Maharashtra NEET UG Counselling 2023: Round 3 Merit List Declared; Choice Filling Start
The CET Cell Maharashtra announced the Maharashtra NEET UG counselling 2023 Round 3 combined merit list on September 12. The MBBS and BDS course admission process for the third phase of Maharashtra NEET UG counselling 2023 has also begun today. The tentative merit list for Maharashtra NEET UG counselling 2023 contains 48,342 candidates.
How to Look at the Maharashtra NEET UG Counselling 2023 Round 3 Merit List
To obtain the Maharashtra NEET UG counselling 2023 Round 3 merit list, candidates must follow the methods outlined below:
- Visit the Maharashtra NEET UG counselling website at https://cetcell.net.in/NEET-UG-2023/login.
- Select the ‘Combined Common Provisional Merit List of Registered Candidates for MBBS/BDS Courses (Group A) of NEET-UG-2023’ link.
- Download the PDF file
- To check your merit status, look for your name or NEET Roll Number.
The deadline for filling out and submitting options is September 14 at 11:59 p.m. On September 15, the Maharashtra NEET UG counselling 2023 Round 3 result or selection list will be announced. The institute reporting period will run from September 16 to September 20, at 5.30 p.m.
How to Fill Out Maharashtra NEET UG Counselling Choices 2023
To fill choices for Round 3 of Maharashtra NEET UG counselling 2023, candidates must follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the Maharashtra NEET UG Counselling 2023 official website.
- Enter your registration information and select the Login tab.
- Select the Preference Filling or Choice Filling tab.
- Enter your preferred colleges and courses.
- Fix the options or preferences
- Submit your options.
Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2023: Important Dates to CAP for Round 3
The dates for the Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2023 rounds are listed in the table below.
|Maharashtra medical counselling registration||July 23 to 31, 11:59 PM|
|Payment of Maharashtra NEET UG 2023 counselling registration fees||July 23 to 31, up to 5:00 PM|
|Uploading of documents||July 23 to 31, up to 11:59 PM|
|Release of state merit list for Maharashtra MBBS/BDS counselling||August 1, 2023|
|Seat matrix||July 31, 2023|
|Online choice filling for Maharashtra NEET 2023 counselling||August 1 to 3, 2023, upto 5:30 PM|
|Declaration of CAP Round – 1 Selection List||August 4, 2023|
|Physical joining||August 5 to 9, upto 5:30 PM|
|Maharashtra 2nd round counselling date|
|Last date to resign Round 1 joined seat without forfeiture of fees||August 22, 2023|
|Seat matrix||August 23|
|Choice filling and locking||August 24 to 26 up to 11.59 PM|
|Round 2 result||August 29, 2023|
|Physical Joining||August 30 to September 3, 2023|
|Online registration||September 9 to 10, 2023|
|Payment of registration fee||September 9 to 11, 2023|
|Publication of a general list of registered candidates||September 12, 2023|
|Combine merit list||September 12, 2023|
|Seat matrix||September 12, 2023|
|Choice filling||September 13 to 14, 2023|
|Round 3 result||September 15, 2023|
|Physical Joining||September 16 to 20, 2023|
Maharashtra NEET UG Counselling 2023 Merit List
- NEET All India Rank
- NEET Roll Number
- CET Cell Online Form Number
- Candidate Name
- NRI Status
- Specified Reservation
Programs Offered under MH NEET Counselling
- B.Sc (Nursing)
Eligibility Criteria: Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2023
Before beginning the registration procedure, candidates should determine whether they meet the eligibility conditions listed below.
- Candidates must have passed NEET 2023.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- A valid domicile certificate proving that the candidate is from the state of Maharashtra is required.
- Candidates who have completed Class 10 or equivalent from a Maharashtra-based institute are eligible for counselling.
- Candidates who qualified for the 10th class outside of Maharashtra but passed the 12th class in Maharashtra must provide a domicile certificate.
- Candidates must have completed the 10+2 level.
For the most recent information about colleges and universities, entrance, programs, tests, schools, research, NEP, and other educational policies, follow us. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to get in touch.