UP NMMS Scholarship 2023: Registration Deadline Extended to September 28; Check Details Here
The deadline for registering for the Uttar Pradesh National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship 2023 (UP NMMS) programme has been extended by ten days. The UP NMMS scholarship application period, which was supposed to finish today, has now been extended till September 28. Students who qualify may apply via the official website, entdata.co.in.
The NMMS scholarship examination will be given on November 5 in accordance with the timetable. Students who passed the Class 7 exam in the school year 2022–2023 with at least a 55% overall score are eligible. Students who are SC or ST will have the minimum passing grade requirements relaxed by 5%.
Candidates who are chosen will receive an annual scholarship of Rs. 12,000 from classes 9 through 12. However, only eighth-graders enrolled in government, government-aided, or local body council schools will be qualified. The family income of students should not be higher than Rs. 350,000.
How to Apply for the 2023 UP NMMS Scholarship
Students can fill out the Uttar Pradesh application form 2023 by following the steps listed below.
- Visit entdata.co.in to access the UP NMMS’s official webpage.
- On the homepage, click the NMMS application link.
- Select the “Register” link, then click “Proceed” to complete the application.
- Upload your signature, photo, caste certificate, and income now.
- Take a copy of the final printout for your records.
The exam is not open to pupils enrolled in the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV), Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV), Sainik School, government residential schools, or private schools.
The government-issued income certificate, the Class 7 transcript, and the caste certificate for Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) pupils must all be uploaded by the students. The UP NMMS scholarship test does not charge an application fee.
UP NMMS 2023: Documentation Required
- two photos the size of a passport.
- Caste certificate photocopy.
- a certification of income from the appropriate authority.
- a certificate of disability from the appropriate authority.
- Class 7 report card photocopy.
UP NMMS Scholarship Exam Pattern
Students must show up for two papers, according to the UP NMMS Scholarship test format. The Mental Ability Test (MAT) is the first paper, and the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) is the second. Students will have one and a half hours to finish each test paper, which has 90 questions.
General Eligibility for Scholarships 2023
The following list of criteria outlines general eligibility for the Uttar Pradesh NMMS Scholarship 2023:
- To be eligible to apply, students must have earned at least a 55% on their class 7 final exam.
- Residents in the reserved category will receive a 5% grade reduction.
- Less than 3.5 lakh Rupees should be earned annually.
- The pupils should be enrolled in government, government-added, or neighbourhood schools as ordinary students.
- The candidates will attend class in eighth grade.
- Any student enrolled in the NVS, Sainik School, KVS, or a private institution is ineligible to take the exam.
For the most recent information about colleges and universities, entrance, programs, tests, schools, research, NEP, and other educational policies, follow us. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to get in touch.Edit