Top reasons to study in Canada
Affordable course fees and living cost
In comparison to other countries, Canadian universities have low tuition fees, and this is one of the main reasons why students choose to study in Canada after Class 12th and graduation. Living costs are also low compared to other countries. Costs may vary slightly depending on the lifestyle and province in which you choose to live. Depending on the costs of transportation, accommodation, leisure, and food, a student should spend between 800 and 2000 Canadian dollars.
The world acclaims Canada’s outstanding education system. Any degree earned from a Canadian university is respected worldwide. A Canadian university’s curriculum and other activities are most likely to develop students' skills such as teamwork, effective communication, critical thinking, and leadership, which have the potential to transform their personal and professional lives.
Work opportunities while studying
Work opportunities are available in Canada for international students for up to 20 hours per week while studying and full-time during summer and winter breaks, helping students earn while they learn. In addition to living in Canada, this is also a great way to diversify their professional career.
Vibrant cities, scenic beauty, and quality of life
The country of Canada is filled with nature’s abundance. Beautiful scenery and great wildlife make it the perfect place for anyone who likes to travel and experience wildlife. With excellent living standards, infrastructure, and job opportunities galore, it is one of the most popular destinations for international students.
Abundant research opportunities
The greater emphasis on research and development in Canada makes it a good choice to study there rather than in your home country. Canada is the best overseas country for anyone interested in science and research. Researchers are given special attention by the Canadian government. The fact that Indian students are attracted to studying in Canada is one of the key reasons.
In Canada, post-graduation work permits allow graduates to stay and work in the country for the next three years after graduation. Upon completion of the course and has gained international work experience, they are eligible to apply for permanent residency in the country. Students from India prefer studying in Canada.
Safety and peace
It is the safest and happiest country in the world to live in. Known as one of the most peaceful countries in the world, Canada offers international students the best living conditions in a foreign country.
Welcoming people and cultural diversity
The Canadian population is among the most diverse in the world. Canadians are friendly and welcoming of international students. Consequently, a large number of students settle in Canada after completing their courses due to the multicultural environment.
Study in Canada requirements
An individual can study in Canada only if
1. Provide documentation demonstrating that you have enough money to cover tuition fees, living expenses, transportation fees, and other costs;
2. A candidate should follow all government rules and regulations, and he or she should not have a criminal record
3. Medical proof is needed to prove a person’s health
4. Need to prove that you will leave Canada once your study is over
Cost of study in Canada
Canada offers students a wealth of knowledge, skills, and experiences, but it is also an investment in their future. It is one of the most popular countries in the world and has a diverse population of international students. There may be variations in annual fees depending on the programs and universities you choose, ranging from an average of $29,714 for undergraduates to CAD 17,744 for postgraduates.
What is upGrad Abroad?
With upGrad Abroad, you can fulfill your dream of studying in Canada at an affordable cost. Indian education giant upGrad has launched upGrad Abroad, a program that allows students to access world-class education from the comfort of their homes. Students studying with us will be able to study with the best universities and institutions worldwide. In order to provide the latest technology, research, and world-class education to our students, we have partnered with the best universities in the world.
With upGrad Abroad’s courses, students can save up to 80% on tuition fees by studying the first year from home and switching to offline classes for the second year. By joining upGrad, you will be guided by trained instructors to assist you with preparing for IELTS, getting your visa approved, and arranging other things in your destination country.
Scholars and Trainees), PTE (Pearson English Language Test), CAEL (Canadian Academic English).
1. You must provide proof that you attended an English-medium school.
2. Demonstrate that English is an official language at a Canadian university
3. The best way to learn English is to enroll in an English language course in Canada for a semester or a year.
Some of the best courses/ programs to study in Canada
- Management (MBA, BBA)
- Data Science
The BBA program offered by upGrad Abroad
UpGrad Abroad is collaborating with Yorkville University in Canada to offer a BBA program. In the first two years of the program, students will study online at Chandigarh University and in the last two years, they will study on-campus at Yorkville University, Canada.
