NEET 2022 ( APPLICATION DOCUMENT DETAILS & MORE )
NEET ( National-Eligibility-cum-Entrance-Test ) 2022 examination is to be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for the admission of eligible candidates to the undergraduate medical courses in medical colleges. The test for National-Eligibility-cum-Entrance-Test [NEET(UG) 2022 is to be conducted in on-line mode. NEET 2022 is going to be conducted in thirteen different languages, for the admission of eligible students into MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS and different undergraduates (UG) medical courses in approved/recognized Medical/Dental/AYUSH and different educational institutes/ Deemed Universities /Institutes across India. The languages within which the NEET (UG) 2022 has been conducted are English, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu. NEET-UG is a single entrance test for admissions to more than 66,000 MBBS and BDS seats across India.NEET is the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test conducted in offline mode to apply for admission in MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, Nursing and other courses. All the government and private medical colleges are going to offer admission under 15% AIQ ( All India Quota ) and 85% State Level Quota Seats. Also, NEET is that the sole valid examination for admission to institutes like JIPMER, AIIMS, PGIMER, etc.
NEET application form 2022 will be shared in this article as well, in addition to its official website for application form for the NEET 2022. To improve their chances of qualifying for the NTA NEET 2022 exam, candidates must understand the NEET 2022 exam pattern. The NTA NEET Admit Card 2022 will be available on the official website for registered candidates. Students should check the NTA’s eligibility criteria before filling out the application form for NEET 2022.
NEET 2022 HIGHLIGHTS
|Examination Name||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ( NEET)|
Number Of Seats Offered
|National Testing Agency (NTA)
Admission of around 1.3 lakh MBBS and BDS seats under 15% All India Quota and 85% State quota
|Purpose of Examination||Qualifying test for MBBS and BDS programmes in Indian medical and dental colleges.|
|Category||Undergraduate (UG) Exam|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Offered||Once a year|
|Mode of Examination|
No. of examination hour
2 pm to 5 pm
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Web Portal||www.ntaneet.nic.in|
DOCUMENTS AND DETAILS REQUIRED TO FILL-OUT NEET 2022 FORM
- Candidate’s passport size photograph with white background ( max size: 10 kb to 200 kb)
- Post Card size photograph with white background (4” x 6”) ( max size: 50 kb – 300 kb)
3.Digital Signature (size: 4 kb to 30 kb)
- Left-hand thumb impression (In case of any eventuality of left-hand thumb being unavailable, right-hand thumb impression may be used.) – file size: 10 kb to 50 kb)
- Class X Passing Certificate (file size: 100 kb to 400 kb)
- Identity cards such as Aadhaar card, ration card, bank account passbook, passport, or any other government identity proof.
- Personal details such as candidate’s and parents name, date of birth, permanent and corresponding address.
- Contact details such as active email ID, and mobile number.
NOTE: The details provided should be genuine and correct. In case the candidate makes an error, the correction window will be opened for making changes in Particulars of Application Form on the official website only and for a limited period of time.
No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained by NTA under any circumstances.
The entire application process of NEET (UG)-2022 is online, including uploading of scanned images, Payment of Fees, and Printing of Confirmation Page. Therefore, candidates are not required to send/submit any document(s) including Confirmation Page to NTA through Post/ Fax/ by Hand/E-mail.
NEET Application Form 2022 Correction Details
For availing the correction feature, aspirants have to visit the website during the timetable fixed for the correction feature. Correction in any other data will be not allowed as this will not affect the contention and the merit. Further, aspirants must be very careful while making corrections as no second opportunity will be made available for corrections. After correction, aspirants will be able to print correction slip and keep the same for their reference and record. No correspondence thereafter will be entertained by the Board in this regard. Due to correction in Category, if the additional fee will be payable, the same will be remitted through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking during the given period only. Parents are expected to read & understand the above information and help their ward in doing the needful correctly.
