AP OAMDC 2023: Web Option Phase 2 Begins Today at oamdc-apsche.aptonline.in; Important Dates Here
Today, September 9, the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) launched the Andhra Pradesh, Online Admissions Module for Degree College (AP OAMDC) 2023 phase 2 web alternatives.
Candidates who have registered for the AP OAMDC phase 2 admission can exercise their web options on the official website, oamdc-apsche.aptonline.in, until September 12.
On September 16, the council will publish the seat allotment list for AP OAMDC phase 2. To secure their admission, candidates must report to their assigned colleges and have their documents validated by the deadline.
AP OAMDC 2023; Phase 2 Dates
|Exercise of web options||September 9 to September 12|
|Seat allotment result||September 16|
|Upload of admitted candidate list in the portal||September 21 to September 25|
|Upload of admitted candidate list in the portal with late fee||September 26 to September 30|
|Admission of candidates into management quota||till September 20|
By signing in with their application number and password, candidates can view the OAMDC 2023 seat allotment results. Furthermore, they must lock their given seat by paying the cost and freezing it within the time frame specified by the OAMDC seat allotment outcome. Candidates may also revoke their admission to the allotted seat within the time and date specified by the council.
How To Apply: The AP OAMDC Web Options 2023
- Go to OAMDC’s official webpage.
- Navigate to the home page and click the Registration button.
- Candidates must now fill out all of the information requested.
- Submit the information now.
- The payment window will now open.
- Pay the applicable fee.
- After paying the cost, the candidate will receive an SMS with a password and application number.
- Return to the home page and select the application registration option.
- Fill out all of the details, including the documents, photograph, and signature.
- When you submit them, the process is complete.
AP Degree OAMDC: Fee for Web Options 2023
Students who wish to apply for the AP Degree OAMDC Web Options must first obtain an application form, complete it, and submit it. The processing fee is charged by the department at the time of filling out the application form. So bear in mind that you should only fill out the form from the official website.
To return to the point, the processing charge varies by type. Candidates from the general category must pay Rs 400, candidates from the BC category must pay Rs 300, and candidates from the SC/ ST category must pay Rs 200. Payment options include UPI, debit or credit card, and bank transfer.
AP OAMDC: Web Option Selection 2023
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education APSCHE|
|Name of the Admission Module||Online Admission Module for Degree Colleges OAMDC|
|Courses Provided for||Undergraduate Programme|
|Types of Colleges||Private and Government|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|1st Date of Phase 1||20th July 2023|
|Courses Name||BA, BCom, BCA, BBA, BSc, BVoc and 5-year integrated PG course|
Important Information about AP OAMDC Registration
- Candidates must complete the AP Degree Admissions 2024 application form on the OAMDC’s official website.
- The registration process consists of several steps, including registration, payment, filling out the application form, uploading certificates, validating and submitting the application.
- Following successful certificate verification, candidates can test their web options.
- The application price varies by candidate type and can be paid online via several payment methods.
- Before submitting the application, candidates should confirm that all of the provided information and attached documents are correct and full.
- When filling out the application form and uploading certificates, it is critical to follow the directions and guidelines offered.
For the most recent information about colleges and universities, entrance, programs, tests, schools, research, NEP, and other educational policies, follow us. Write to us at email@example.com if you want to get in touch.