UBS Chandigarh Admission
UBS Chandigarh Admission 2021: Eligibility, Criteria, Cut-off, Fee, Placements; Application to Open in December 2020
UBS Chandigarh MBA Admission process 2021 is probably going to open from December 2020 third week. According to the past patterns UBS might close its last date to apply somewhat recently of January 2021. UBS is a high RoI MBA school of Panjab University Chandigarh with low fee and high positions. UBS will acknowledge CAT 2020 score in shortlisting the possibility for conclusive choice round. Aside from the PI, GD round is additionally remembered for the last choice interaction
UBS Chandigarh Admission 2021
College Business School (UBS) Chandigarh, of Panjab University is probably going to open its application cycle for MBA admission 2021 in December 2020. A low fee MBA with high situation makes UBS a high RoI MBA school in India. The organization is quite possibly the most looked for MBA school and is liked by the MBA applicants to numerous IIMs even.
College Business School has been conferring quality administration instruction to foster devoted, creative and powerful administrators, scientists and instructors for a very long time. Prior the UBS was known as the Department of Commerce and Business Management. The name was changed as University Business School (UBS) in 1995 by the Panjab University.
UBS Chandigarh: Key USPs and Highlights
UBS has reliably been positioned among the top Business Schools of India. NIRF Ranking 2020 has positioned UBS Panjab University #42 among top 100 B-schools in India. UBS was positioned #18 in Outlook-ICARE India MBA Rankings 2020
- Number of top business partners of top organizations in India, visit the school to partake in the position cycle
- UBS is one of the great RoI the board universities in India.
- The 2 years MBA program fee is low at Rs.40,000 (Subject to amendment)
- Normal compensation in arrangement 2020 was Rs.9.5 LPA while the most significant pay of Rs.55 LPA was presented by Tolaram bunch for global situation
- The personnel of the UBS is prepared in India and abroad and has acquired global acknowledgment in the business and the scholarly world.
- The students created by the school have left an imprint in the realm of business.
- The school has been perceived by the University Grants Commission under Special Assistance Program for the different push regions like Supply Chain Management, Accounting and Business Finance-Social Responsibility and Human Resources Accounting (HRA), Investment Decision Making and Innovative Financing.
- The University Grant Commission has likewise covered the University Business School under its renowned ASIHHS Program.
- UBS staff interfaces with industry through consultancy tasks, the executives improvement projects, and industry centered examination and contextual analyses.
- Top chiefs from the business in and around Chandigarh take standard classes at UBS. It helps in conferring sober minded sense to the educating educational experience. The executives illuminating presences are welcomed for extraordinary talks.
- Each MBA understudy at UBS goes for a late spring preparing of eight-week term toward the finish of first year so students can relate their homeroom learning with the truth of the board and second year program turns out to be more objective situated and significant
- Students take Research Project in light of explicit industry centered issues in fourth semester
- UBS is exceptional with the cutting edge strategies for endlessly instructing helps
- The performance of the understudy is persistently assessed through class cooperation, composed tasks, class tests notwithstanding mid-semester and end-semester assessments
Course Syllabus Revised
UBS has amended schedule of the different MBA programs presented by it. New subjects like Digital Marketing, Data Analytics, Corporate Social Responsibility, Integrating E-Systems and Global Information Systems, have been presented. Significant Project has been added. With impact from the Batch of 2019 – 2021, the MBA programs at UBS are presented under the Honors School System. MBA (Entrepreneurship) at UBS Chandigarh was sent off during the scholastic meeting 2019-2020.
UBS MBA Intake
Total number of seats for different MBA programmes in UBS Chandigarh are 149. Programme-wise intake is as under:
|2 Years Full time MBA Programmes||Total Seats||(Supernumerary) Additional Seats over & above sanctioned seats|
|MBA Entrepreneurship Programme (MBA-EP)||25||13|
|MBA Human Resources (MBA-HR)||30||18|
|MBA International Business (MBA-IB)||30||18|
UBS MBA 2021-23 Fee: Less than Rs.40,000
UBS MBA 2021-23 Fee structure is being settled by PU specialists. In any case, the Tuition fee payable for MBA/MBA (IB)/MBA (HR) for last year was Rs.18,725/ – per annum for first year and Rs.19,700/ – per annum for second year.
For MBA (Entrepreneurship) the fee was Rs.1,00,000/ – per annum for first year and Rs. 1,05,000/ – per annum for second year.