The course requires 50% marks in Class 12 and students can save a whopping INR 25 lakh compared to taking a regular Canadian degree course. Besides TOEFL/IELTS/PTE preparation, they also get live and group classes, end-to-end support with visa applications, counseling, and post-study work opportunities for up to 3 years.
Why go for BBA in Canada?
BBA courses in Canada combine both practical and theoretical classes. As the student learns through presentations, projects, expert lectures, and industry visits, he or she gains insight into the industry. Through this degree, students gain an understanding of the changing business landscape. An integrated approach is used in the course, in which students learn about types of entrepreneurship, corporates, small businesses, and online businesses.
Key reasons to go for BBA in Canada are
- International applicants to Canadian business schools increased by 16.4% last year. The rate was even higher than the rate in the United States.
- After graduating from a BBA program in Canada after 12th grade, 90% of students are hired by a well-known organization within a few months of graduation.
- Upon graduation from the program, a candidate can expect to earn an average salary of $60,000. It can, however, range anywhere between $45,000 and $83,000.
- Graduates can work for up to three years with a work permit. Students can also work 20 hours a week along with their studies.
- Financial analysts and auditors are the best career options for students after completing a BBA. By 2028, 80,000 new positions are predicted to be available.
- Many cities with excellent student life, such as Ottawa and Montreal, rank among the top cities. Every year, more than half a million international students flock to Canada for higher education.
About Chandigarh University and Yorkville University, Canada
In addition to earning an A+ grade from NAAC, Chandigarh University is committed to excellence in research, innovation, multidisciplinary education, and the active promotion of promising young talent. The University has achieved excellence in academics, an industry-relevant curriculum, and world-class research facilities across a broad spectrum of disciplines over the years.
Canadians from all walks of life can earn flexible, rigorous, and career-focused degrees at the university. Yorkville University was established in 2004 and has since grown to occupy three campuses and confer degrees on thousands of students. Yorkville University’s degrees are designed to provide graduates with the professional knowledge, skills, and designations employers value.
Advantages of enrolling in UpGrad Abroad’s BBA
program in Canada
1. These undergraduate students can save up to 25 lakhs on tuition fees by taking up this BBA in Canada program. Students under this program will pay only Rs 4, 04,000. The cost for the first two years of study in Canada is around 25 lakhs, but for this program, it is only Rs 4, 04,000. Almost as good as free education is paying Rs 4,04,000 instead of Rs 25 Lakhs. In addition, there will be no living expenses. The students will study at Chandigarh University from home.
2. Globally recognized Yorkville University provides world-class education and 100% job placement. With its research-focused course structure, reputed faculty, and career-focused BBA degrees, the university offers a world-class education. Major brands, multinational companies, and conglomerates in different sectors offer students opportunities to work with them.
3. For the last two years, Yorkville University has allowed students to work part-time for 20 hours a week while studying. There are nine months of full-time classes at Yorkville University, along with three months of vacation. Vacation allows students to work 48 hours per week.
Top universities to pursue BBA in Canada
Many of Canada’s universities offer business courses that are among the best in the world. In Canada, the best universities for BBA are as follows
- University of Alberta, Edmonton
- Queen’s University, Ontario
- Western University, Ontario
- York University, Toronto
- Concordia University, Montreal
- University of British Columbia, Vancouver
- Dalhousie University, Nova Scotia
- HEC Montreal, Montreal
- University of Toronto, Toronto
- Brock University, Ontario
Employment opportunities in Canada after BBA
Top companies offer opportunities for Marketing Analysts, Administrative Assistants, Marketing Specialists, Financial Analysts, Senior Accountants, and Financial Controllers, among others. Below are the names of some world-class companies that hire workers from Canada.
