BBA Colleges in Surat
Surat is establishing itself as an educational hub, with numerous private, government, and convent educational institutions. Surat’s BBA colleges provide high-quality education with great placement rates. The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is one of the most common undergraduate degree programmes for students who want to work in management after graduating from high school. Surat has roughly 16 colleges that offer BBA programmes. There are 14 private BBA colleges in Surat and two are government colleges among them.
BBA Colleges In Surat: Rankings-
Some of the Top Colleges in Surat are:
- Auro University
- Bhagwan Mahavir College of Management (BMCM)
- Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (VNSGU)
- BRCM College of Business Administration
- Bhagwan Mahavir Education Foundation
BBA Colleges with Fee-
Here is the list of some BBA Colleges along with their fee structure-
|College Name||Course Fee (in Rs)|
|AURO University, Surat||8,26,000|
Top BBA College in Surat: Admission Process-
Admissions to the BBA programme in public colleges are made by the AIMA – UGAT, a national-level entrance exam. And, in most cases, admission to private colleges is merit-driven and based on the results of the standard 12th or any equivalent exam.
Surat has a total of 16 BBA colleges, 14 of which are private and two of which are public.
The JHM hotel group founded and promotes Auro University, which is a private university. NAAC and UGC have given their approval. They provide a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate management, law, design, arts, and mass communication courses. Auro University accepts applicants either through a university-level entrance exam or a national-level entrance exam.
- Admission to the BBA programme is done by the AIMA UGAT.
- BBA has a total fee of INR 3,01,000.
- HDFC Bank, Hindustan Unilever Limited, Reliance, DLF, Axis Bank, Anand Rathi Securities, Beacon Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd, Radio Mirchi, Zara, Country Club, Indiabulls Ventures Limited, Landmark Group, SMC Global, Span Diagnostics, and others are among the companies that frequently visit for recruitment.
Bhagwan Mahavir College of Management (BMCM)
Bhagwan Mahavir College of Management is a private institution that offers integrated and postgraduate studies in business management and computer science. It was founded in 1990. Gujarat Technological University has approved the institute.
- The BBA+MBA programme at BMCM is a 5-year integrated programme.
- Admissions are merit-based, meaning they are based on conventional 12th grade results.
- The combined BBA + MBA programme costs Rs. 62,000 per year.
- To prepare students for placements, the college offers frequent training, seminars, workshops, and other career-related events.
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (VNSGU)
The NAAC has given VNSGU a grade of A. Around 34 government, 60 Grant-in-Aid institutions, 285 self-financed colleges, and 100 postgraduate teaching centres are linked with this university. They provide undergraduate, graduate, diploma, and certificate programmes in science, arts, engineering, management, and commerce. Every year, they accept roughly 3000 students.
- In 2019, Uni Rank ranked VNSGU as the 7th best university in the country.
- Admission to the BBA programme is based on merit and is determined by the results of the standard 12th or any other equivalent exam.
- Seats are reserved for particular categories, such as 7 percent for SC, 15 percent for ST, 27 percent for SEBC, 10% for EWS, and 3% for physically challenged.
- The costs for BBA are INR 26,860 per year.
Top BBA Colleges in Surat: ROI (Return on Investment)-
The return on investment is determined using the institute’s average annual fees and the average wage package offered in on-campus employment. The return on investment (ROI) is frequently used to determine whether the money spent on the study was worthwhile. It aids students in selecting a more suitable institution.
|S.No.||Name of the Institute||Average Annual Fees||Average Salary Package||ROI Rank|
|1||BRCM College of Business Administration||INR 25,470||INR 125,000||1|
|2||Auro University||INR 1,66,000||INR 3,20,000||2|
|3||Bhagwan Mahavir College of Management (BMCM)||INR 62,000||INR 150,000||3|
|4||Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (VNSGU)||INR 26,860||INR 140,000||4|
- The best college for BBA in Surat, according to ROI, is BRCM College of Business.