Further, the up-and-comers need to store Rs.19,000/ – by Demand Draft for the Chairman, University Business School, Panjab University, Chandigarh, payable at Chandigarh, towards Summer Placement (Rs. 3500/ – ), Teaching Materials/Case Unit (Rs. 7000/ – ), Business Club (Rs. 4000/ – ) and Computer Charges(Rs. 2000/ – ) , Alumni Relations (Rs. 2500/ – ). Itemized guidelines regarding UBS MBA fees are placed on UBS site prior to advising process starts for admission.
UBS Chandigarh Placement 2020
MBA Placements at UBS Chandigarh reflect high RoI which is the significant fascination with take admission in the B-school. UBS MBA Placement 2020 has following key features:
- Most significant pay has gone up at Rs.55 LPA in 2020 from Rs.53 LPA last year.
- Global Placement offer was made by Tolaram bunch
- Normal Salary in situation 2020 remained at Rs.9.5 LPA, goes down from Rs.11.78 LPA
- 103 of the 129 UBS students who partook in arrangement 2020 have been put
- Top enrollment specialists in arrangement 2020 included American Express, Avery Dennison, Bacardi, Edelweiss Tokio, HSBC, Infosys, Tolaram, Volvo Eicher, HDFC
- Jobs offered included BRAND MANAGER, PRODUCT MANAGER, TALENT ACQUISITION, INDUSTRIAL RELATIONSHIP MANAGER, HR BUSINESS PARTNER, HR ADVISORY, PROJECT FINANCE, RISK ANALYST, CORPORATE BANKING, PROJECT MANAGER, Supply Chain Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager
UBS Chandigarh MBA 2021-23: Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Lone wolves Degree in any stream with at the very least half checks in total from a perceived University, OR
A finish in the last assessment directed by the
(a) Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England OR
(b) Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England OR
(c) Institute of Company Secretaries of India OR
AMIE Examination with half stamps or more subsequent to having finished the confirmation assessment with 60% imprints or above and have somewhere around 5 years research/educating or proficient experience.
- The competitors showing up in their last degree assessments/qualifying assessments whose outcome isn’t pronounced at the hour of guiding are likewise qualified. Notwithstanding, such competitors will be conceded temporarily dependent upon accommodation of the consequence of the passing assessment emphatically by August 31, 2021 or any such date as told by the PU specialists
- All competitors seeking to apply for MBA Programs at UBS should accept Common Admission Test (CAT) – 2020 directed by the IIMs.
How to apply UBS MBA Admission? 6 Step Process
Following six stages are expected to submit application for MBA admission 2021 at UBS Chandigarh
- Register Online.
- Note down your Login Id and Password.
- Remove print from fee challan (fee challan can likewise be downloaded from account utilizing login id and secret phrase).
- Store fee utilizing site produced fee challan at any SBI branch, least one day in the wake of printing of fee challan.
- Login again after 24 Hrs. of storing fee and transfer checked photo, signature, fill other significant information. Complete each segment ( Profile, Categories, Academic Qualification) cautiously and lock each part. (When you lock the segment, you won’t be permitted to change information in that part).
- Remove print from the application form and submit/send it alongside the expected records to the location referenced on the print out of the application form.
Applicants envious of looking for admission to MBA Programs at UBS Chandigarh, need to pay Rs. 3250/ – (Rs. 1625/ – for SC/ST/PwD up-and-comers) as application/enrollment fee (non-refundable) for cooperation in the admission cycle for the meeting 2021-2022
UBS MBA Admission Criteria and Selection Process 2021
- Admission to MBA will be made based not set in stone by scores of the applicants in Common Admission Test (CAT) 2020 directed by IIMs, trailed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD and PI)
- All competitors trying to apply for MBA Programs at UBS should accept Common Admission Test (CAT) – 2020 directed by the IIMs
- The up-and-comers will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview based on their score in the CAT 2020 subject to the condition that they secure a base 10% score (5% in the event of SC/ST/BC/PwD) competitors) in each segment of CAT 2020 viz., Quantitative; Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation, and Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, or potentially whatever other part which might be added later at any stage to the CAT 2020
- Whether in the General Category or in any of the held classifications, no up-and-comer who has gotten not exactly the above said least score in CAT will be qualified to be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- The Group Discussion and Personal Interview of the short-recorded up-and-comers will be held at University Business School, Panjab University, Chandigarh
- The greeting for going to GD/PI and timetable of GD/PI would be placed on UBS admission site http://ubsadmissions.puchd.ac.in as it were
- Alert about the timetable of GD/PI would be shipped off the enrolled email address of the competitors and No other correspondence will be made in this specific circumstance
- The quantity of contender to be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be equivalent to multiple times the all out number of seats of this multitude of courses in every classification or the complete number of qualified up-and-comer, whichever is lower