- KPMG, LLP
- TD Canada
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- BDO Dunwoody, LLP
Documents required for BBA in Canada
In order to apply for a BBA in Canada after the 12th, the required documents can be submitted by mail or email.
- Certified scripts of completed secondary education
- Academic records with scores and grades
- Upon approval of admission, identification documents, including birth certificates and passports, are required.
- English language proficiency proof
- A financial affidavit proving that you are eligible to study abroad
Canadian student visa: Required documents
Aspirants will have to pay 150 CAD in order to apply for a Canadian student visa. It is not necessary for Indian students to purchase health insurance for their Canadian visas. These documents must be submitted for the visa
- Attested copies of 10th, 12th and degree certificates
- 2 recruiter references
- 2 academic references
- Extracurricular achievement certificates
- Statement of purpose
- Proof of financial funds
- Proof of payment
- Acceptance letter from the institution
- English proficiency score
- Passport-size photographs
University will update the additional requirements if any.
UpGrad Abroad Germany vs UpGrad Abroad Canada: Which is better?
1. Both countries perform well in the World University Rankings. In the rankings for the top universities in North America, the University of Toronto is ranked 21st, followed by LMU Munich in 32nd place and UBC in 37th place. The Technical University of Munich, located in Germany, occupies the 44th spot. It is ranked 47th in the world and is the third-best university in Germany. In terms of global rankings, these statistics indicate that both countries are close enough to each other.
2. When you take into account learning fees, the average learning fees in Canada are usually between CAD 12-30,000 annually, which is comparatively more expensive. There are comparatively lower tuition fees in Germany, and many public universities do not charge fees at all. Such scenarios require a small contribution to be paid every semester. Annual tuition fees can range from 600 Euros to 800 Euros.
3. There are more scholarship opportunities at German universities for international students who demonstrate financial need, academic excellence, and adherence to other criteria. There are also scholarships available in Canada, although they are more difficult to obtain.
4. Canadian universities offer courses that incorporate real work throughout the semester. Assignments, daily quizzes, group discussions, and other practical teaching methods are more common. Lectures are usually given at German universities to impart general knowledge, while semesters are designed to deal with narrowly categorized topics. Practical exercises are designed to reinforce theoretical knowledge. Students spend the majority of their time preparing for exams.
UpGrad Abroad Germany Vs UpGrad Abroad Canada- Which is better for Education?
There are numerous education fields in which Canada excels, including business management, engineering, media, nursing, medicine, hospitality, and computer science. In contrast, Germany is known for its expertise in computer engineering, civil engineering, business management, chemical engineering, finance, data science, life sciences, electrical engineering, civil engineering, and mechanical engineering.
For Canada- Undergraduate courses in Canada require 12 years of schooling and SAT scores. Students can choose from four-year degree programs or two- or three-year diploma programs. PG courses require GMAT scores for admission to management programs and GRE scores for admission to engineering programs. Regardless of your degree, you will need to take language tests such as IELTS or TOEFL.
In Germany, every university has its own eligibility requirements and cut-off points. For UG courses, you must have passed 12th standard and one of the JEE Advanced examinations or one year of a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in India. Additionally, you should pass a university entrance examination or the Feststellungsprüfung. Although clearing JEE Advanced means this cut-off is relaxed to 50%, some universities may still demand 90% or higher in secondary school results. Most universities require a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject along with GRE/GMAT scores for PG programs. TOEFL/IELTS scores and knowledge of German may be required for some programs. DSH or TestDAF scores may be required for programs in German
UpGrad Abroad UK vs Canada: Which is better?
Students from across the globe can find excellent educational infrastructure in the Upgrad Abroad Canada and Upgrad Abroad UK programs. Even though both countries are excellent choices for international education, students should examine their goals and ambitions before applying to colleges in either country. When it comes to applying to foreign universities, there are many factors to consider.
There are similar educational systems in UpGrad Abroad Canada and the UK that provide good opportunities for their students. The following comparison of education systems has highlighted several differences.
