Some colleges in Pune give direct admission to an MBA. You do not need to have entrance exam scores. Here is the list of best MBA colleges in Pune giving admission without entrance exams:
|Name of the college||Estimated fees (INR)|
|Balaji Institute of Modern Management (BIMM), Pune||Rs. 9.65 lakhs|
|BIMHRD Pune – Balaji Institute of Management and Human Resource Development||Rs. 8.45 lakhs|
|Balaji Institute of International Business||Rs. 8.35 lakhs|
|MIT School of Management||7.50 lakhs|
|Symbiosis International University||9 Lakh|
|International School of Business and Media||11.70 Lakh|
|Indira Institute of Management||4.40 Lakh|
Eligibility Criteria For Admission Without Entrance Exam In MBA Colleges In Pune
To take admitted to any college, the applicant must fulfill the eligibility criteria set up by the respective colleges and universities. The same is applicable to MBA colleges all over India. The eligibility criteria may vary from college to college. So, the students must visit the college or university’s official website and check all the details carefully. The common eligibility criteria followed by most colleges are given below:
CAT Preparation Strategy by Experts/ Toppers
CAT preparation strategy by various coaching institutes experts for all sections (Verbal Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, and Data Interpretation).
- Qualification – The students must have completed their bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university. The applicant may belong to any stream like science, humanities, and commerce. General category students must have acquired at least 50% marks in their undergraduate. While for reserved categories like OBC, SC, and ST, the minimum percentage is 45%.
- Age – There is no age limit for pursuing MBA in India.
- Attempt Limit – There is no restriction on the number of attempts for MBA admission.
- Applicants can also submit the scores or ranks they may have acquired in any of the MBA entrance exams like SNAP, XAT, NMAT, MAT, CAT, CUSAT CAT, and others.
Steps to Apply for Direct Admission in top MBA colleges of Pune
Many colleges and universities in Pune give direct admission to an MBA. The students are not required to submit entrance exam scores for admission to these colleges. There is an admission process you need to follow to get admission to top MBA colleges in Pune giving direct admission.
Here is the admission process:
- Search for an MBA college that accepts direct admission. Register and apply for admission on their official website.
- Complete the application form by paying the fee.
- You need to submit the relevant documents at this stage.
- The college may call you for group discussion, personal interaction, and/or written ability tests.
- If you clear all the rounds, the college will verify your documents.
- You will receive a confirmation mail or letter. Then you can pay the course fee and complete your admission process. Some institutes may also ask for a donation fee.
Documents Required For Direct Admission In MBA
At the initial step of the admission process, the colleges or universities may ask you to submit certain documents. If you clear all the rounds, the college or university will verify your documents and then confirm your admission. Some of the documents you need to submit for admission to MBA colleges in Pune are: –
- The Mark sheet of the final year of your bachelor’s degree (Scanned and attested copy)
- Class 12th passing certificate (Scanned and attested copy)
- Class 10th passing certificate (Scanned and attested copy)
- Transfer certificate (Scanned and attested copy)
- 4-5 Passport size photographs (Scanned copies too)
- Scanned signature
Popular MBA Colleges in India
|Great Lakes Chennai||IPE Hyderabad|
|ICFAI University Dehradun||ICFAI University Jaipur|
|Xavier Business School, Kolkata||KIAMS, Pune|
Students can apply to a range of business schools, and they are likely to find work after graduation. We’ve listed all of Pune’s management schools, along with their placement statistics, in the table below.
|Name of the college||Average salary (INR)|
|Balaji Institute of Modern Management (BIMM), Pune||–|
|BIMHRD Pune – Balaji Institute of Management and Human Resource Development||Rs. 5.5 lakh|
|Balaji Institute of International Business||Rs. 5.5 lakhs|
|MIT School of Management||Rs. 6.5 Lakhs|
|Symbiosis International University||–|
|International School of Business and Media||7.62 Lakh|
|Indira Institute of Management||4 Lakh|
Popular MBA Specialisations
MBA in Human Resource Management, MBA in Rural Management, MBA in Banking & Finance Management, MBA in International Business, and a variety of other specializations are among the most popular MBA specialties. The table below lists other specializations.
|MBA in Marketing Management||MBA in Information Technology|
|MBA in Banking and Finance||MBA in Healthcare Management|
|MBA in Communication and Media Management||MBA in General Management|
|MBA in International Business||MBA in Agriculture Business Management|
|MBA in Finance||MBA in Business Analytics|
Low Rankings: Top MBA colleges in Pune
For students who wish to advance their professions, MBA programs are the most popular alternative. If you didn’t perform well on the admissions examinations, it’s not a big concern; many colleges will accept you regardless of your score. The table below lists some of Pune’s low-ranking top MBA colleges.