- Participation in Group Discussion and Personal Interview is must. On the off chance that any competitor goes to no one of the parts, GD or PI, his/her candidature will stand dropped
- Last Merit List of the multitude of up-and-comers called and showed up for GD and PI will be arranged class wise based on their consolidated total score in the CAT 2020 Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- The last joined class wise consequence of the up-and-comers is supposed to be advised in March/April 2021
- Admission to MBA, MBA (EP), MBA (IB), MBA (HR) will be offered rigorously as indicated by the consolidated Merit List as likewise the choice given by the possibility for various courses will be thought of
UBS Chandigarh CAT Cut Off
The high RoI MBA College – UBS Chandigarh CAT Cut off isn’t extremely high. Rather than CAT percentile shorts, UBS Chandigarh has endorsed least sectional rate CAT cut off. As per UBS, “The up-and-comers will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview based on their score in the CAT subject to the condition that they secure a base 10% score (5% in the event of SC/ST/BC/PwD) competitors) in every part of CAT”
|CAT 2020 Section||UBS Chandigarh CAT Cut off (Minimum Percentage Score)||UBS Chandigarh CAT Percentile cut off|
|VARC||10% score (Minimum 7.8 Marks) out of total 78 Marks||Corresponding percentile as awarded in CAT exam|
|DILR||10% score (Minimum 7.2 Marks) out of total 72 Marks||Corresponding percentile as awarded in CAT exam|
|Quant||10% score (Minimum 7.8 marks) out of total 78 Marks||Corresponding percentile as awarded in CAT exam|
|Overall||10% score (Minimum 22.8 marks) out of total 228 Marks||Corresponding percentile as awarded in CAT exam|
In spite of the fact that UBS Chandigarh requires least 10% level of sectional score, according to the past patterns, the genuine UBS CAT 2020 cut off percentile has stayed in following reach:
UBS Chandigarh CAT 2020 cut off
Genuine Percentile Cut off according to past patterns
For MBA 2021-23 Batch
Significant Note on UBS Chandigarh CAT Cut Off
Whether in the General Category or in any of the saved classifications, no applicant who has gotten not exactly the said least score in CAT will be qualified to be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview
Last Merit List: Components and Weightage
The weightage for CAT, Group Discussion and Personal Interview for setting up the last Merit List for MBA admission at UBS Chandigarh are as per the following:
|Component||Weightage on a scale of 100|
|CAT 2020 Exam||85%||Percentage score and not percentile is taken into account|
|Group Discussion||7.50%||Attitude, content, impact on group will be counted|
|Personal Interview||7.50%||Appearance, knowledge, communication skills are gauged|
In the event of a tie, keeping guidelines would apply:
- An up-and-comer getting higher rate in the passing assessment will rank higher arranged by merit
- In the event that the imprints in the passing assessment are something similar, the up-and-comer getting more checks in the prompt lower assessment will rank higher arranged by merit
- In the event that at least two applicants secure equivalent imprints in (I) and (ii) over, the up-and-comer senior in age will rank higher arranged by merit
- At the point when the temporary arrangements of up-and-comers (in light of legitimacy) are shown on the Notice Board, the Chairperson will make reference to the way that this rundown is dependent on future developments by virtue of progress of consequence of the passing assessment any place material. The new outcome should be introduced at the hour of interview/operationalisation of the holding up list
- Admission will be made rigorously based on merit
UBS MBA Admission 2021: Criteria for NRI Candidates
NRI competitors not in India at the hour of the CAT 2020 and in this manner unfit to profit of the above admission process (dependent upon the condition that he/she has filled the online application form) will be expected to submit substantial score of GMAT which will be treated at standard with the joined score of Written Test (CAT) 2020 led by IIMs and GD and PI led by University Business School, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Candidates need to present the consequence of the passing assessment by August 31, 2021 or any such date as informed by the specialists
The way of thinking of the administration schooling at the UBS is based on an integrative worth framework. It is inspired by compelled by a solemn obligation hard working attitudes, human methodology and logical attitude. The way of thinking of the school is converted into a mission of making healthy character of people so as to deliver viable chiefs, specialists and instructors. Current mentality, viable insight, information and ability significant for the board are profoundly imbued in the students.
The school utilizes thorough complex instructional method with a successful connection point with the business to make an interpretation of the mission right into it. It sets out open doors for its students to upgrade how they might interpret financial, social and world of politics to expand their viewpoint not exclusively to acclimate to change yet to become impetus, and to foster their ability to conceptualize, choose and convey. UBS has an efficient position cell. This lively cell is driven by the actual students.