UpGrad Abroad Canada
- Rather than focusing on grades, it provides a holistic education. There are fewer rigid strata in this system.
- The education system provides students with relatively low-stress levels.
- This type of system involves the parents and the community more.
- In addition to providing excellent infrastructure and teaching faculty, Canadian universities are slowly gaining recognition on the global stage despite being younger than British universities.
- Student’s holistic growth is ensured by a high emphasis on extracurricular activities
UpGrad Abroad UK
- The class system is highly stratified and focuses a lot on grades.
- It is stressful for students to be under such pressure.
- The education system is extremely bureaucratic.
- Top-class higher education in the UK is recognized around the world with the best infrastructure, and the UK has some of the world’s most renowned universities.
- Only students who demonstrate excellence in their sport or activity can participate in extracurricular activities.
Other UpGrad Abroad Courses
Upgrad Abroad courses include
- MBA in Germany ( UpGrad Abroad MBA)
- MIM in Germany (UpGrad Abroad Germany)
- MS in Computer Science, UpGrad Abroad Germany
- M.Sc in Data Science, UpGrad Abroad Germany
- MS in Data Analytics, UpGrad Abroad USA
- Master in data analytics in Ireland, UpGrad Abroad Ireland
- MS in Data Analytics in Ireland, Upgrad Abroad Ireland
- BBA in Torrens University, UpGrad Abroad Australia
- BBA in Yorkville University, UpGrad Abroad Canada
- BBA in James Cook University, UpGrad Abroad Australia
- BBA in Canberra University, UpGrad Abroad Australia
- BCA in Canberra University, UpGrad Abroad Australia
- BCA in James Cook University, Upgrad Abroad Australia
- B.Sc Computer Application in USA, UpGrad Abroad USA
- B.Sc Computer Applications in Australia, UpGrad Abroad Australia
- BBA in Australia, UpGrad Abroad Australia
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Canada good for studying abroad?
Ans. Student health benefits, low crime rates, and universities dedicated to student safety and health make Canada a good choice for anyone concerned about personal safety while abroad. According to the Global Peace Index, Canada is among the top 10 safest countries to visit in the world.
Q. Is upGrad UGC approved?
Ans. University Grants Commission (UGC) and World Education Services (WES) accredited degree courses are available to young Indians online so that they get a 360-degree university experience.
Q. Can I study in Canada without IELTS?
Ans. Yes, there are many alternatives available to those who do not have IELTS scores to study in Canada without IELTS.
The IELTS test is not a requirement for admission to Canadian universities. If you do not have IELTS, we will guide you through the whole process of studying in Canada.
Q. Is life better in Canada or India?
Ans. India has a much lower cost of living than Canada. The comparative study found that the cost of living in Canada is 168% more expensive than in India. Although Canada ranks 2nd on the list of countries with the highest quality of life, it is still an expensive place to live.
Q. Is Canada better than us for international students?
Ans. Value of Higher Education in Both Countries
The average cost of education in Canada is significantly lower than in the United States, so it is more valuable for international students. On the other hand, the quality of higher education in both countries is similar.
Q. Why studying in Canada is better than in India?
Ans. Indian students consider it one of the most attractive countries to study in. Canada’s community colleges are the best in the world for students who are looking for programs that are not too expensive and short-term, so they can save on living expenses as well.
Q. Does UpGrad provide certificates?
Ans. Only after fulfilling the criteria and requirements of upGrad and its Educational Partners will you receive a Certificate of Successful Completion of a Program (“Program Certificate”).
Q. Is the UpGrad degree real?
Ans. Upgrad is a service provider and an aggregator. It doesn’t offer a degree by itself. Programs from various universities in India and abroad are offered by the university
Q. How can a poor student study abroad?
Ans. You can study almost free of cost with upgrad abroad which helps students apply for colleges abroad at a much cheaper tuition fee from the comfort of their home.
