Top 10 MBA Colleges In Delhi Under MAT In 2022
When compared to other cities, MBA in Delhi provides an excellent academic atmosphere with high placements. More than 200 MBA Colleges in Delhi, including numerous MBA colleges in Delhi, provide high-quality management education, turning the whole Delhi National Capital Region into a treasured fantasy for students studying management education at Delhi Management Institutes. Many MBA colleges in Delhi accepting MAT scores admit students to their flagship MBA programs. As a result, MBA Colleges in Delhi accepting MAT scores have a large number of applicants. Aspirants are constantly looking for Top MAT Colleges in Delhi to study and further their careers. Students from all around India apply to MBA Colleges in Delhi accepting MAT score. Years of Education Experience has made a difference, as the number of applications for MBA admission in MBA Colleges in Delhi with low fee structure and accepting MAT score is more than in any other State or Metro City. You will get all information about MBA Colleges in Delhi Accepting MAT Score 2022 from this article.
Top MBA Colleges Accepting MAT Scores in 2022, here are the Best MBA Colleges for your MAT Score/ Percentile. MAT 2022 May exam dates range from May 14 to 29, 2022. The examination is conducted on pen and paper based, computer primarily based and Internet based totally. MAT May examination result is expected on June 5, 2022 after four PM. After release of MAT 2022 May examination result, you need to test your MAT Score and Percentile corresponding to top MBA colleges in Delhi in 2022. All the top MBA colleges accepting MAT score are open for admission 2022. Some of the top 10 MBA colleges in Delhi in 2022 incorporate Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi, NDIM Delhi – New Delhi Institute of Management, JIMS Kalkaji – Jagannath International Management School Kalkaji, etc.
What Is MAT?
Management Aptitude Test or MAT administered by AIMA, is one of the most famous MBA entrance exams in India. MAT is conducted four times in a year – February, May, September and December. MAT exam is conducted in paper based and computer based modes. Top MBA colleges accepting MAT scores in 2022 includes the following:-
- VIT Vellore
- SDMIMD Mysore
- JAGSoM Bangalore
- IPE Hyderabad among others.
Top 10 MBA Colleges In Delhi Under MAT In 2022:-
- Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
- NDIM Delhi – New Delhi Institute of Management
- JIMS Kalkaji – Jagannath International Management School Kalkaji
- JIMS Rohini – Jagan Institute of Management Studies Rohini
- FIIB Delhi – Fortune Institute of International Business
- Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi
- ASM Dwarka – Apeejay School of Management
- Entrepreneurship and Management Processes International, New Delhi
- IILM Institute for Higher Education, New Delhi
- Management Education and Research Institute, Delhi
Top Private MBA Colleges In Delhi With Fees 2022:-
|Name of the College||Course Fee (in Rs)|
|School of Management, BML Munjal University, Gurgaon||11,00,000|
|Amity University, Noida||4,40,000|
Top Government MBA Colleges In Delhi With Fees 2022:-
|Name of the College||Course Fee (in Rs)|
|DMS IIT Delhi||4,00,000|
|FMS, Delhi University, Delhi||20,960|
|Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI), Delhi||46,800|
|Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Delhi||-|
Top 10 MBA Colleges In Delhi NCR Under MAT In 2022:-
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Ghaziabad
- Jindal Global Business School, Sonipat
- Amity University Gurgaon – Amity University
- Apeejay Stya University, Sohna
- SRM University, Delhi-NCR, Sonepat
- IMS Ghaziabad – Institute of Management Studies
- Sushant University, Gurgaon
- IILM University, Gurugram
- FMS MRIIRS Faridabad – Faculty of Management Studies Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies
- IPEM Ghaziabad – IPEM Group of Institutions
Top 10 MBA Colleges In India Under MAT In 2022:-
- SPJIMR, Mumbai
- Great Lakes Chennai – Great Lakes Institute of Management
- GIM Goa – Goa Institute of Management
- BIMTECH Greater Noida – Birla Institute of Management Technology
- KSOM Bhubaneswar – KIIT School of Management
- IIITM Gwalior – Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management
- MNIT Jaipur – Malaviya National Institute of Technology
- Amity Business School (ABS) Noida – Amity Business School
- Jaipuria Noida – Jaipuria Institute of Management
- LM Thapar School of Management, Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Dera Bassi
Top 10 MBA Colleges In Delhi Under MAT Scores With Fees In 2022:-
Here is the complete list of top MBA colleges under MAT SCORES for admission. This detailed list will streamline your process to decide which colleges shall be considered to take admission this year.
