Welingkar Admissions Open for 2 year full-time PGDM Programs at Mumbai and Benglauru campus (2022-24 batch) Apply Now
Welingkar Admission Eligibility
- As part of the eligibility criteria, the candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree with a minimum grade point average of 50% or equivalent
- The graduation must be completed by June 2022
- In order to be eligible for admission to Welingkar, the candidate must register for one of the following exams: CAT 2021/XAT 2022/CMAT 2022/ATMA (Feb 2022)/GMAT (taken after 2019) and must score positively.
- Students who are enrolled in their final year of a bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed the degree requirements and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply for Admission 2022.
- Welingkar requires a final year student who has been provisionally accepted and offered admission to submit the mark sheet and degree certificate of the final year bachelor’s degree examination by the stipulated date.
- Last date to submit the application form is 18th March 2022
- Shortlist Announcement Last week of March 2022
- Pre-Interview Questionnaire (Online PIQ test) Last week of March 2022
- Online PI – April 2022
- Final Merit Result May/June 2022
Official Website: Welingkar Latest News: Admissions Open
Email: CLICK here for the inquiry