Q. Which city in Canada has more job opportunities?
Ans. Vancouver is among the richest, most diverse, and culturally rich cities in the world. With a booming economy, there is plenty of employment in the city.
Q. Is it easy to get a job in Canada for an Indian?
Ans. Majorities of Indians possess skills and talents that can benefit Canada’s economic growth. Most foreign nationals can easily meet Canada’s immigration criteria, as opposed to nationals of other countries. There might be a requirement for certification in certain occupational fields.
Q. Which city in Canada gives PR easily?
Ans. Nova Scotia:
In order to obtain relatively easy PR, it is suggested that applicants with finance backgrounds apply for Canada PR in Nova Scotia.
Q. Does Upgrad provide scholarships?
Ans. Swades Foundation sponsors the UpGrad Online Scholarship. It is This scholarship is for individuals who are motivated and ambitious to excel. profess scholarship is available to working professionals looking to advance their careers or acquire skills for a future career.
Q. Who is the CEO of Upgrad?
Ans. CEO of upGrad is Arjun Mohan
Q. Is upGrad good for placements?
Ans. Even though upGrad is an online learning platform for everyone, it also excels at providing job and placement opportunities to everyone. The students from upGrad currently work at companies like Amazon, Infosys, Capgemini, and Myntra, among others, in a variety of specializations.
Q. How can I study in Canada for free?
Ans. You can study for free in Canada by choosing a university with low tuition fees and working part-time. You can also get a scholarship to help reduce your expenses. International students can choose from a variety of scholarship programs offered by organizations and institutions.
Q. Does Canada give scholarships to international students?
Ans. In order to help international students pay for their studies, Canadian universities and colleges offer a variety of scholarships. The Canadian government and public and private establishments also offer various scholarships, grants, and bursaries.
Q. Are Upgrad courses Aicte approved?
Ans. The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), an initiative of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), has chosen upGrad to make future-forward topics like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning accessible to all. Programs offered by the company are accredited by NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation).
Q. How can I study abroad in Canada for free?
It is possible to study abroad for free in Canada if you choose a university with a low tuition fee and get a part-time job. Getting a scholarship can also help you save money. Scholarships for international students are offered by several organizations and institutes.
The Canadian government does not provide free college education, unlike some Scandinavian countries and Germany. Students can, however, take advantage of a variety of student government programs that lower tuition costs. Your first step should be to reduce your spending and increase your income. In Canada, you can easily find a part-time job with a good salary.
The following are a few tips for maintaining a low-budget study abroad in Canada
- Try to enroll in a cheap or free university.
- Prepare your own meals instead of eating out every day.
- Shop at thrift stores. At these establishments, you can find a lot of quality merchandise at significantly lower prices.
- Buying things or memberships (like gyms, salsa, etc.) that can upset your budget is not something you should give in to peer pressure.
- Try walking to work whenever possible.
- Take advantage of student discounts wherever you can.
Q. How to get admission to universities that do not require IELTS in Canada?
Several Canadian institutions accept international students without requiring IELTS scores. Many universities also run their own English learning programs aside from accepting other tests.
In order to get into Canadian universities without IELTS, students can do the following
1. Provide proof of a 5-year education in English
2. Submitting proof of citizenship in an English-speaking country
3. Enrolling in an English language course at a Canadian university
4. Submitting scores from alternative English proficiency tests
Alternative English proficiency test
Other English proficiency tests are also accepted by Canadian universities if you do not wish to take IELTS. The following tests are accepted
1. Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
2. Pearson Tests of English (PTE)
4. Canadian Academic English Language Assessment – CAEL, CAEL-CE, CAEL online
5. Cambridge Assessment English (C1 Advanced/C2 Proficiency)
6. CanTest by the University of Ottawa
7. Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP)
