UPES Dehradun MBA admission – Fees, selection process
How to apply for MBA admission at UPES Dehradun in 2021 – Fees, selection process
UPES MBA admissions form for the academic year 2021 is being accepted by the university
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES Dehradun)has opened its full-time UPES Dehradun MBA admissions in 2021. UPES Dehradun Candidates can fill the MBA application form for UPES Dehradun in both online and offline mode, available from the FormsADDA website and from the UPES official website-upes.ac.in. Candidates will have to pay a registration fee of Rs 1,850 for the full-time MBA program at UPES 2021. The UPES hostel fees along with other details can be found on FormsADDA.
If you wish to apply to UPES Dehradun, you must clear the required cutoff score on any of the following tests: CMAT/ MAT/ CAT/ GMAT/ NMAT/ XAT/ or UPES Management Entrance Tests. UPES MBA average package includes and UPES MBA average package 2019 & 21 Rs. 4.45 LPA and the highest salary of Rs. 20.60 LPA. UPES MBA placement 2020 in full details is given Below in the UPES Dehradun Placement Section
UPES Dehradun MBA application form UPSE Dehradun MBA admission 2021 – Deadline.
|The events at UPES Dehradun MBA||Dates|
|Registration deadline for UPES Dehradun MBA||N/A|
|UPSE Dehradun (UPES Dehradun MBA) application deadline||N/A|
|Date of announcement of results for UPES Dehradun: UPES Dehradun MBA||N/A|
|UPES Dehradun important dates: UPES Dehradun MBA||N/A|
UPES Dehradun MBA admission 2021 (UPSE MBA) – Programme offered and fee structure
Can I get direct admission in UPES for MBA?
UPES Dehradun MBA application form of admission should have been completed by the candidate. Since BBA admission in UPES Dehradun is extremely competitive, the merit is very high. Management quota seats will be available for direct admission. UPES Dehradun offers direct BBA admission to those who don’t perform well in their 10+2.
Which MBA course is best? And What is the fee structure of UPES Dehradun?
There are several Courses offered by the UPES Dehradun MBA Programs, UPES Dehradun MBA courses are listed below:
UPES Dehradun MBA admission 2021 – Eligibility criteria MBA General
- UPES Dehradun MBA and its Candidates who have secured a minimum of 50% in Graduation, Class 12, and Class 10 are eligible to apply for (UPES Dehradun MBA) UPES MBA admission 2021.
- UPES Dehradun MBA & Candidates should get a minimum valid score in the (UPES Dehradun MBA) UPES MBA admission 2021, UPES management entrance test or in the below-mentioned entrance exam
|Name of the program||UPES Dehradun MBA Fees (UPES MBA fees)|
|UPES Dehradun MBA - International Business||Rs 13,34,000|
|UPES Dehradun MBA - Power Management||Rs 13,34,000|
|UPES Dehradun MBA - Oil & Gas Management||Rs 13,34,000|
|UPES Dehradun MBA - Business Analytics||Rs 13,34,000|
|UPES Dehradun MBA - Human Resource||Rs 13,34,000|
|UPES Dehradun MBA - Marketing Management||Rs 13,34,000|
|UPES Dehradun MBA - Finance Management||Rs 13,34,000|
|UPES Dehradun MBA - Operations Management||Rs 13,34,000|
|UPES Dehradun MBA - Information System Management||Rs 13,34,000|
|UPES Dehradun MBA - Digital Business||Rs 13,34,000|
|UPES Dehradun MBA Entrance Exam||UPES Dehradun MBA Required percentile/ marks|
UPES Dehradun MBA – Power Management
- Applicants should have completed a degree in Economics/ Commerce/ Mathematics/ CA/ ICWA/ Statistics/ Engineering/ Chemistry/ Physics.
UPES Dehradun MBA – HR/ Marketing Management/ Finance Management/ Operations Management/ Digital Business
- Applicants must have a mandatory course in computers in their undergraduate degree.
UPES Dehradun MBA – Oil & Gas Management
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in Physics/ Chemistry or Mathematics or a bachelor’s degree in B.Tech.
(UPES Dehradun) UPES MBA admission 2021 – Selection process
- Candidates with minimum valid scores from UPES Dehradun MBA aka Management Entrance Test or CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ NMAT will be shortlisted for admission to the UPES Dehradun MBA program offered at UPES.
Is UPES Dehradun expensive?
UPES is a fantastic institution for pursuing an MBA. It is India’s only institution that offers the most specialization-focused MBA programs (31 in total). With a specialized degree, you’ll be prepared to face the difficulties of the corporate world like a pro.
The faculty at UPES is highly seasoned and subject matter specialists who assist students in understanding the most difficult topics. UPES is well-known for its industry-aligned pedagogy, which is evident in the teaching approach, terminology, and curriculum of all MBA programs.
Which MBA has highest salary?
