Table of Contents
On December 13, 2021, the International Management Institute (IIM) Delhi closed applications for admission to its Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources Management (PGDM), and Post Graduate Diploma in Business and Financial Services (PGDM). The shortlisted candidates will be required to attend a personal interview based on their CAT/XAT/GMAT scores. PGDM admission will be granted based on a cumulative score based on the candidates’ performance. CAT 2021 was held on November 28. B-schools that accept CAT scores conduct the CAT as a national level entrance examination. This article provides details and information on IMI Delhi Admission 2022.
IMI Delhi Admission 2022 – Important Dates
|IMI Delhi Admission 2022 Particulars||IMI Delhi Admission 2022 Dates|
|Last date for registration for IMI Delhi||December 13, 2021 (Closed)|
|Merit list for Interview||First week of February 2022|
|Interview (Delhi campus)||Mid February/ Mid March 2022|
|Interview outstation (for Delhi campus)||Third week of February 2022|
|Declaration of final result||First week of April 2022|
|Commencement of programme||Last week of June 2022|
IMI Delhi application form 2022 for the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programmes is only available online. Candidates who wish to apply for admission to the different PGDM programmes must first register on the IMI’s official website, admission.imi.edu. It should be mentioned that candidates must confirm their eligibility conditions before filling out the IMI Delhi application form 2022. The IMI Delhi online application form 2022 for these programmes has varying deadlines. Applicants must complete the online application form and submit it together with the non-refundable IMI Delhi application fee 2022.
IMI Delhi Application Form 2022
The application period for admission to three PGDM programmes has ended. IMI Delhi admission registration form 2022 was due on December 13, 2021. Students can follow the procedures outlined below to complete IMI Delhi admission application form 2022.
- Step 1: Navigate to admission.imi.edu by clicking on the link given.
- Step 2: Fill out the registration form with your personal information (if new user)
- Name of the candidate
- Email address of the candidate
- The candidate’s cellphone phone number
- PAssword of preference
- Choose a state
- Choose a city
- Select the’register’ tab.
- Step 3 – Login information will be generated.
- Step 4: Re-enter the login information.
- Step 5: Complete the application as directed.
- Step 6 – Pay the application fee using any of the methods listed below:
- The credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
Details of IMI Delhi Application fee 2022
|Online||Rs. 2200 + GST @18%|
*Rs 500 extra for every additional programme will be charged
- Applicants must complete the whole IMI Delhi application form 2022 as well as pay the application cost.
- Once paid, the application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Forms that are incomplete will be rejected.
IMI Delhi Selection Criteria 2022
Candidates will be admitted to the PGDM programme based on their Common Admission Test (CAT)/XAT and GMAT scores, prior academic record, and work experiences, according to the entrance requirements of IMI Delhi admission 2022. Candidates should be aware that IIMs have no part in the IMI Delhi admissions procedure 2022.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to the final round of the IMI Delhi admissions procedure 2022. The following criteria will be used to determine which candidates will be shortlisted:
- Performance in the 10th and 12th grades
- Graduation performance
- CAT 2021 score/XAT 2022 score
- Individual Evaluation
- Writing an essay
- In-person interview
- Workplace experience
- Extracurricular activity
IMI Delhi Merit List 2022
The merit list will be available on the official website of the International Management Institute, Delhi, with the names of the applicants displayed in accordance with their exam scores.
The shortlisted candidates will be contacted for authority-led interview sessions. Applicants must be qualified in interview sessions in order to be admitted to their desired management programmes.
IMI Delhi Admission Procedure 2022
- The applicants will be admitted to the International Management Institute, New Delhi, using the straightforward approach outlined below.
- Aspiring and qualified people can apply for their desired programme at IMI, Delhi.
- Applicants will be selected for Group Discussion-Personal Interview-Written Aptitude Test at this institute based on their CAT (Common Admission Test) scores.
- Candidates will be chosen in Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, and Varanasi. Candidates should identify their first and second interview centre options on the application form.
Admission will be granted to candidates based on the composite score obtained after assessing them at various stages of the selection process.
IMI Delhi Admission 2022- Program Fee
IMI Delhi Admission 2022 – Programmes, Application Fees and Programme Fee Structure
|Name of Programme||Application Mode||Application Fee||Course Fee||Number of seats|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)||Online||The application fee for the first programme is Rs. 2200/-; an additional amount of Rs.500/- to be paid the other programmes|
Mode of Payment - Online; through the payment gateway
|Rs.17,68,000/- including Tuition Fee, Reading Material, Library Fee, Student welfare (including Mediclaim), Alumni-Life Membership, and refundable Security Deposit.||360 approximately|
Frequently Asked Question
1. Do I have to fill the separate form for IMI Delhi?
Ans. Candidates applying for admission to IMI Delhi must complete the application form online.
2. What are the other scores accepted by IMI Delhi other than CAT?
Ans. Admission to the PGDM programme at IMI Delhi is based only on CAT or GMAT results.
3. Can I get admission to IMI Delhi 2021 on the basis of CMAT score?
Ans. Admission to IMI Delhi 2022 will be granted based on CAT scores, class 10th and 12th grades, relevant job experience, and a personal interview.
4. Other than the CAT, what other scores are accepted by IMI Delhi?
Ans. Admission to IMI Delhi’s PGDM programme is purely based on CAT or GMAT results.