8. Academic English Program for University and College Entry (AEPUCE)
Q. Which course has the best scope in Canada?
Top Courses to Study in Canada
1. Business and Finance
Business and finance form the foundations of any nation’s economy. Obtaining a degree in this field will allow you to gain insight into the financial market and its applications. Canada’s top courses in this area include
Top Business & Finance Programmes In Canada For International Students
|Course||Duration||Yearly Fees||Offered By|
|B.B.A in Finance||4 years (full-time)||CAD 21,385||Trent University|
|B.Com (Hons.) in|
|4 years (full-time)||CAD 31,212||Carleton University|
|Master’s in Accounting||1 year (full-time)||CAD 35,000||York University|
|Master’s in Financial Risk Management||1 year (full-time)||CAD 62,000||University of Toronto|
|MBA in Finance||2 years (full-time)||CAD 10,000||University of Alberta|
The most sought-after jobs in this field are
- Asset Management
- Investment Management
Starting Salaries/Wages Of Business & Finance Graduates In Canada
|Financial Accountant||CAD 31|
|Financial Analyst||CAD 33|
|Accounting Clerk||CAD 19|
2. Computer Science and IT
All over the world, including Canada, qualified and competent computer science and software/IT professionals will always be in demand. An IT project manager and software engineer were among the top 10 most in-demand positions in Canada, according to a report published by the CIC, a Canadian immigration news portal. Below is a list of the most popular computer science and IT courses in Canada, as well as the top-ranked Canadian universities that offer them.
Top Computer Science And IT Programmes In Canada For International Students
|B.Sc. in Computer Science||4 years||CAD 156,790 (full course fee)||University of British Columbia|
|B.Sc. in Data Science (Honours)||4 years||N/A||University of Waterloo|
|B.Sc. in Statistics and Computer Science (Honours)||4 years||CAD 169,568 (full course fee)||McGill University|
|M.Sc. in Computing Science and Statistical Machine Learning||2 years||CAD 21,000 per year||University of Alberta|
|B.Sc. in Computer Science (Honours)||4 years||CAD 213,160 (full course fee)||University of Toronto|
Note: The fees given above are an approximation and are subject to change at the time of application.
Area-Wise Average Salaries Of IT Graduates In Canada
|City||Average IT Salary per year|
|Toronto||CAD 55,000 – CAD 119,000|
|Vancouver||CAD 55,000 – CAD 119,000|
|Montreal||CAD 45,000 – CAD 100,000|
|Calgary||CAD 57,000 – CAD 125,000|
|Edmonton||CAD 58,000 – CAD 125,000|
|Ottawa||CAD 61,000 – CAD 125,000|
|Quebec City||CAD 42,000 – CAD 91,000|
|Halifax||CAD 57,000 – CAD 116, 000|
Students from around the world choose engineering as one of the top subjects to study in Canada. Engineering disciplines are expected to grow significantly by 2025, according to Randstad, a Canadian data and analytics agency. In Canada, there are labour shortages in all engineering specialties, and young graduates have many opportunities to get into their desired fields. International students can choose from the following courses and best-ranked universities
Top Engineering Programmes In Canada For International Students
|Course||Duration||Total Course Fee||Offered By|
|Bachelor of Applied Science in Electrical Engineering||4 years||CAD 205,224||University of Waterloo|
|Bachelor of Applied Science in Civil Engineering||4 years||CAD 205,224||University of Waterloo|
|Bachelors in Mechanical|
|4 years||CAD 169,568||McGill University|
|Masters in Mechanical and Industrial Engineering||1 year||CAD 59,230||University of Toronto|
|Masters in Electrical and Computer Engineering||1 year||CAD 59,230||University of Toronto|
Note: The figures in the table are an approximation of tuition fee for the entire course
Entry Level Wages For Engineering Graduates In Canada
4. Health and Medicine
Throughout time, medicine and health science will remain subjects of great interest to people. In 2016, the industry contributed $7.8 billion to Canada’s GDP, and it is expected to grow exponentially in the coming years. Globally, digital health is expected to reach $233 billion by 2022, and precision medicine is expected to reach $88 billion by 2023.
