CEE Kerala 3 year LLB counselling 2023 Starts Today; Documents Required
The 3-year law programme counselling for the Kerala Law Entrance Exam (KLEE 2023) has begun, according to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala. Candidates who passed the KLEE 2023 exam with a passing grade are qualified to register and take part in the counselling procedure.
By enrolling on the official website, cee.kerala.gov.in, candidates can take part in the Kerala 3-year LLB counselling 2023 first phase of allotment. As stated in the most recent announcement, candidates may register up to September 22 at 11 a.m. In the Kerala 3-year LLB counselling for 2023, the authorities has included the Bharata Mata School of Legal Studies.
The private self-financing law college has a total of 60 seats available. On Sunday, August 13, a two-hour long three-year LLB test was held by KLEE.
How to Apply for Kerala’s 3 Year LLB Counselling 2023
By following the instructions below, candidates can register for the KLEE 2023 counselling.
Visit cee.kerala.gov.in, the KLEE’s official website.
- A 3-year LLB programme should be chosen.
- Use the registration ID and password to log in.
- Select “Option Registration” from the tabs.
- Choose your preferred colleges in that order.
- Candidates must register if they want to take part in seat distribution.
- Review the preferences before submitting.
KLEE 2023 Exam- Highlights
|Name of the examination||Kerala Law Entrance Exam (KLEE)|
|Examination conducting body||Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala|
|Exam duration||2 hours|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Course offered||BA LLB, LLB and LLM|
|Total seat intake||3-year LLB – 826 seats|
|5-year LLB – 2,472 seats|
|LLM – 115 seats|
Post KLEE 2023 Allotment
Candidates must report to the designated college on time when seats are assigned. The following are the post-allotment activities:
- reporting with their parents or guardians at the designated college.
- checking the documents for accuracy.
- the payment of the entrance charge.
Documents to be produced: KLEE 2023 Counselling
- Data Sheet for the Candidate.
- The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations issued an allocation memo.
- Any pertinent school records, birth certificates, passports, or other legal documents must be presented in original form, including the SSLC.
- Original mark sheet and qualifying exam pass certificate.
- From the institution where the candidate most recently attended school, a Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate.
- Four current passport-size photos in duplicate.
- The candidate must present a 22 relieving order and a certificate of good conduct from the Head of the Institution where they were employed if they are employed or a trainee in government, quasi-government, banks, etc.
- Candidates who passed their qualifying examinations at universities or boards outside of the state must present a “Eligibility Certificate” from the institution in Kerala attesting to the qualification examination’s recognition by the institution. Before submitting their online requests for allotment through the Centralised Allotment Process (CAP), students who choose to attend law schools affiliated with different universities in Kerala need have secured a “Eligibility Certificate” from the institution in question.
- When applying for admission or before the course’s first semester exams, the student who qualifies from another university must present a migration certificate.
- Original copies of every document or certificate uploaded (to demonstrate nativity, reservation, or fee reduction).
- Any further certificates or documents must be provided in accordance with the prospectus, notifications, and allotment note.
Counselling for KLEE 2023: Seats Available
The counselling process for KLEE 2023 offers the following amount of seats.
In the three-year LLB programme KLEE 2023:
|Name of the college||Number of seats|
|Government Law College, Thiruvananthapuram||60|
|Government Law College, Ernakulam||120|
|Government Law College, Thrissur||120|
|Government Law College, Kozhikode||120|
|Private Self financing Law Colleges|
|Al-Ameen Law College, Kulappully, Shornur, Palakkad||60|
|Al Azhar Law college, Perumpillichira P O, Thodupuzha, Idukki||66|
|CSI Institute of Legal Studies, Cheruvarakonam, Parassala P O,Thiruvananthapuram||60|
|KMCT Law College, Malappuram||50|
|MCT College of Legal Studies, Melmuri, Malappuram||50|
|Sree Narayana Law College, Poothotta, Ernakulam||60|
|Nehru Academy of Law, Lakkidi, Palakkad||60|
For the most recent information about colleges and universities, entrance, programs, tests, schools, research, NEP, and other educational policies, follow us. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to get in touch.Edit