UPES Placement Drive in Dehradun: UPES Placements 2021 (UPES Placement)
UPES Dehradun has always tried to offer students with an industrial emphasis with world-class, forward-thinking education. Because of our attitude, UPES Dehradun Placement Drive (UPES Placement) has transformed a crisis into an opportunity and gloriously emerged. Over 2,000 students have already got over 2,650 offers for UPES Dehradun placement season (UPES Placement) in 2021, a testimony to our culture at UPES Dehradun Placement Drive (UPES Placement). Top recruiters at UPES Dehradun placement (UPES Placement) include Deloitte USI, Larsen & Toubro InfoTech Ltd, Wipro, ESRI, Accenture, ICF International, and GEP Worldwide, among others, who hired a record number of students during the first weeks of the UPES Dehradun placement season (UPES Placement) (UPES Placement).
Is Upes good for placements?
UPES Dehradun placement (UPES Placement): Six students from the School of Business were also placed abroad at the Mount Meru Group, with an annual pay package of 27 Lacs (UPES Placement)
The UPES Placement rate for UPES Dehradun B.Tech programs is 100%.
How is UPES college for MBA?
UPES Dehradun offers the best Oil and Gas placements with top-notch companies and ecstatic profiles, check the intakes given below:
UPES Dehradun MBA Intake at UPES School of Business
With the high expected development in the core industries over the next several years, MBA programs at UPES may be able to realize the desire for a lucrative future in the specialized MBA area. UPES intends to admit hundreds of applicants to its UPES School of Business to study for an MBA in 2021-23. The following table shows the intake for each MBA program provided by UPES School of Business.
|UPES Dehradun MBA with specialization in Human Resource/Marketing Management/Finance Management/Operations Management||80|
|UPES Dehradun MBA (International Business)||30|
|UPES Dehradun MBA Power Management||30|
|UPES Dehradun MBA Oil & Gas Management||30|
|UPES Dehradun MBA Business Analytics||30|
|UPES Dehradun MBA Digital Business||30|
|UPES Dehradun MBA Aviation Management||30|
|UPES Dehradun MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management||30|
|UPES Dehradun Events, Public Relations and Corporate Communications||10|
|UPES Dehradun Total Intake||300|
UPES Dehradun MBA, UPES MBA Scholarships: Amount & Eligibility
Candidates who have excelled in various entrance exams are eligible for 100% Merit scholarships at UPES Dehradun MBA aka UPES School of Business as waivers of tuition fees. These UPES scholarships are awarded based on:
- Minimum 80 percentile score in CAT/XAT for UPES Dehradun MBA Program
- Minimum 90 percentile score in MAT, NMAT, UPESMET & any other National Level Entrance Test UPES Dehradun MBA Program
- 10% seats in each program for 25% tuition fee waiver in 1st-semester UPES Dehradun MBA Program
|UPES Dehradun MBA Program CAT Score(Percentile)||UPES Dehradun MBA Program Amount of Tuition Fee Waiver||UPES Scholarship Applicability|
|95.01%||100%||For the first year|
|90.01%-95%||85%||For the first year|
|85%-90%||75%||For the first year|
UPES Dehradun MBA aka UPES MBA Admission Cutoffs 2021
UPES Dehradun offers MBA admission through the CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/NMAT/GMAT exam score or through the UPESMET conducted by UPES University as an online examination.UPES Dehradun Cutoffs for admission are as follows.
|UPES Dehradun Entrance Exams||Minimum UPES Dehradun Cutoffs|
|CAT 2020/XAT 2020, 2021||50 percentile & above|
|MAT 2020-21/CMAT 2021||70 percentile & above|
|GMAT||400 Score & above|
|NMAT 2020||120 Score|
|UPESMET 2021||As per Merit Based score|
Exemption from UPESMET & Score Validity at UPES Dehradun MBA
Students who qualify for GD-PI will be exempt from the UPES Management Entrance Examination and will be invited directly to the round:
- Applicants with a minimum MAT/CMAT score above 70% in 2021 to get admission at UPES Dehradun MBA Program
- Passing CAT 2020/XAT 2021 with a 50 percentile or higher to get admission at UPES Dehradun MBA Program
- The GMAT must be scored at least 400 to get admission at UPES Dehradun MBA Program
- NMAT 2020/21: 120 or higher to get admission at UPES Dehradun MBA Program
- By the end of the last date, students not meeting the above criteria can apply by taking UPESMET (UPES Dehradun entrance test) to get admission at UPES Dehradun MBA Program
UPES Dehradun MBA Admission & UPES Dehradun MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Admission to UPES MBA programs is available to students with at least 50% marks in 10th, 12th, and graduation.
- With a minimum percentile score of 75 as established under the CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/NMAT/GMAT guidelines, candidates with 50% marks in graduation may also apply for MBA admission to UPES Dehradun.
- You can also apply as a student in your last year of graduation
Does UPES have MBA?
UPES offers MBA courses in many areas, from energy management to international business. In the management category of NIRF, UPES has achieved a ranking of 56 for meticulously designed courses.
How is UPES college for MBA?
MBA students secure the highest placement ratio. UPES Dehradun Placement at UPES Dehradun MBA has one of the best placement Drives for the year 2020. UPES’ School of Business is the only one of its five constituent colleges to secure a high placement rate, with 97% of its students placed this year, compared to 94% for all of its constituent colleges.