- Auro University comes in second in the ROI Rank. However, Auro University has the highest fees of all the colleges.
Top BBA Colleges in Surat: Entrance Exam wise-
The majority of BBA colleges accept exams based on merit; however, certain colleges allow admissions based on entrance exams such as AIMA-UGAT, etc. Below is a thorough description of the AIMA-UGAT.
Top BBA Colleges in Surat: Through AIMA – UGAT
The All India Management Association – Undergraduate Aptitude Test (AIMA – UGAT) is a national-level entrance test for screening students for admission to various undergraduate courses such as BBA, BCA, BHM, BCOM, and Integrated MBA. The All India Management Association administers the exam (AIMA). Candidates can apply to any five of the participating institutes, and their scores will be transmitted to these institutes, which will determine their admittance.
- It is a yearly paper-based test held in the month of May. In February, the applications will be available.
- The AIMA-UGAT is held in 22 locations across India.
- The question paper consists of 130 multiple-choice questions that must be answered in two hours.
- Auro University is one of the top BBA colleges in Surat that accepts AIMA – UGAT scores.
BBA Mode of Study-
A BBA degree can be obtained from a variety of universities in a variety of formats, including full-time, distance learning, and online. Around 17 BBA universities offer full-time programmes, while the remaining colleges offer distance learning and online options for BBA students. The following are a few of these colleges:
Full-time Mode of Study:
|5||D. R. Patel and R. B. Patel Commerce College and Bhaniben Chhimkabhai Patel BBA College||Surat|
Online – Classroom Mode of Study:
Distance/ Correspondence Mode of Study:
|1||Indian School of Business Management and Administration||Surat|
|3||Suresh Gyan Vihar University - Distance Education (SGVUDE)||Surat|
Top Recruiters for BBA Students-
A large number of BBA colleges in Surat offer students placement prospects. Colleges give students with opportunity to expand their knowledge and obtain practical experience. The following is a list of some of the top companies that hire BBA students, along with their placement ratings:
|PPSU, Surat||Cipla, Glenmark, Biocon, Vodafone, Apollo Tyres, Indian Oil, JK Tyres, Just Dial, HPCL, Voltas, Google, Amway, Samsung, Nestle India, HCL Technologies, Coco-Cola India, Bajaj Allianz, Maruti Suzuki, Lava Mobiles, Yatra Online, Berger, Nokia, Sony, etc.|
|AURO University, Surat||Accrete, Infotech, Marriott Group, Taj Group, Tata, Birla, Reliance, L&T, etc.|
|PVBSIM, Surat||ICICI, Kotak, SBI, TCS, etc.|
|UTU, Surat||Allahabad Bank, Angel Broking, Bank of Baroda, HDFC Bank, IFFCO Tokyo, Kotak Bank, Nirmal Bang, TCS, etc.|
|AUO, Surat||Adobe, American Express, Apollo Hospitals, Cognizant, Google, HDFC Bank, IBM, Just Dial, KPMG, Microsoft, Nokia, PayTM, Samsung, SBI Life, Spicejet, The Times of India, Wipro, etc.|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How are admissions for the BBA course in Surat conducted?
Ans. Admission to the BBA programme is accomplished by the AIMA-UGAT national exam, university-level exams, or directly through the results of Standard 12th.
2. In Surat, how many BBA colleges recognise AIMA-UGAT scores?
Ans. AIMA-UGAT scores are accepted by only one college in Surat, Auro University. The admissions processes at the other colleges are largely merit-based.
3. How much can a student anticipate from these top BBA colleges in Surat in terms of compensation packages?
Ans. The estimated annual compensation is between 1.5 and 2 lakhs.
4. In Surat, how many public and private colleges offer a BBA programme?
Ans. Surat has two state colleges and fourteen private colleges that offer BBA programmes.
5. Where can I find a list of public universities in Surat that offer a BBA programme?
Ans. The two public colleges in Surat that offer BBA programmes are Auro University and Veer Narmad South Gujarat University.