NBU PG Admission 2023: Application Process underway at nbu.ac.in; Round 1 schedule, Documents Required
For admission to postgraduate programmes for the academic year 2023–2024, the University of North Bengal is accepting registrations. On the official website, nbu.ac.in, qualified applicants may submit applications for NBU PG admission 2023. The final day to register is September 6 at 6 o’clock, according to the draught schedule. MA, MSc, MCom, MLibIsc, LLM, and BLibISc studies are all available for admission at NBU.
On September 7 between 11 am and 6 pm, applicants may update their application. On September 12, a combined merit list of all qualified candidates will be posted online. On September 13, the initial merit list for admission will be made public.
How to Apply For Admission To North Bengal University?
The following information can be used to learn about and follow the North Bengal University’s online admissions procedure.
- Please go to www.nbu.ac.in to access the North Bengal University website.
- then visit the NBU’s Online Form area.
- Complete the registration form, then send it in.
- Use the Candidates Login area to sign up.
- Please enter the registration number and validation code to sign in.
- Fill out every required field on the application.
- choose a course.
- Continue by adding scanned files to the NBU online site.
- After sending the NBU application form, pay the cost and print the receipt.
|Last date of submission of online application||September 6, 2023 ( 6 pm)|
|Correction of wrong entries by the applicants, if any||September 7, 2023 ( 11 am to 6 pm)|
|Publication of combined merit list of all eligible applicants||September 12, 2023|
|Online publication of 1st merit list for provisional admission||September 13, 2023 ( 11 am)|
|Online submission of admission fees against 1st merit list||September 13, 2023 ( 11 am ) to September 14, 2023 ( 8 pm )|
- Age certification (admissions card for a secondary/madhyamik exam or a comparable exam)
- blood type
- Where necessary, certificates of caste and domicile
- EWS certification, if necessary
- ID Card, Aadhaar
- Marksheet from a secondary, middle school, or similar exam
- results of the Class 12 or a comparable exam
- Exam results for the BA, BSc, BCom, BBA, and BCA with honours or major under the 10+2+3 study format, or an equivalent
- graduate or immigration certificate registration.
- a colour snapshot printed on a passport
- Ration card in own name only for West Bengal for AAY candidates from competent authorities
- endorsement of the candidate
- genuine NSS/NCC – “C” certificate and sports certificate, if necessary
- a proof of family income from the relevant authority
|University Name||North Bengal University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, B.Sc, B.Com B.Ed, BBA, BCA, LLB|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, M.Sc, M.Com M.Ed, MBA, MCA, LLM|
|Diploma Courses||P.G. Diploma in Disaster Management, Diploma in the French Language|
|Address||Raja Rammohunpur, Darjeeling, West Bengal 734014|
North Bengal University Placement Record
■ Tata Consultancy Services.
■ Coal India.
■ Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited.
■ Sun Pharma.
■ Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.
■ Reliance Industries Limited.
■ Oil and Natural Gas Corporation.
■ HDFC Bank.
NBU Contact Details:
■ Address: Raja Rammohunpur, West Bengal 734014
■ Phone: 0353 277 6313
■ NBU Official Website: www.nbu.ac.in.