2022 CBSE CTET Registration Begins
2022 CBSE CTET Registration Begins :
October 31, CBSE will made the CTET 2022 application form available online. On ctet.nic.in, a registration link for CTET 2022 will go live; scroll down for additional information.
October 31, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) opened registration for the CTET 2022. Candidates must submit their application fee before November 25 at 3:30 p.m. in order to be considered for the CTET 2022. The application deadline is November 24. Candidates should examine the eligibility requirements before completing the CTET application form 2022. Candidates who successfully submit their CTET 2022 application form will have access to their CTET admission card for download. The CTET test is anticipated to be administered by CBSE in 2022 between December 2022 and January 2023.
2022 CTET: How to Fill the Form?
- Go to ctet.nic.in to access the CTET website.
- Search the homepage for the CTET registration link.
- Register by providing the required information.
- Complete the thorough CTET 2022 application.
- The scanned papers are should be uploaded.
- Click the submit button after paying the application cost.
2022 CTET Application Form: Documents Needed
- Valid mobile number and email address
- Passport, Aadhaar, voter ID, ration card, and other information regarding identity proof.
- Recent scanned images of the candidates’ signatures in the required format.
- Information on education for classes 10 and 12.
- Details for your debit or credit card or online banking.
2022 CTET Application Fee
|CATERGORY||ONLY PAPER I OR II||BOTH PAPER I AND II|
|ST/SC/DIFF. ABLED PERSON||500/-||600/-|
The CTET 2022 exam is given by the CBSE in order to appoint teachers for classes I through VIII in both public and private schools. There are two papers in the CTET exam. Finding instructors for classes 1 through 5 is done using Paper 1, and for grades 6 through 8 using Paper 2.