AIBE 18 2023: Registration to Close Soon; Apply at llindiabarexamination.com. Steps to Apply, Eligibility Criteria
The AIBE XVIII (18) 2023 application process will shortly come to a close, according to the Bar Council of India (BCI). The deadline to submit the AIBE 2023 Application Form is on or before September 30, 2023, for candidates planning to sit for the AIBE XVIII 2024 Exam.
Visit the official AIBE 18 Exam website, allindiabarexamination.com, to fill out the AIBE 2023 Application for all interested candidates.
AIBE XVIII (18) application form 2023-24 – Important dates
|Release of AIBE registration||August 16, 2023|
|Payments through online mode for AIBE – XVIII start from||August 16, 2023 (Released)|
|AIBE 18 registration last date||September 30, 2023|
|Last date of payments through online mode for AIBE XVIII||September 30, 2023|
|Last date for application correction||October 2023|
|Period of online release of admit card for candidates||October 2023|
|AIBE XVIII (18) 2024 exam date||October 29, 0202|
Candidates should be aware that AIBE 18 Registration for 2023–2024 will only accept online applications; no offline submissions will be accepted. It will be October 29, 2023, for the AIBE Exam.
AIBE XVIII (18): Eligibility Requirements 2023
Candidates must meet the requirements listed below in order to be eligible for AIBE XVIII (18) registration for the academic year 2023–2024:
- Education: A three- or five-year LLB degree from an accredited institution or university is required for candidates.
- Enrollment with State Bar Council: In accordance with Section 24 (1) (f) of the Advocates Act of 1961, candidates must enrol with their respective State Bar Councils as advocates.
- No upper or lower age restriction applies to applicants for the exam.
How to complete out the AIBE 18 (XVIII) Application Form for 2023–2024?
Candidates can fill out the AIBE 18 (XVIII) Application Form 2023–24 by following the easy instructions below:
- Visit the AIBE (18) 2023–24 website at allindiabarexamination.com.
- Select the link to register that is visible on the screen.
- Enter all necessary information, including the state of enrollment, the enrollment number, your name, your cell number, etc.
- Enter your personal information, such as your name, gender, and father’s name.
- Decide which language you want to take the AIBE 18 Exam in.
- Send in the application
- Your email address and phone number will be used to contact you with the registration ID and password.
- To submit the AIBE XVIII (18) application fee, relog in. 2023-24
Candidates should be aware that the AIBE XVIII (18) 2023–2024 application form is only open to individuals who are registered with one of the state bar councils. students in the general/unreserved category must pay INR 3,250 for the AIBE exam registration fee for AIBE 18 2024, while SC and ST students must pay INR 2,500.
Documents Required: AIBE 18 Application Form 2023-24
|Photograph (passport size)||10 – 50 kb||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||10 – 50 kb|
|Copy of enrollment certificate||50 – 500kb|
|Self-attested copy of photo id proof||50 – 500 kb|
Candidates should also have the following documents on hand while filling out the registration form in addition to the aforementioned ones.
- LLB diploma or degree
- LLB grade reports
- Certificate and grade report for LLM (if additional qualification required)
(If issued by the state bar council) Advocate ID card
Details to Enter: AIBE Application Form 2023-24
|Candidate’s name||As per enrollment number|
|Father/husband’s name||As per enrollment number|
|Date of birth||DD/MM/YY|
|Contact details||Mobile number, email ID|
|Permanent address||House number, street, landmark, city, state, PIN code|
|Educational details||Name of college, course duration, year of admission, year of passing master’s degree or any other degree (in case of multiple qualification)|
|Enrollment number||As it appears in the enrollment certificate – Enrollment number and year of enrollment|
|Candidate type and category||Fresh or repeat|
|Category||Category status – General/SC/ST/OBC Sub category – PwD (if applicable)|
|Exam centres||Candidates can select upto three exam centres according tot heir preference|
|Question paper language||Select any one language from available 11 languages (List of languages are given below)|
|Upload documents||Photograph (10 -15 Kb) Signature (10 -15 Kb) Self attested copy of enrollment certificate (50 – 500 Kb) A scanned copy of Photo ID (50 – 500 Kb)|
For the most recent information about colleges and universities, entrance, programs, tests, schools, research, NEP, and other educational policies, follow us. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to get in touch.Edit