The NEET Application Form 2022 Correction facility will be available only after a few days of completion of the registration process. Candidates will be able to correct their NEET Application Form 2022 form from the 2nd week of February 2022 through online mode only.
The correction facility will allow the candidates to rectify their details in application form though facility will be applicable on selected details only. Candidates will be able to rectify their mistakes in application form only once. The changes can not be made more than once as per the rules and regulations of NEET committee.
List of details that falls under the correction facility are as follows.
- Personal details
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Academic details
- Medium of question paper
- Residential Address
- Choice of exam centre, etc.
List of details that remains unchangeable in Correction facility:
- Contact Number
- Registered Email ID
The application correction window for the National Eligibility Entrance Test- (NEET) 2022 will open on, March 29 2022. Medical aspirants who have already submitted their NEET application 2022 and now want to make some changes, or corrections, in the application form will be able to do so till April 7. Aspirants will have to login at the official website — nbe.edu.in, with their qualifications and make the required changes.
How to Make Correction in NEET 2022 Application Form
Corrections in the filled-in application form of NEET 2022 can be done by following these steps:
- Visit the Official Site of NEET.
- Visit “Aspirants Login” link.
- Enter your registration number and password.
- Click on the link for correction.
- Then, correct your filled details in the application form.
- Aspirants are advised to correct the mistakes carefully as no second-time correction opportunity will be provided.
WHO ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPEAR FOR THE NEET EXAMS 2022?
- Candidates who successfully register themselves within the due registration dates are eligible for NEET 2022.
- Indian Citizens, Non-residential Indians (NRIs),Person of Indian Origin (PIOs), and foreign nationals can appear for the NEET 2022 Examinations.
- For aspirants who wants to take admission and study medical courses, Qualifying the NEET 2022 is mandatory.
What are the Eligibility Requirements to appear for the NEET 2022?
Must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as core subjects from a recognized board. Also, Class 12 or equivalent appearing aspirants are also eligible to apply for NEET.
- Candidates must have attained the age of 17+ by the end of December 2022.
- There is no upper-age limit for appearing in NEET 2022 for now.
- The class 12 percentage required for NEET 2022 exam is separate for each category and can be listed as under. NEET eligibility marks in class 12 to be considered are aggregate marks only for PCB subjects
- UR – 50%,
- PWD – 45%
- OBC/SC/ST – 40%
HOW TO APPLY FOR NEET 2022
Step 1 – To register yourself for NEET 2022, Visit the official website – ntaneet.nic.in
Step 2: To apply, click on the login bar and enter the required information and credentials.
Step 3: The application form with 12 sections will appear.
Step 4: Enter all the asked information properly & re-check.
Step 5: Upload the scanned images.
Step 6: Complete the payment procedure.
Step 7: Download the confirmation page and take a print out of the page.
Regardless to this, to ensure a successful registration, the candidate need to enter the details carefully and as asked, pay the application fee’s and upload the required documents. The uploading of the document should be done in the prescribed format as it is the most critical part.
NEET APPLICATION FORM 2022 FEE’S –
- For General Category, the amount to paid will be ₹1500/-.
- For General-EWS/OBC-NCL Category, the amount to be paid will be ₹1400/-.
- For SC/ST/PwD/Transgender Category, the amount paid will be ₹800/-.
- For candidates applying from outside India, the amount paid will be ₹7500/-.
NEET 2022 Application Form Dates
National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the NEET form fill up date 2022 along with other information on its official website which is neet.nta.nic.in. The filling of the NEET application form 2022 is a 6-step process, which can be checked below. However, before filling the NEET 2022 application form candidates must check the list of documents and details to keep handy. Candidates will be able to fill the NEET 2022 Application Form from the month of January 2022 (Tentative).
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Application Form||April 2, 2022 (Tentative)|
|Application Submission Last Date||May 2022 (Tentative)|
|Correction Of Application||Mid of May 2022 (Tentative)|
|Admit Card||June 2022 (Tentative)|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||July 17th, 2022 (Tentative)|