|Dr. DY Patil School of Management, Pune||Abhinav Education Society’s Institute of Management and Research, Pune|
|Sri Balaji International Institute of Management Sciences, Pune||Indian Institute of Cost and Management Studies and Research, Pune|
|S B Patil Institute of Management, Pune||RIIM Pune – Ramachandran International Institute of Management|
|Modern Institute of Business Management, Pune||Ajeenkya DY Patil University, Pune|
|ASM Institute of Business Management and Research, Pune||Chetan Dattaji Gaikwad Institute of Management Studies, Pune|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. MBA Colleges in Pune Accepting CAT Score?
Ans. MBA colleges in Pune accepting CAT for admission to their flagship MBA/PGDM program are some of the best MBA colleges in India. Although the MBA colleges in Pune accept CAT scores including all the management institutes, none of the Symbiosis institutes accept CAT scores. IIM Nagpur accepts only CAT scores.
Q2. MBA Colleges in Pune Accepting MAT Score?
Ans. There are more than 50 MBA colleges in Pune Accepting MAT scores in their shortlisting process for admission. MBA colleges accepting MAT scores in Pune Include ISB&M, BIMM, MITSOB, IIMS, Lexicon MILE, MITCON, and ISMRamong others.
Q3. MBA Colleges in Pune Accepting CMAT Score?
Ans. Top MBA colleges in Pune accepting CMAT scores include PUMBA, NIA Pune, BIMM, ISB&M, MITSOB, IIMS, Lexicon MILE, MITCON, and ISMRamong others. More than 50 MBA colleges shortlist and offer admission to their flagship MBA/PGDM programs on the basis of the CMAT exam scores.
Q4. MBA Colleges in Pune Accepting XAT Score?
Ans. Top MBA colleges in Pune accepting XAT scores include the MBA colleges except for SIBM. SCMHRD and IIM Nagpur.
Q5. MBA Colleges in Pune Accepting SNAP Score?
Ans. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) Pune, SCMHRD Pune and other Symbiosis institutes in Pune accept only SNAP exam scores for admission to its flagship MBA program.
Q6. MBA Colleges in Pune Accepting MAH CET Score?
Ans. Top MBA colleges accepting MAH CET include PUMBA Pune, BIMM, MITSOB, IIMS, Lexicon MILE, MITCON, and ISMR among other 100 MBA colleges which accept MAH CET exam scores apart from other exam scores.
Q7. Which MBA Colleges In Pune is Good In Placements?
Ans. Y. Patil B School, Pune – Alard Group of Institutes, Pune – Zeal Institute of Business Administration, Computer Application and Research (ZIBACAR), Pune – NBN Sinhgad School of Management Studies, Pune – RIIM – Arihant Group of Institutes, Pune – National Institute of Bank Management, Pune
Q8. Which are the top BBA colleges in Pune?
Ans. The Top BBA Colleges in Pune are:
- Symbiosis Centre of Management Studies, Symbiosis International University
- MIT School of Management (MITSOM)
- Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce (BMCC)
- Department of Management, Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth
- Amity Global Business School
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research, Symbiosis International University
Q9. Is Sai Balaji College Pune good for MBA?
Ans. Yes, Sai Balaji is good. My Younger brother passed out from here in the year 2012 and he is working overseas at a very good position, his batch mates also got placed in good companies. The Management and faculty of this Institute are very good. I personally feel, that the Sai Balaji group is definitely the best choice for students who wish to do MBA from Pune.
Q10. What are the top five engineering colleges in Pune?
- Cummins College of Engineering for Women, Pune
- AIT, Pune
- BVDU, Pune
- MIT WPU, Pune
All the top MBA colleges in Pune offer better and updated course content delivered through highly qualified and experienced faculty. So take the right decision before finalizing your MBA admission in Pune
MBA colleges in Pune provide the best education and knowledge at a low fee structure, this will help a candidate to pursue his or her career and they also have a chance to grab more opportunities.
- Best MBA College In Mumbai
- MBA colleges in Mumbai fees
- Top MBA Colleges in Tamil Nadu
- Top MBA Colleges in Gujarat
- Best MBA Colleges In Chennai 2022
- Gitam MBA College in Hyderabad
- Sreenidhi college for MBA in Hyderabad
- IEM Kolkata MBA Admission 2022
- MBA Colleges in Pondicherry
- MBA Colleges in Uttarakhand