailer.
5. I forgot the password for XAT, how do I get it back?
Answer. Visit the official website, select the “Login” tab, and then “Forgot Password”, now follow the steps to change your password.
6. How do I sign up with XAT 2023?
Answer. To fill out this XAT enrollment form applicants are advised to go to the XAT official website and fill out the registration form in order to fill in the basic information as well as a an email ID that is valid.
7. Are XAT stronger than CAT?
Answer. It is true that the XAT and CAT syllabuses are the same, but the primary difference is in the number of subjects and questions, the type of question marking scheme, and the time limit for each section.
8. What are XAT exam costs?
Answer. XAT exam cost-:
- XAT fee for registration – Rs. 1,750/- plus 300 (for those looking to join the XLRI program)
- XAT registration cost (with the late fees)$2,000 and 300 (for those keen on XLRI program)
9. How do I edit a XAT form for 2023 application?
Answer. Candidates have to be patient until the start of the XAT Correction window. Candidates can then edit their XAT application forms by pressing the “Edit” button. After making corrections, applicants will be required to save the changes and take a new print of it.
10. Is a XAT form application available when offline?
Answer. The XAT application form is online only. There is no option of filling out the XAT 2023 registration form offline.
11. What are the colleges that accept XAT scorecards?
Answer. In addition to XLRI, There are more than 160 B-schools that accept the XAT scorecards.
12. Is a XAT application fee reimbursement for applicants in reserved categories?
Answer. The XAT 2023 fee for registration (Rs 1,800$) is the same for all applicants. Candidates are able to pay the fee for registration using a credit or debit card or via net banking.