|Name of the College||Total Fees|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management, Ghaziabad||Rs 10,00,000|
|Amity University Gurgaon - Amity University||Rs 8,64,000|
|Jindal Global Business School, Sonipat||Rs 11,00,000|
|New Delhi Institute of Management, New Delhi||Rs 12,00,000|
|IMS Ghaziabad - Institute of Management Studies||Rs 7,95,000|
|SRM University, Delhi-NCR, Sonipat||Rs 3,52,000|
|ABES Engineering College, Ghaziabad||Rs 2,87,900|
|Institute of Advanced Management and Research, Ghaziabad||Rs 1,70,000|
|Faculty of Management Studies, Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, Faridabad||Rs 5,97,000|
|Jaypee Business School, Noida||Rs 8,62,000|
Top MBA Colleges In Delhi Under MAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:-
For getting admission in the Top MBA colleges in Delhi through MAT, the aspirant should know the basic MAT eligibility criteria given below:-
- The aspirant must have graduated from a recognised university with a minimum aggregate percentage of 50% or equivalent CGPA for general in any discipline. The minimum aggregate percentage for other category students is 45 percent.
- Aspirants with a professional degree such as CA, CS, or ICWA are also eligible to appear for the MAT exam.
- Aspirants who are taking their final year exams or continuing for their bachelor’s degree results are also eligible for the MAT exam.
- There is no maximum age limit for taking the MAT exam.
- Aspirants with work experience or fresher’s can also apply for the MAT exam.
Top MBA Colleges In Delhi Under MAT 2022 Admission Process:-
- Aspirants must decide the best five top MBA colleges for them while filling out the MAT APPLICATION FORM, which needs to be considered at the time of MAT 2022 admission process.
- The Top MBA colleges accepting MAT scores approve aspirants for MBA admission who meet their MAT 2022 cutoff.
- Aspirants are then shortlisted by the best MBA institutes based on parameters set by their admission committees.
- Individual colleges conduct Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI), and Written Ability Test (WAT) as part of the MAT 2022 selection process.
- The AIMA has no share in the selection of aspirants for MBA 2022 admission through the MAT.
- If aspirants do not match the MAT 2022 cutoff or any selection requirements, they may not receive a call from the institute of their choice.
- Also, there are some of the MAT participating colleges give admission to MAT qualifiers based on the exam score only.
