AEEE 2024: Tentative Exam Dates Out at amrita.edu; See Steps to Apply
The Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam (AEEE 2024) has tentative dates, according to Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeethma. Soon, the application’s closing date will be made public online. The test will be administered twice in 2024; the dates are tentative.
The first phase will occur in January, while the second one will be in May of 2024. Visit the official website at amrita.edu to submit an application for AEEE 2024. A cost of INR 1,200 must be paid by the applicant in order to submit the application form.
How to apply for AEEE?
- To complete the application and pay the cost, candidates must go to Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeethma’s official website. One week before to the start of the exam, the admit card will be accessible on the official website. There will likely be two phases of Amrita School of Engineering (AEEE).
- The first phase will take place in January 2024, and the second in May 2024. For the most recent information on dates, students should frequently visit the official website. There will be 100 MCQs on the test. Each student will receive a mark for each right response.
Candidates for the BTech programme must have earned at least a 55% overall grade point average in their Class 12 test from an accredited board. Before the deadline for CSAP 2024 registration, candidates must enter their grades and upload their Class 12 transcripts and JEE Main scorecards to the portal.
Highlights: AEEE 2024 Exam
Below are some significant AEEE exam highlights:
|Exam Mode||Computer-based test|
|Number of Papers||1|
|Question Paper type||MCQs|
|Total no. of questions||100|
|Marks awarded for correct answer||3|
|Marks deducted for wrong answer||1|
|Total marks per paper||300|
|Exam duration for each paper||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Medium of language||English only|
|Subjects asked||Maths Chemistry Physics English|
AEEE Exam pattern 2024
The AEEE test pattern must be known when candidates have a firm grasp of the subject in order to properly comprehend the entire question paper. The candidates must become familiar with the AEEE exam format, including the section-by-section distribution of marks, the types and numbers of questions, and the time allotted for the exam. Candidates may review the AEEE exam format below:
- The questions are based on the Class 11 and Class 12 curricula.
- Each question has four alternative responses and is of the multiple-choice variety.
- For each question in the Computer Based Test (CBT) modality, candidates can select the best response.
- Before the complete set of answers is submitted, marked responses may be modified.
- Each accurate response receives 3 (Three) marks, while each incorrect response receives -1 (negative One) marks.
AEEE 2024: number of questions and distribution of marks:
|Subject||No. of questions||Marks|
Books to Read For AEEE
In order to prepare for the AEEE, it’s crucial to read the right books. The Class XI and XII books should be thoroughly read as a place to start. Candidates might browse the websites that offer books to find crucial literature.
Reference materials are available to students, but they must follow the curriculum. Candidates must seek out objective-type questions, practise frequently, and maintain track of key themes by taking notes. Make a set of formulas, and use them frequently to answer your inquiries.
|Objective Physics||Arihant Publications|
|Concept of Physics Volume 1 & 2||HC Verma|
|Fundamentals of Physics||Halliday, Resnick and Walker|
|Problems in Physics||A.A Pinsky|
|Organic Chemistry||O.P Tandon|
|Inorganic Chemistry||O.P Tandon|
|NCERT Chemistry||Class 11 & 12|
|Organic Chemistry||Arihant Prakashan|
|Numerical Chemistry||P. Bahadur|
|Mathematics for class 11 and 12||R.D Sharma|
|problems in Calculus in one variable|
|Higher Algebra||Hall Knight|
|Complete Mathematics||MC Graw Hills|
For the most recent information about colleges and universities, entrance, programs, tests, schools, research, NEP, and other educational policies, follow us. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to get in touch.