Top Health & Medicine Programmes In Canada For International Students
|Course||Duration||Total course fee||Offered By|
|M.Sc. in Laboratory Medicine and Pathobiology||2 years||CAD 33,960||University of Toronto|
|Bachelor of Science in Pharmaceutical Chemistry||4 years||CAD 103,840||Laurentian University|
|Doctor of Medicine||4 years||CAD 37,860||University of Alberta|
|Masters in Biomedical Informatics||1 year||CAD 22,050||Queen’s University|
In Canada, the average salary for healthcare and medicine is $31,444 per year or $16.13 per hour. While entry-level positions start at $27,300 per year, most experienced workers earn $53,454 per year.
5. Media & Journalism
Internet growth has made digital media the dominant force online. There is also an exponential increase in the demand for skilled and creative professionals in this field. Print media jobs may face the same fate as dinosaurs, but new career paths, such as digital marketing, digital media creation and production, interactive design etc., are gaining ground. The Canadian television industry brought in operating revenues of 7 billion CAD in 2017 while radio brought in 1.9 billion CAD. Although the industries have seen a gradual decline since then, the internet has provided them with a new way to reach a wider audience and gain subscribers.
Top Media & Journalism Programmes In Canada For International Students
|Master of Journalism||2 years||CAD 43,582 (full-course fee)||University of British Columbia|
|B.A. in Digital Media and Journalism||4 years||CAD 101,280 (full-course fee)||Wilfrid Laurier University|
|B.A. in Media Production||4 years||CAD 27,284 per year||Ryerson University|
|B.A in Communication and Media Studies||4 years||CAD 109,127 (full-course fee)||Carleton University|
|Bachelors (Diploma) in Interactive Media Design||2 years||CAD 26,644 (full-course fee)||Durham College|
Some of the top career options in this field for graduates in Canada include
- Digital Media Creation
- Social Media PR
- Interactive Media Design
- UX/UI Design
- Visual Effects & Animation
- Creative and Graphic Design
Average Salaries Of Media & Journalism Graduates In Canada
|Field of work||Average yearly salary|
|Social Media Marketing||CAD 49,715|
|Web Content Management||CAD 55,915|
|Video Editing||CAD 44,808|
|Graphic Design||CAD 48,931|
|Online Marketing||CAD 48,623|
|Digital Marketing Manager||CAD 44,000|
|Communications Coordinator||CAD 35,000|
Q. Which university in Canada is the cheapest?
Most affordable universities in Canada
Check the list of Canadian universities with the most affordable tuition fees
- The Memorial University of Newfoundland – tuition fees: 2,150 – 11,460 CAD/year
- University of Regina – tuition fees: 1,715 – 20,050 CAD/year
- Royal Roads University – tuition fees: 3,750 – 27,600 CAD/year
- University of Saskatchewan – tuition fees: 4,110 – 24,000 CAD/year
- Athabasca University – tuition fees: 1,625 – 17,250 CAD/year
Q. What is the lowest paying job in Canada?
Canada’s lowest-paid jobs (Average hourly wages)
- Specialist physicians – $180,440
- Dentists – $149,760
- Petroleum engineers – $130,520
- Engineering managers – $116,600
- University professors and lecturers – $120,848
- Other managers in public administration – $117,000
- Geoscientists and oceanographers – $115,440
- Senior government managers and officials – $115,336
- Commissioned police officers – $112,944
- Chemical engineers – $112,736
Q. What is the number 1 university in Canada?
|QS World University Rankings 2021 – Top 10 Universities in Canada|
|Canada Rank||Global Rank||University|
|1||$25.00||University of Toronto|
|3||$45.00||University of British Columbia|
|4||118||Université de Montréal|
|5||119||University of Alberta|
|7||166||University of Waterloo|
|10||246||University of Calgary|