Top MBA Colleges In Delhi Accepting MAT Score With Expected Cutoff:-
|Name of the College||Expected MAT Cut off percentile|
|BIMTECH Gr. Noida||80-90|
|Jindal Global Business School Delhi NCR||70-80|
|SOIL Institute of Management Gurgaon||70-80|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management Noida||70-80|
|JIMS Rohini Delhi||70-80|
|NDIM New Delhi||70-80|
|UPES University Dehradun||50-60|
|Jaipuria School of Business Ghaziabad||60-70|
|Apeejay School of Management, Dwarka, New Delhi||60-70|
|NTPC School of Business (NSB) Noida||70-80|
|Jaypee Business School, JIIT University, Noida||60-70|
|FIIB New Delhi||60-70|
|Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication Dwarka, New Delhi||50-60|
|Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's BULMIM New Delhi||60-70|
|SRM University, Delhi-NCR||50-60|
|CII School of Logistics||50-60|
Top MBA Colleges In Delhi Based On ROI:-
Return on Investments refers to the benefit that the student will have after completing the MBA program from the college. ROI helps in comparing the salary that the student will derive after completing the course to the fees paid for the program. Higher the ROI, more beneficial it is. Here is the list of the ROI of top MBA colleges in Delhi/NCR given below:-
|Name of the College||Average Annual Fee||Average Placement Package|
|DMS IIT Delhi, Delhi||Rs. 8.8 L - 9.6 L||Rs.18.47 LPA|
|MDI, Gurgaon||Rs. 12.8 L - 23.58 L||Rs. 23.15 LPA|
|IIM, Rohtak||Rs. 16.55 L - 30.75 L||Rs. 13.74 LPA|
|IIFT, Delhi||Rs. 8.75 L - 18.25 L||Rs 21.08 LPA|
|IMI, Delhi||Rs. 17.68 L||Rs 13.03 LPA|
|Jamia Milia Islamia||Rs. 47 K - 1.3 L||Rs. 8-9 LPA|
|IMT Ghaziabad - Institute of Management Technology||Rs 19.53 L||Rs 13.66 LPA|
|School of Management, BML Munjal University||Rs. 11 L||Rs. 4.2 LPA|
|Amity University, Noida||Rs. 2.1 L - 15.4 L||Rs 5 LPA|
|FORE School of Management||Rs. 15.98 L||Rs 10.6 LPA|
Why To Choose An MBA Colleges In Delhi?
- Delhi is a cosmopolitan city with a number of top colleges offering MBA program between a range of prices varying from low to high.
- Students coming to Delhi/NCR for maintaining higher education can get easy access to other associated amenities such as accommodation, food and lodging, and financial assistance.
- In the Delhi/NCR region, the MAT colleges have a documented track record of 100% placements.
- There is a good probability of landing a well-paying job in the city.
- Studying from Delhi NCR can get you taught with some of the best faculties along with the best college campuses. Hence MBA from Delhi provides a holistic experience.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1. Which are the best colleges under MAT?
Ans. If you consider the overall performance, packages offered, quality of education. The colleges that offer admission for 85+ percentile are the best.
Q2. How many colleges are there in Delhi NCR that accept MAT score?
Ans. Approximately 50 and more colleges in Delhi NCR accept MAT score for MBA admission
Q3. How is studying MBA from Delhi NCR beneficial when it comes to placements?
Ans. There is a good probability of landing a well-paying job in the cosmopolitan city. MBA colleges in NCR have proven to have a record of 100 percent placements.
Q4. Should I apply even if the MAT cutoff is not close enough for a particular MBA college in Delhi?
Ans. As per experts and trends, most of the MAT exam accepting colleges in Delhi NCR consider overall MAT cut off percentile or composite score. Only very few MAT accepting colleges consider MAT sectional cut offs in shortlisting. So, even if there is a sectional dip in scores, you should apply to the MBA college with overall scores.
Q5. What is the validity of the MAT test score?
Ans. The validity of MAT score is one year.
Does Delhi University accept MAT score?
Yes, Delhi University accepts MAT score.
Q6. Is 75 percentile MAT good?
Ans. A good MAT score is one with a composite score of 400 or higher. Most MBA programs that accept the MAT choose candidates with MAT scores ranging from the 80th to the 99th percentile.
Q7. Does symbiosis accept MAT score?
Ans. Please keep in mind that MAT results are not recognised for admission to Symbiosis institutes; instead, you must have legitimate SNAP scores to be considered for admission.
Q8. Is MAT good for MBA?
Ans. The MAT is accepted by over 600 MBA universities in India, making it one of the country’s most popular MBA entry tests. Furthermore, the majority of MBA programs that accept MAT scores for admission offer a variety of popular, growing, and niched specializations.
Q9. Does DU accept MAT score for MBA?
Ans. You can use the MAT scores for admission . So Delhi University is accepting mat scores
Q10. What is a good score in MAT?
Ans. Composite score of 400 & above is considered a good MAT score. Most of MBA colleges accept MAT select students having scores in the range of 80 percentile to 99 percentile.